The people telling you it's over are clinically depressed themselves

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
They tell you it's over for you, but in reality they often enough themselves are a victim of their own mentality. They tell you that you are thinking incorrectly, but at the same time make threads about how they feel so horrible about themselves. The reason they post so much is the main issue in their lives even more than their looks IS their self esteem.

Think about it, the only issue with being ugly is if you let the negative affects of it fuck up your self esteem, and then get depressed. But if you are already depressed, what's good looks going to do? Nothing, the issue is your mental health, which is the most important health you can have.

Good looks ->good mental health

But by constantly telling yourself you'll never achieve ANYTHING, how will you ever have good mental health? These motherfuckers are poison and I can see right through it. Luckily I'm intelligent enough to fully understand and picture all this shit with my own understanding, it doesn't seem like anyone else is.

These toxic posters are so prevalent on this site because their lives are so blank and empty that they use this site as entertainment rather than an actual place to report their improvements. And when people do post their improvements, they shit post and make fun of his minor flaws to farm rep off of his attention grabbing actual progress (the purpose of this website).

The reason offtopic is so shit is because we have a ton of losers who aren't actual looksmaxxers, who honestly should never have gotten their accounts verified.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 4300 and 13 others
Looksmax.me
Men's self improvement forum

You should post this on .co
People that you describe actually get bullied on here

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, coping ethnic, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Youre right
But if youre so intelligent as you say, what should those ugly guys do? Its fuckig over for some

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9852 and 3 others
Its over for many men stop coping. Have you any idea of the dating market these days JFL any imperfection and you are out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, owlofathena, Deleted member 9852 and 7 others
476986-2e746333c29448b544b4387ec261402d.png
Is that ER?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
truecels = it's over.

for the rest there is options, hope, dumpsterdiving, locationmaxxing, gymmaxxing, etc.. AKA VOLCEL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 2403
Its over for many men stop coping. Have you any idea of the dating market these days JFL any imperfection and you are out.
This thread was absolute horse shit ngl, agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
This thread was absolute horse shit ngl, agreed
Its just feel good low iq garbage with no connection to reality. "Its not over bro". Women could be dating the top 1% of men and be 10% of the population and retards would still post these types of threads.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 7866
Lots are subhumans who don’t want others to ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11675 and magnificentcel
Its just feel good low iq garbage with no connection to reality. "Its not over bro". Women could be dating the top 1% of men and be 10% of the population and retards would still post these types of threads.
gUys its never over til its over, till ur dead guys, even when ur dead u rise from the grave and its not over, unless ur entire material form has decomposed into dust its not over guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5522
Dn rd. The font isn't 26

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 5522

They tell you it's over for you, but in reality they often enough themselves are a victim of their own mentality. They tell you that you are thinking incorrectly, but at the same time make threads about how they feel so horrible about themselves. The reason they post so much is the main issue in their lives even more than their looks IS their self esteem.

Think about it, the only issue with being ugly is if you let the negative affects of it fuck up your self esteem, and then get depressed. But if you are already depressed, what's good looks going to do? Nothing, the issue is your mental health, which is the most important health you can have.

Good looks ->good mental health

But by constantly telling yourself you'll never achieve ANYTHING, how will you ever have good mental health? These motherfuckers are poison and I can see right through it. Luckily I'm intelligent enough to fully understand and picture all this shit with my own understanding, it doesn't seem like anyone else is.

These toxic posters are so prevalent on this site because their lives are so blank and empty that they use this site as entertainment rather than an actual place to report their improvements. And when people do post their improvements, they shit post and make fun of his minor flaws to farm rep off of his attention grabbing actual progress (the purpose of this website).

The reason offtopic is so shit is because we have a ton of losers who aren't actual looksmaxxers, who honestly should never have gotten their accounts verified.
cope imo, but look.

Native

how am I supposed to take you seriously when ur pfp looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
damn didnt know @youngmaxxing was clinically depressed get help bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So when is it actually over?

Post examples of a truecel?
it differes per race. Where whites have the escape option of locationmaxxing to asia. So, even when incel in the West, still volcel if to laizy to work his ass off to save to go to asia.

white truecel (aka, still incel in asia looks level)

For none whites.
i guess these levels are truecel levels

** To top it off. About my claim. That whites have an escape option. In Asia. That other likely don't have.
Even this. manlet, no neck, fatso, etc.. Had the option of a quit attractive (especially compared to him) woman. And he could had been with her, if he wasn't also a mayor idiot.

Last edited:
Exactly, ignore the loser's, sad and unlucky, otherwise you may end up getting thier virus.

It's not really over until you have given your 100%. Tried every thing possible and still failed then finally take the blackpill.

But giving up without trying hard enough= volcel