The PSL sphere's idea of looksmaxing is cope

are you really trying to ad hominem me? jfl

How many surgeries have YOU had? Why does it even matter? Does getting a surgery make you an authority on it?

Again:

I get where you're coming from in a sense; I'm sick of every ratings thread being spammed with 'needs bimax with CCW and infraorbital implants' too. Yes, there are people who are deluded & think that just undergoing every surgery under the sun will make them into a literal male model, but you're just as deluded if you think that you can't make noticeable improvements through surgery.
coper detected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Tyronecell, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
And going from subhuman to average is huge in terms of quality of life, it's definitely worth it and I recommend everyone to do it. I just cringe at delusional users who think that a 3k chin implant will make them the next chico
Its the difference between foids looking at you with utter disgust and ignoring you altogether. Going from subhuman to average is not guaranteed to get you laid in 2021. That being said, self improvement is still something positive. It gives you a sense of purpose and a dopamine boost when you smash your goals.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10172 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 643 and Deleted member 1862
I still think that if you have a good base, which means pheno plus you have none of the unfixable flaws (death sentence and there is nothing you can do about it), you can look above average. The problem is that there are about 1% of such people in the world. Most people here think they will look like models 7 PSL 9/10, its not their fault its just that the more time some person spends here, the more he forms a different reality.

these results are still improving in my book

IMG-20191024-212809.png
View attachment 960701
This you?

edit ok nvm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
shitty copy of @LordNorwood thread
not a coincidence it was bumped last night and you wrote the same thing after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, Chadelite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Rhino ascend males noticeably in 1/10 cases, most end like this:

From 3PSL to 3,01 PSL
crooked-nose-rhinoplasty-frontal.jpg

surgery-for-men-168-view1-detail.jpg

That is barely nose job.. They just changed the nose position... My nose looks bad in every angle and its big, crooked.. Its really decreasing my Psl.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and CursedOne
That is barely nose job.. They just changed the nose position... My nose looks bad in every angle and its big, crooked.. Its really decreasing my Psl.
droopy tip & nasal deprojection are two of the hardest things to get right

you need to make sure you go to a very good surgeon

SURGERY IS THE ONLY THING THAT ISNT A COPE, LEGIT THE ONLY WAY MOST PPL CAN ASCEND AT LEAST 1 PSL, EVEN IF U HAVE UNFIXABLE FAILOS ITS WORTH IT JFL IF U ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THIS THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 643 and 4 others
Rhino ascend males noticeably in 1/10 cases, most end like this:

From 3PSL to 3,01 PSL
crooked-nose-rhinoplasty-frontal.jpg

surgery-for-men-168-view1-detail.jpg
cherry picked examples

and yet, the second guy now only needs to fix his mouth area, do something with his hair + maybe gymcel and dress well and he'd be GL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CursedOne and Deleted member 4310
shitty copy of @LordNorwood thread
not a coincidence it was bumped last night and you wrote the same thing after
his thread is about PSL as a community

My thread is only about surgery

Both are trying to convey the same message that psl is cope

ALOT of people here are coping volcels lmaoooo, they think that they'll turn into some god come they save up 100kand go do every surgery. I've legit seen some people list their surgeries like a shopping list

Imagine spending 100k on your face jesus christ just use that money to start a business or invest.

You doing all that surgery will probably fuck up your facial harmony and fuck you up even more, ive seen people do one surgery here and fuck up their face I can't imagine those deluded cunts who think that doing a lot will ascend them

Thank god I don't come here and never came here for surgery advice. I just came here to learn all about facial aesthetics and where I fit in terms of male attractiveness and what makes a male attractive, since you can't really search this shit up on Google lmao

I knew I'll never be one a PSL god (avi is me) but I don't care tbh, all I need is ONE attractive white women to me and hgh for my future son and boom he will be a Chad maybe even a psl god.

A lot of people here are just volcels coping and saying they're gonna do all these surgeries and they'll probably get nothing done. This forum is filled with edgy teenagers who feel entitled to Stacie's and Becky's, they don't care about the aevrage women they only lust after those hot white girls that mainstream media finds attractive, they'll never get those girls becuase they're standards are too high and they aren't Chad and they never will be

To conclude. Accept your genetics and your place in terms of attractiveness, do the best soft maxes you can and forget about surgery unless your flaw is really huge and hideous because it's not worth it

To all the teenagers in this site go outside and go talk to women instead of cremating your pants for fucking models

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, subhuman incel and 7 others
droopy tip & nasal deprojection are two of the hardest things to get right

you need to make sure you go to a very good surgeon

I hope turkey have good surgeons. I would go in Finland but problem is that they dont have much experience... Can they really fuck up nose that are already pretty failo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
This is pretty good nose job result.

