The PSL sphere's idea of looksmaxing is cope

100k? depends on the person tbh.
100k thats clearly an exaggeration, not even kota or getlooksordietrying who literally rebuilt their entire faces spend that much

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, subhuman incel and 4 others
Women dont care about physique on men that are genetically inferior. You wont even ever get to a point where they see it lol

Thats why only about 10% of men are actually attractive to women. You also need height, you forgot about that.

Sure ill be lifitng while I save up. But expecting women to actually care is utterly autistic.
Your head is full of stories from tall good looking white guys who started lifting and the amount of attention they got exploded. Thats not gonna be me. In fact, I dont expect one person to notice.
Muscles are just a cherry on top of the cake. Its just a bonus. They cant compensate for the things that actually matter like height, face and hair
Cope https://looksmax.org/threads/ugly-bbc-gymcel-tinder-experiment-lifefuel-for-gymcels.221641/

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
100k thats clearly an exaggeration, not even kota or getlooksordietrying who literally rebuilt their entire faces spend that much
yea

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
50k? Some surgeries alone are like 10 or 15k, plus flight, hotels, recovery..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Rhino ascend males noticeably in 1/10 cases, most end like this:

From 3PSL to 3,01 PSL
crooked-nose-rhinoplasty-frontal.jpg

surgery-for-men-168-view1-detail.jpg
I gained 1 full PSL from Rhino.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Germania
also @ConorMcGregor did you miss the fact that women dont even like a ripped physique?
They like lean and muscular with wide shoulder - so just good genetics.
They like the type of body chad has from playing basketball and lifting twice a week.
Not some fucking 5'9 ripped roided ugly asian gymcel LMAO GET REAL
you are coping so fucking hard here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
wow he was able to pull some of the most trash whores in existence
im speechelss, this now transformed my entire mindset right there

i dont know how often you leave your house, or interact with people, but all the highest quality women (those that definitely arent on tinder lmao) date skinny or athletic tall good looking guys with large social circles.
They date popular chadlites that have exciting lives.

Thats who you should strive to be, not some roided monkey that can get laid with a public urinal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Preoximerianas, BigBoy and 4 others
wow he was able to pull some of the most trash whores in existence
im speechelss, this now transformed my entire mindset right there

i dont know how often you leave your house, or interact with people, but all the highest quality women (those that definitely arent on tinder lmao) date skinny or athletic tall good looking guys with large social circles.
They date popular chadlites that have exciting lives.

Thats who you should strive to be, not some roided monkey that can get laid with a public urinal
What do you think you can get after surgerymaxxing? GigaStacies? You are deluded and dumb, not even Amnesia pulls good looking girls and got ghosted cause he didn't have an iphone, jfl at how much deluded and out of the world you are, go ahead get surgeries and tell us how many Stacies you can attract.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
You're younger than 18 for sure

You'll only learn the value of money once you start working. Unless you're a millionaire which you are most likely not good luck tryna survive in this world spending all that money on your face

You clearly have no sense of reality if you think that spending 100k on ur face is better than startups and investing.

I hope you grow up
well im 18 jfl, but why is that even relevant? its not the only two options are 1) spend money on looks 2) save everything and invest, you can prioritize one thing and not neglect the other. 100k is a clearly exaggerated figure too. your looks correlate to ur success and happiness in every aspect of life, youd literally make more money by being better looking (w all other factors as controls).

also jfl if u think rich ppl are any happier or that founding some shit startup (biggest meme aspiration) will change ur life in any positive way. i can 100% guarantee youd immediately throw all that money to be at a good height, so why do u find ppl wanting to change their face (which has a chance of being possible) so delusional?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and BigBoy
What do you think you can get after surgerymaxxing? GigaStacies? You are deluded and dumb, not even Amnesia pulls good looking girls and got ghosted cause he didn't have an iphone, jfl at how much deluded and out of the world you are, go ahead get surgeries and tell us how many Stacies you can attract.
i have no idea what level of women I would be able to pull, i have no idea if I ever even complete my looksmaxxing journey or kill myself before that, I have no idea if I will look natural, I have no idea how good I will look
not even Amnesia pulls good looking girls
I think its safe to say that in his case looks are not the problem

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Imagine thinking that you will turn into a Chad by getting some obscure surgery that is mostly performed for functional reasons on people with a deformity or malocclusion. You haven't even left your basement in years, how are you supposed to save up 10k and then travel to another country to get some shit surgery that will only take you from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women? MSE won't save you, Lefort won't save you, BSSO won't save you (unless you are deformed tier). It's so tiresome to see the same 5 examples of men ascending with surgeries, these men just had the perfect base, which 99.5% of users don't have.

