The only thing that matters in the end is if you raise a mogger family

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
You could have missed out on teen love, you could have slayed, you could have been bullied, you could have mogged, none of that shit matters from a biological point. The main goal of every creature on earth is the reproduce, it is hardwired in your brain. Nothing can release that much happiness in your body other than having your offspring.

You should through any means possible strive for having children. You should have them with preferably the best looking and healthiest foid that you can find, and then you should do what a man is supposed to do and that is protect and provide. Raise them, give them the best food possible, make them develop into moggers who will then be able to carry your legacy and genes further.

All of the suffering that you went through will be worth and accounted for only if you manage to raise kids. It's like you went through struggle as an organism but you prevailed and your genes won, that is how our brains perceive it at the deepest level. It is the biggest middle finger to everything and everyone who tried to obstruct your life, it is a proof that you won against your hostile environment. You can never be trully happy if you don't have kids because every single cell in your body is designed to fulfill the goal of reproduction.

This is the true ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, PSLdemigod, Deleted member 34058 and 12 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Legit. Coming home to a beautiful family who all love you unconditionally brings a fulfillment and joy to your life that very few things in the world can replicate
beautiful-family.jpg

You won at life if you have a caring wife, and kids at your side

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, zura, Fiqh and 4 others
You can pay a woman to have children with you if you’re subhuman

You could have missed out on teen love, you could have slayed, you could have been bullied, you could have mogged, none of that shit matters from a biological point. The main goal of every creature on earth is the reproduce, it is hardwired in your brain. Nothing can release that much happiness in your body other than having your offspring.

You should through any means possible strive for having children. You should have them with preferably the best looking and healthiest foid that you can find, and then you should do what a man is supposed to do and that is protect and provide. Raise them, give them the best food possible, make them develop into moggers who will then be able to carry your legacy and genes further.

All of the suffering that you went through will be worth and accounted for only if you manage to raise kids. It's like you went through struggle as an organism but you prevailed and your genes won, that is how our brains perceive it at the deepest level. It is the biggest middle finger to everything and everyone who tried to obstruct your life, it is a proof that you won against your hostile environment. You can never be trully happy if you don't have kids because every single cell in your body is designed to fulfill the goal of reproduction.

This is the true ascension.
All that matters is slaying multiple hot girls in your youth and creating generational wealth and reproducing with stacy and creating mogger/fogger children and reap the benefits of looks privilege make them financially good

Let them and everybody know iam the one who brought a big change to this family, blood.

And they will thank me and remeber me for millennium's for what I did.

Normie will worship, look up to, envy me.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and horizontallytall
My son will be the next anti Christ
Hahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, hopecel and Clown Show
Having children for the sake of having children is retarded. You have to prioritize the quality of life they have which they need good genes for first of all and second is being financially secure. If you can't guarantee these two things then forget it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, SonOfDarkseid, R@m@ and 2 others
Legit. Coming home to a beautiful family who all love you unconditionally brings a fulfillment and joy to your life that very few things in the world can replicate
beautiful-family.jpg

You won at life if you have a caring wife, and kids at your side
I would rather be engaging in the sacred act of teen sex buddy boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Having children for the sake of having children is retarded. You have to prioritize the quality of life they have which they need good genes for first of all and second is being financially secure. If you can't guarantee these two things then forget it.
Do you know how to read? That's exactly what I said, that you should breed with genetically best foid that you can find and give your kids the best life possible.

But you will never be happy if you don't have kids. Never.

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Idc how my kids look

Do you know how to read? That's exactly what I said, that you should breed with genetically best foid that you can find and give your kids the best life possible.

But you will never be happy if you don't have kids. Never.
I read and you said "preferably" when it should've said mandatory. If you can't meet this requirement then all the providing in the world won't make up for it. And seeing your offspring turn out ugly is even more depressing than not having kids, that is if you're blackpilled about human nature.

I read and you said "preferably" when it should've said mandatory. If you can't meet this requirement then all the providing in the world won't make up for it. And seeing your offspring turn out ugly is even more depressing than not having kids, that is if you're blackpilled about human nature.
That's that, but even subhuman who reproduced will be much happier than you who died in utter loneliness.

Ewww

Need me kemonololi waifu

Only whats important is to be kemono friends

Kemonolaukas

This is the true ascension
Just live vicariously theory.

John Furymaxxing jfl

All that matters is slaying multiple hot girls in your youth and creating generational wealth and reproducing with stacy and creating mogger/fogger children and reap the benefits of looks privilege make them financially good

Let them and everybody know iam the one who brought a big change to this family, blood.

And they will thank me and remeber me for millennium's for what I did.

Normie will worship, look up to, envy me.
Your descendants will refer to you as
"Honoured Ancestor" and hang up frames of your gonial angle and hunter eyes in their living rooms for generations to come. :love:

• JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod