The only way for looksmaxxers to becoming NT after being Non NT is to stop caring about looks

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
You can't have both sides of the coin and pretend that you are playing for Barcelona and Madrid at the same time. As a non NT person you are pretty much screwed if you keep caring this much about how you look.

You should focus your overthinking in other matters. Definetly this is easier said than done but one way to achieve this is to avoid women your age altogether for a month or two and filling your time with all possible means apart from acts involving your hand and genitals. Impossible also not to train during this time, since pain will make you even more NT.

I'm speaking from experience and fruitful knowledge, deprival and lower resources are the best ways to make you get out of this state of inceldom and mental weakness. It is like when you have a back pain or your teeth hurt a lot, you stop caring for some time about any other thing, including the hours/days after the pain has ceased which are the true joys of the experience. The dopamine spike happens there. There are methods to deprive yourself without reaching the suffering barrier yet at the same time you forget about "Muh looks muh i'm non NT muh". That should be the true sweetspot to reach.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, try2beme, Deleted member 24770 and 3 others
Becoming NT, you cannot.
How you change from introvert to extrovert? As introvert you spend energy socializing and gotta recover when out while as extravert your energy is not drained.

The most you can do is increase your energy so you are able to be NT longer

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and aleksander
You can't have both sides of the coin and pretend that you are playing for Barcelona and Madrid at the same time. As a non NT person you are pretty much screwed if you keep caring this much about how you look.

You should focus your overthinking in other matters. Definetly this is easier said than done but one way to achieve this is to avoid women your age altogether for a month or two and filling your time with all possible means apart from acts involving your hand and genitals. Impossible also not to train during this time, since pain will make you even more NT.

I'm speaking from experience and fruitful knowledge, deprival and lower resources are the best ways to make you get out of this state of inceldom and mental weakness. It is like when you have a back pain or your teeth hurt a lot, you stop caring for some time about any other thing, including the hours/days after the pain has ceased which are the true joys of the experience. The dopamine spike happens there. There are methods to deprive yourself without reaching the suffering barrier yet at the same time you forget about "Muh looks muh i'm non NT muh". That should be the true sweetspot to reach.
you can’t go from non nt to NT but this is true. normies don’t give a single fuck about how they look. many normie men are ugly anyway yet they aren’t incels like the people here

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 41284, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Becoming NT, you cannot.
How you change from introvert to extrovert? As introvert you spend energy socializing and gotta recover when out while as extravert your energy is not drained.

The most you can do is increase your energy so you are able to be NT longer
Forget about extrovert and introvert.

You can be a very introverted person yet NT. In fact these are the most respected people in the history of humanity. Someone who delivers his message with just a look and doesn't show any sign of weakness in front of others is the ultimate example of what a man should be.

Being talkative and extremely introverted will never be superior to being a NT introvert. By default the extrovert will reveal too much anout himself, exposing himself to danger.

The best of man are those who are quick and resolute in what they are conveying. Even the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) has been narrated saying: “Blessed is one who controls his tongue" and "I have been blessed with concise speech"

Silent, strong, resolute, that is the way of the man.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and nullandvoid
Thats literally impossible when I'm getting called ugly everytime I step out the door, whether it be school at or work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 41284 and MaghrebGator
dnrd kys wow uwu nice

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Thats literally impossible when I'm getting called ugly everytime I step out the door, whether it be school at or work by boomers
I doubt that is the case. I spent time with ugly people and they don't get just called ugly randomly.

• +1
I doubt that is the case. I spent time with ugly people and they don't get just called ugly randomly.
Depending on what area you live in. I live in a densely populated white area and I am brown and ugly

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaghrebGator

You are born chad or nothing, if i transform every blackpilled ltns into chads 70% of them will still not get laid, but imagine ascending so hard/fast and seeing how much the world changed, once you seen it you can't change your vision

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 41284 and aleksander
Depending on what area you live in. I live in a densely populated white area and I am brown and ugly
I live in one of the most NT place of the world in a densely populated area and they don't just call people ugly.

They might call you "zamel" (Fag) or any kind of other insults, but definetly not ugly randomly. At best "Chouf 3la kemara 3ando" when they fight you because of something else (Look what a face he has), and this they would say to even Chico.

Must be racism in high school or university. That is more common i admit. It's a desperate attempt of people to bring you down so that they feel better about themselves.

• +1
Yes you stop caring about looks once you are above average
But even that only happens because you know you are goodlooking, you are still subconsciously looks aware

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and iabsolvejordan
did this. it works