Many users seem to talk about invasive surgeries like it's no different than getting a haircut. They seem to neglect the fact that you have to spend a shit ton of money and then spend a significant amount of time of your precious youth recovering from the surgery just for a 0.02 PSL boost that women won't notice irl.

I used to be this delusional, thinking that looksmaxing is just a matter of identifying your failos and eliminating them one by one and then focus on creating halos by getting implants and then improve a certain PSL for every implant you get, in reality most implants look fake. You can only polish what nature has already given you and the only legit surgeries to do this are unironically the normie surgeries that you knew existed before PSL. Rhino, otoplasty, beard/hair/eyebrow transplant, lipo, buccal fat removal etc. These "soft" surgeries can help you but of course you need to have that failo to begin with. If you possess several or all of these failos then you are very "lucky" because you can improve your looks significantly by getting these procedures done. I could post several examples of these surgeries being successful but you get the point, most people just look like polished versions of themselves if they fix one or two of these failos, whichs is great because it will have a noticeably affect on their lives. These surgeries are very accessible as well and nowhere near as expensive as a bimax, you can even get an otoplasty financed by the healthcare system if you live in a welfare state. The idea that you can access some hidden info about looksmaxing on PSL forums and then turn into a model through this knowledge is a cope, it's just mental masturbation to help you cope and start thinking that there's still hope for you to become really attractive, you weren't attractive in school so you use PSL as a convenient cope and dream of getting invasive surgeries that you will never get. You laugh at normies for coping, but are you any better?

Focus on @Kingkellz sex appeal thread and maybe get a few soft surgeries if you can, then you have done everything you could realistically.

And don't get me started on the skincare meme, imagine thinking that applying 13 different products on your face like and autist will affect your looks in a meaningful way, the only thing that works is sunscreen for preventing sun damage/aging and retin a for stimulating collagen, but it still won't make a major difference for your looks anyway, unless you are taking accutane for acne or something, that is a huge looksmax.

inb4 somebody sends a woman who ascended through surgery, women are a completely different case, they don't need every star to be aligned to be attractive so surgeries will benefit them way more than men. Woman have much more leeway when it comes to attractiveness. Nature hates men.

@facemaxxed @lutte @cocainecowboy @SirGey @Uglybrazilian @PrettyBoyMaxxing @streege
I’ve been told I need bimax here and the people that say it seem to think it would be a marked improvement. How can I know that I should go through with it? (I have a plan to do it through insurance but the premiums will cost as much as getting implants/filler etc. so I’m trying to figure out what is the best plan of action.)

JFL did this fucker really just compare surgery to a haircut ive seen enough

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ReignsChad, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
Say it louder for the people in the people in the back

I agree with some of what you said, but otherwise, looksmaxxing is legit.

There has been many transformations of people moving up 2 or even 3 PSL after surgeries

Surgeries should only be considered after you have softmaxxed (low bodyfat, tan, fixed teeth and hair), but they definitely have their place.

I think also having a good base is so important, for example Eppley cheek implants are not going to change the life of a short 35 year old currycel.

Even extreme surgeries like LL get good results. 3 inches height doesn't sound like much on paper, but is huge IRL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, Deleted member 11099 and 3 others
Imagine thinking that you will turn into a Chad by getting some obscure surgery that is mostly performed for functional reasons on people with a deformity or malocclusion. You haven't even left your basement in years, how are you supposed to save up 10k and then travel to another country to get some shit surgery that will only take you from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women? MSE won't save you, Lefort won't save you, BSSO won't save you (unless you are deformed tier). It's so tiresome to see the same 5 examples of men ascending with surgeries, these men just had the perfect base, which 99.5% of users don't have.