99B1A6CF 99EC 4F7D 8942 646C4BF8A3BF

cant wait for my bbso binax ccw rotation 🥰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Imagine spending 100k on your face jesus christ just use that money to start a business or invest.
wtf else would u spend money on except ur looks lmfao?? investing w a small return or starting a business will barely improve ur life, jfl at placing that higher

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, subhuman incel and 2 others
ALOT of people here are coping volcels lmaoooo, they think that they'll turn into some god come they save up 100kand go do every surgery. I've legit seen some people list their surgeries like a shopping list

You doing all that surgery will probably fuck up your facial harmony and fuck you up even more, ive seen people do one surgery here and fuck up their face I can't imagine those deluded cunts who think that doing a lot will ascend them

Thank god I don't come here and never came here for surgery advice. I just came here to learn all about facial aesthetics and where I fit in terms of male attractiveness and what makes a male attractive, since you can't really search this shit up on Google lmao

I knew I'll never be one a PSL god (avi is me) but I don't care tbh, all I need is ONE attractive white women to me and hgh for my future son and boom he will be a Chad maybe even a psl god.

A lot of people here are just volcels coping and saying they're gonna do all these surgeries and they'll probably get nothing done. This forum is filled with edgy teenagers who feel entitled to Stacie's and Becky's, they don't care about the aevrage women they only lust after those hot white girls that mainstream media finds attractive, they'll never get those girls becuase they're standards are too high and they aren't Chad and they never will be

To conclude. Accept your genetics and your place in terms of attractiveness, do the best soft maxes you can and forget about surgery unless your flaw is really huge and hideous because it's not worth it

To all the teenagers in this site go outside and go talk to women instead of cremating your pants for fucking models
No attractive white woman for your sub-30 PFL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 11099 and 1 other person
Cba to read your entire essay, this new wave idea that 'surgery is cope' when we've had users on here & other PSL sites ascend from surgeries is so retarded that it doesn't even warrant an explanation.

Your point about these examples having 'perfect bases' is so stupid lmao. Not a single one of these people had a good base. Examples of people who had a good base & improved further would be @Saiyan & @MD_Hopeful69 to name a few.

I get where you're coming from in a sense; I'm sick of every ratings thread being spammed with 'needs bimax with CCW and infraorbital implants' too. Yes, there are people who are deluded & think that just undergoing every surgery under the sun will make them into a literal male model, but you're just as deluded if you think that you can't make noticeable improvements through surgery.

tldrs:

1. Not everyone needs surgery, softmaxx first.
2. Surgery won't turn you into Gandy
3. Just because 2. is true, doesn't mean surgery is pointless
4. Kill yourself
Love to see it mate.
Pm me when you get your discord set up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1862
I hope turkey have good surgeons. I would go in Finland but problem is that they dont have much experience... Can they really fuck up nose that are already pretty failo?
sadly yes they can, just do ur research and ask for B&As of similar cases :)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
hard to swallow, but this is kinda truth
especially the money aspect - how the fck you gonna go from broke to making significant amount of money to be able to afford surgeries
even if u can, ou mostly will ascend max 1.5 PSL if lucky, most probably 0.5-1 if already softmaxxed
Also agree with the beard part, I would add longer hair<not for everybody> to improve shadows on face

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 4310
hard to swallow, but this is kinda truth
especially the money aspect - how the fck you gonna go from broke to making significant amount of money to be able to afford surgeries
even if u can, ou mostly will ascend max 1.5 PSL if lucky, most probably 0.5-1 if already softmaxxed
Also agree with the beard part, I would add longer hair<not for everybody> to improve shadows on face
My theory is that most users are in high school and can't appreciate the value of money and how being an adult doesn't mean that you can just spend money on anything, you still need to save money for a house, car etc before you can comfortably spend money on surgeries and fun stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6531 and Chico Chicowski
If you have "flaws" here and there but a decent base, sculpting yourself with some surgeries will definitely help.

You will never be a 10/10 or even a 9/10... but going from 5/10 to 7.5/10 is a big improvement for sure. Ogres will be normies, normies will be chadlites. And born chadlites probably dont think about surgeries since they are fine with what they have.

edit: good point OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, BigBoy and 5 others
Skin is only important if you have seriously bad/unhealthy skin like me. Defeating things like Acne and Rosacea is a major looksmax.

