The one time i participated in an NT TikTok trend

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
all of my friends/kids at my school were doing it so i joined. it was one of those glow up ones and i got like 250 comments calling me prince charming from shrek. my autistic ass didn’t know if this was a good thing or bad thing so i deleted it. the funniest thing is that i perfectly see where they are coming from
108B4494 68FB 4CA5 BFD1 EBD6766DD05C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, RichardSpencel, TheReckons and 5 others
all of my friends/kids at my school were doing it so i joined. it was one of those glow up ones and i got like 250 comments calling me prince charming from shrek. my autistic ass didn’t know if this was a good thing or bad thing so i deleted it. the funniest thing is that i perfectly see where they are coming from
View attachment 2701180
think it was a good thing tbh just imagine if they called out a lord farquad resemblance instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, RichardSpencel, Ricky212 and 2 others
You do look like that nigga :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FutureSlayer and Deleted member 30679
I will call you Prince charming from now on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and kebab
@anthony111553 do u see the resemblance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and FutureSlayer
you look like this yet you post threads here wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
250 comments calling me prince charming from shrek. my autistic ass didn’t know if this was a good thing or bad thing so i deleted it. the funniest thing is that i perfectly see where they are coming from
Cornball nigger

i
View attachment 2701180
is a bad thing