The number one Leg Lengthening clinic in Turkey cripples a Chinese stacy

What determines botching % in LL? Underlying health, bad rehab or just dumb luck?
Poor surgical and postoperative practices.

I would not get surgery in any second or third world country, no matter how much more affordable it may be.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

I would not get surgery in any second or third world country, no matter how much more affordable it may be.
Yeah I should have said that first. Just surgeon quality I suppose. Weird how these Turkey clinics that have supposedly done a shit ton of LLs still botch so many cases. You'd think they would have figured it out by now...

Wannabe taller advertis themselves through Instagram/ YouTube quite a lot by showing how "fine and happy" their patients are. They only say good things about them and nothing bad. That's why it's kind of dangerous. I also heard on LL forum. One of the turkish LL surgeon completely crippled a person and then threatened them not say anything. They even kicked him out. I think it was livelifetaller. These fucking Turkishcell out to grab your balls I swear. I want to kill them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, ccwarrior and Deleted member 31155

@RealSurgerymax

Wannabe taller advertis themselves through Instagram/ YouTube quite a lot by showing how "fine and happy" their patients are. They only say good things about them and nothing bad. That's why it's kind of dangerous. I also heard on LL forum. One of the turkish LL surgeon completely crippled a person and then threatened them not say anything. They even kicked him out. I think it was livelifetaller. These fucking Turkishcell out to grab your balls I swear. I want to kill them.
cant trust anyone at this point

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
What risk about jaw implant ?

alternative title:

SIGMA TURKISH DOCTOR DISABLED CHING CHANG CHONG SO SHE WON'T REPRODUCE

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: spyspy and ccwarrior
Bro most men have a kink for short women what a retard

Bro most men have a kink for short women what a retard
Nigga have you ever seen the Chinese beauty standards?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Probably wouldn't happen with Paley tbh. With LL you get what you pay for, and if you want to go from 5'5" to 5'9" with much fewer complication risks, you'd need to sell your house to afford it.

Also a hilarious thing is that that same clinic is paying one guy (or more) to do a marketing campaign on tiktok and instagram to clean their reputation to the normie audience.... JFLL

View attachment 2397034

this is a different clinic called livelifetaller which is much more reputable