All in all soft looksmaxing, taking small steps, works the best and gives the best results.

looksmaxxing is a sport to me son, no matter how small the difference is, I am getting it.

looks are truly the only thing which I can see garnering me joy at the present moment, so might as well get a bit happier

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 4 others

I like what you say, except for "hgh for your son" which sounds ridiculous.

Also some surgery here and there doesnt hurt. I think excessive fake results come from people you describe, but in moderation everything is good. I had septorhinoplasty, told the surgeon "better play it safe". Basically we both agreed that we werent going for a model nose, just fix the flaw (bulbous tip and wide bridge). No one noticed, i didnt ascend because i have flaws everywhere, but i was happier with my nose. I think with this mentality, without tryharding to become a model, earning 0.25 score here and 0.25 score there is still an improvement.

My point is: if you go the surgery way, make a "better you" polishing flaws instead of trying to become another person.

And indeed the average age on this forum is too low, too many shitposters. Elaborate posts like yours should be more common.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy and 2 others
Deformed is a really strong word. You don't need to be deformed just because you are recessed, there are plenty of reccessed people who still look fine but a somewhat retruded jaw is a huge failo nonetheless and they could still benefit aesthetically from ortoganthic surgery.

Obviously a good base is required if you want to be good looking but a weak feature such as a recessed jaw will kill appeal despite not being deformed tier and in that case surgery could really help

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 11099 and 2 others
No attractive white woman for your sub-30 PFL
Jfl bro I'm literally dating a attractive white women right now, she's attractive to me and that's all that matters.

You're good looking so idk why ur rotting on this place bro

wtf else would u spend money on except ur looks lmfao?? investing w a small return or starting a business will barely improve ur life, jfl at placing that higher
You're younger than 18 for sure

You'll only learn the value of money once you start working. Unless you're a millionaire which you are most likely not good luck tryna survive in this world spending all that money on your face

You clearly have no sense of reality if you think that spending 100k on ur face is better than startups and investing.

I hope you grow up

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5799
Jfl bro I'm literally dating a attractive white women right now, she's attractive to me and that's all that matters.

You're good looking so idk why ur rotting on this place bro
I need bimax and jaw angle implants

T
I like what you say, except for "hgh for your son" which sounds ridiculous.

Also some surgery here and there doesnt hurt. I think excessive fake results come from people you describe, but in moderation everything is good. I had septorhinoplasty, told the surgeon "better play it safe". Basically we both agreed that we werent going for a model nose, just fix the flaw (bulbous tip and wide bridge). No one noticed, i didnt ascend because i have flaws everywhere, but i was happier with my nose. I think with this mentality, without tryharding to become a model, earning 0.25 score here and 0.25 score there is still an improvement.

My point is: if you go the surgery way, make a "better you" polishing flaws instead of trying to become another person.

And indeed the average age on this forum is too low, too many shitposters. Elaborate posts like yours should be more common.

The average age on this forum is literally like 15 or some shit. Too many kids here stuck on becoming a high school Chad or whatever.

Jfl some guy up there told m it's better to spend like thousands on your face than to invest and start up businesses . That just tells you that most people on this forum haven't worked a single day in their life and don't understand the value of money.

Bunch of insecure arrogant but also self depreciating teenagers on these forums tbh. People here need to grow up and go outside and see the real world.

You

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5799
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5634 and Mongrelcel
Keep crying for opry or gandy or whatever male models you worship you'll never be like them. Go get your surgeries if that is what makes you happy and go get women you want.

You guys really don't go outside if you think male models are the only guys getting attractive women.

Mm tier aesthetics or death

Exactly
Being rich is cope
Do you need money to travel the world? Nope.
Do you need money to fuck women and make friends? No.
Do you need money to acquire meaningful life experiences? Also no.

Literally all you need is some CS job, just to keep you from being broke and working too many hours

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, Chadelite and 2 others
Exactly
Being rich is cope
Do you need money to travel the world? Nope.
Do you need money to fuck women and make friends? No.
Do you need money to acquire meaningful life experiences? Also no.

Literally all you need is some CS job, just to keep you from being broke and working too many hours
Another 15 year old here that clearly doesn't understand the value of money . Idk about you bro but I don't wanna work 40hours a week till retirement. It's not about being 'rich' it's about being financially free so that you can spend time doing things you actually want in life instead of working.

Nah nah no point me telling you this though, it's male model face or nothing right ps7 or nothing? Why don't you spend all your money on surgery and see where that ends you up

Also how can you say all this bullshit when its beyond clear that women want chads and chadlites only?
They literally dont care about men below that level.
If you ask a women "How many men do you think sleep around and play women left and right?" she will answer "90%?" BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY MEN THAT MATTER.

