The Perfect Fragrance

A

ABC

Bronze
Not affiliated. Just thought I'd let everyone know if you're looking to purchase a fragrance I've been watching YouTube videos on what gets the most compliments and "Layton" from Parfum De Marly is highly rated. It is quite expensive so if you want one which is cheaper, but also complimented a lot, try Dior Sauvage.
I won't post any links incase people think it's an affiliate link, but I thought I'd post if it helps even one person out then great.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, thecel and Deleted member 6488
Cope, your chad ancestors smelt like shit but still fucked 5-6 foids a day while you jack off in the corner with your expensive fragerance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Lev Peshkov, poloralf and 1 other person
Cope, your chad ancestors smelt like shit but still fucked 5-6 foids a day while you jack off in the corner with your expensive fragerance.
People also didn't brush their teeth and shit outside, it doesn't mean if chad stopped brushing his teeth and shit on his lawn he'd still be considered attractive because of our primal past.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and ToursOverBoyo2020
i love my dior sauvage and my old bottle of Jean Paul Gaultiere Le Male but the new formula sucks ass from what i've heard

Jean Paul or Dior?
Imo Dior is more versatile, Jean Paul is something you're not gonna wear to work imo

• +1
Reactions: ABC
My daily fragrance is creed aventus.

• +1
Not affiliated. Just thought I'd let everyone know if you're looking to purchase a fragrance I've been watching YouTube videos on what gets the most compliments and "Layton" from Parfum De Marly is highly rated. It is quite expensive so if you want one which is cheaper, but also complimented a lot, try Dior Sauvage.
I won't post any links incase people think it's an affiliate link, but I thought I'd post if it helps even one person out then great.
Bleu de chanel and la nuit del homme are very seductive fragnrances, every girl Likes la nuit

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and ABC
Cope. Middle school Chad lost his virginity at 13 wearing AXE body spray.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Cant beleive u havent those are popular among frangrance community
I'm not heavily into fragrances but I know Dior Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, & Layton from Parfum de Marly are some of the most seductive.

Yeah, that's another favourite of women.
I bought sauvage but it was too strong, it didn’t suit me at all and generally gave me a headache. Only wore it a couple times and then gave it to my dad, definitely goes well with his appearance.

Creed gets me lots of reactions and compliments. I can’t get enough of the scent myself, love it

I higly recommend you find one that not every humancel on earth has but still mogs. Found a really nice niche one and Im gonna keep this as my personal recognition fragrance

I'm not heavily into fragrances but I know Dior Sauvage, Bleu de Chanel, & Layton from Parfum de Marly are some of the most seductive.
Imo the most seductive is la nuit del homme but the newer formulation lasts only for 1-2 hours , there was a company in california called dua fragrances that Remade the original formulation and it lasts way longer but its sold out

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I bought sauvage but it was too strong, it didn’t suit me at all and generally gave me a headache. Only wore it a couple times and then gave it to my dad, definitely goes well with his appearance.

Creed gets me lots of reactions and compliments. I can’t get enough of the scent myself, love it
I feel the same tbh. It sometimes gave me a headache too.
I've never looked at fragrances as being subjective to the individual, though. How do you judge if it suits you or not?

Imo the most seductive is la nuit del homme but the newer formulation lasts only for 1-2 hours , there was a company in california called dua fragrances that Remade the original formulation and it lasts way longer but its sold out
Why do you believe it's most seductive? Just out of interest.

Bleu de chanel and la nuit del homme are very seductive fragnrances, every girl Likes la nuit
I wear la nuit de l’homme at night depending on the weather otherwise it’s creed all day, every day. Women love it

I feel the same tbh. It sometimes gave me a headache too.
I've never looked at fragrances as being subjective to the individual, though. How do you judge if it suits you or not?
Creed gets better on me the longer I wear it. I hear people saying it doesn’t last long but I can go all day and it still is very present. I have had people asked me if I had reapplied it having only put it on in the morning and this was now the evening.

Creed goes well with my appearance and I feel great while wearing it.

A manly man should wear a strong scent, a pretty boy should wear a sweeter scent. If you fall into either category try applying a few in the store, rather than just smelling them. See how it sits on your body, I know it sounds cliche but you will just know.

If you aren’t someone that just has a knack for it, ask some females in a fragrance store, they should be able to guide you in the right direction

• +1
Creed gets better on me the longer I wear it. I hear people saying it doesn’t last long but I can go all day and it still is very present. I have had people asked me if I had reapplied it having only put it on in the morning and this was now the evening.

Creed goes well with my appearance and I feel great while wearing it.

A manly man should wear a strong scent, a pretty boy should wear a sweeter scent. If you fall into either category try applying a few in the store, rather than just smelling them. See how it sits on your body, I know it sounds cliche but you will just know.

If you aren’t someone that just has a knack for it, ask some females in a fragrance store, they should be able to guide you in the right direction
I'll ask next time I visit. Thanks for the reply.

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Cope. Middle school Chad lost his virginity at 13 wearing AXE body spray.
That’s the same as saying, if a 5’3 Chad (looks wise) slays girls, that means height is cope.
Just because it’s possible to slay without it doesn’t mean it’s not important.

Additionally, most of us aren’t nor will ever be Chad so we should improve other aspects besides face to make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and ABC
That’s the same as saying, if a 5’3 Chad (looks wise) slays girls, that means height is cope.
Just because it’s possible to slay without it doesn’t mean it’s not important.

Additionally, most of us aren’t nor will ever be Chad so we should improve other aspects besides face to make up for it.
Spot on. What I tried telling another guy earlier. The whole goal of this community is to become as attractive as possible and obviously looks come first, but fragrances definitely help.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Alexanderr