If those "cope surgeries" dont ascend you, then you might as well give up and play videogames until you die, because its over for you.

Loving this another tall normie preaching to us just how we need to "hit the gym, and become confident"

And those cope surgeries? Everyone can achieve MM tier lower third - bimax with a wraparound can fix any jaw. The fact if that fits with your facial harmony is a whole different question, but thats something that YOU have to figure out.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, subhuman incel and 2 others
Another 15 year old here that clearly doesn't understand the value of money . Idk about you bro but I don't wanna work 40hours a week till retirement. It's not about being 'rich' it's about being financially free so that you can spend time doing things you actually want in life instead of working.

Nah nah no point me telling you this though, it's male model face or nothing right ps7 or nothing? Why don't you spend all your money on surgery and see where that ends you up
Did you even read my comment? I said that money is important just to ENABLE YOU TO NOT WORK LONG HOURS - and anything beyond that has diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Tats + Roids are often much more effective than surgery
Being bald i mainly fixed my problems by stubblemaxx tanmaxx and tattoomaxx (visible tattoos on the neck)
Of course you will never have universal appeal this way but you can appeal to a niche that will be really into you.

yes goy don't get those surgeries, don't ascend. Just wageslave and invest the rest.

Not like I need any more competition anyway

Totally support your idea

Also how can you say all this bullshit when its beyond clear that women want chads and chadlites only?
They literally dont care about men below that level.
If you ask a women "How many men do you think sleep around and play women left and right?" she will answer "90%?" BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY MEN THAT MATTER.

If those "cope surgeries" dont ascend you, then you might as well give up and play videogames until you die, because its over for you.

Loving this another tall normie preaching to us just how we need to "hit the gym, and become confident"

And those cope surgeries? Everyone can achieve MM tier lower third - bimax with a wraparound can fix any jaw. The fact if that fits with your facial harmony is a whole different question, but thats something that YOU have to figure out.
Just invest 100k on your face hoping to ascend theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Have you tried softmaxxing first? Roiding? Tanning?
Explain to me how will having a few cm bigger bicep change anything (when there are glaring failos on my face)
Im 5'10 with 6 inch wrists, my body will never be a halo. Most I can do is lean muscular physique.
Also explain how does gym change anything when women care primarily about genetics?

Just invest 100k on your face hoping to ascend theory
100k? depends on the person tbh.

afaik mongrelcel will probs ascend considering he has the ideal base for jaw surgery.

Explain to me how will having a few cm bigger bicep change anything (when there are glaring failos on my face)
Im 5'10 with 6 inch wrists, my body will never be a halo. Most I can do is lean muscular physique.
Also explain how does gym change anything when women care primarily about genetics?
Oh my God here we go again, did you see @Kingkellz thread about the bodymaxxed short nigga? No, because you are autistic. Body is a huge halo since is dymorphic, and you will never know how much it can halo you until you start roiding.
The problem with surgeries is that in order to be a slayer you need to have zero flaws on your face and that's highly improbable, so why not start roiding first and then see how It goes before throwing 100k on surgeries that you don't know how will make you look?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Kingkellz
100k? depends on the person tbh.

afaik mongrelcel will probs ascend considering he has the ideal base for jaw surgery.
You need perfect base to just need one surgery, most here don't have that, too many failos.

Oh my God here we go again, did you see @Kingkellz thread about the bodymaxxed short nigga? No, because you are autistic. Body is a huge halo since is dymorphic, and you will never know how much it can halo you until you start roiding.
The problem with surgeries is that in order to be a slayer you need to have zero flaws on your face and that's highly improbable, so why not start roiding first and then see how It goes before throwing 100k on surgeries that you don't know how will make you look?
Women dont care about physique on men that are genetically inferior. You wont even ever get to a point where they see it lol
The problem with surgeries is that in order to be a slayer you need to have zero flaws on your face and that's highly improbable
Thats why only about 10% of men are actually attractive to women. You also need height, you forgot about that.
so why not start roiding first and then see how It goes
Sure ill be lifitng while I save up. But expecting women to actually care is utterly autistic.
Your head is full of stories from tall good looking white guys who started lifting and the amount of attention they got exploded. Thats not gonna be me. In fact, I dont expect one person to notice.
Muscles are just a cherry on top of the cake. Its just a bonus. They cant compensate for the things that actually matter like height, face and hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and BigBoy