Many users seem to talk about invasive surgeries like it's no different than getting a haircut. They seem to neglect the fact that you have to spend a shit ton of money and then spend a significant amount of time of your precious youth recovering from the surgery just for a 0.02 PSL boost that women won't notice irl.

I used to be this delusional, thinking that looksmaxing is just a matter of identifying your failos and eliminating them one by one and then focus on creating halos by getting implants and then improve a certain PSL for every implant you get, in reality most implants look fake. You can only polish what nature has already given you and the only legit surgeries to do this are unironically the normie surgeries that you knew existed before PSL. Rhino, otoplasty, beard/hair/eyebrow transplant, lipo, buccal fat removal etc. These "soft" surgeries can help you but of course you need to have that failo to begin with. If you possess several or all of these failos then you are very "lucky" because you can improve your looks significantly by getting these procedures done. I could post several examples of these surgeries being successful but you get the point, most people just look like polished versions of themselves if they fix one or two of these failos, whichs is great because it will have a noticeably affect on their lives. These surgeries are very accessible as well and nowhere near as expensive as a bimax, you can even get an otoplasty financed by the healthcare system if you live in a welfare state. The idea that you can access some hidden info about looksmaxing on PSL forums and then turn into a model through this knowledge is a cope, it's just mental masturbation to help you cope and start thinking that there's still hope for you to become really attractive, you weren't attractive in school so you use PSL as a convenient cope and dream of getting invasive surgeries that you will never get. You laugh at normies for coping, but are you any better?

Focus on @Kingkellz sex appeal thread and maybe get a few soft surgeries if you can, then you have done everything you could realistically.

And don't get me started on the skincare meme, imagine thinking that applying 13 different products on your face like and autist will affect your looks in a meaningful way, the only thing that works is sunscreen for preventing sun damage/aging and retin a for stimulating collagen, but it still won't make a major difference for your looks anyway, unless you are taking accutane for acne or something, that is a huge looksmax.

inb4 somebody sends a woman who ascended through surgery, women are a completely different case, they don't need every star to be aligned to be attractive so surgeries will benefit them way more than men. Woman have much more leeway when it comes to attractiveness. Nature hates men.

@facemaxxed @lutte @cocainecowboy @SirGey @Uglybrazilian @PrettyBoyMaxxing @streege
Woah woah, skincare does have a meaningful impact on looks. Don't think so? I dare you to not do anything for your skin and see how fast you age and people will start asking you why you look sick.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6512
Take the geneticspill, most in life is predetermined, including most of your looks.
It's important to be realistic and not to be misguided by either mental masturbation (If I get x amount of surgeries, my life will finally be good) or by being a defeatist/nihilistic coper (muh only chad succeeds in life, life as a sub 8 is not worth it etc.)
Disagree somewhat. Genetics doesn't determine your life entirely but it does have a dramatic change due to your predisposition, still I personally believe anyone can shape their personal destiny to how they see fit. There are many looksmax discoveries out there yet to be found. People think we have all the knowledge but we dont. Like who could've thought of ice-hooding as an alternative to fat grafts? No one, but thanks to innovation we found a way. Saying your life is pre-determined is defeatist in itself, like accepting your destiny and fate.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5634
Based.com I just hope my RHino will ascend me.
I share the same dream. Also upper eyelid fat grafts. Wish kota and getlooksordietrying would speak up on this matter. We need more testimonials!

Surgery is not cope in the right circumstances. A normie with fixable failo's can ascend to a massive degree if they're obvious. You just need the right base for it. And some people need to fit their "regimen" around what their face already is.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, Deleted member 11099 and 4 others
Surgery is not cope in the right circumstances. A normie with fixable failo's can ascend to a massive degree if they're obvious. You just need the right base for it. And some people need to fit their "regimen" around what their face already is.
That's what most users don't understand, thoses circumstances are very rare and only possible for like 1% of people. You may argue that it's more common than that but I really do believe that only around 1% of people has a good base and the means to actually get the surgeries done.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6512
You faggots have been saying to surgerymax for the last 13 years. The shit is cope as fuck. If you faggots spent the same energy dieting, working out, and moneymaxxxing you will easily increase the pool of women who are attracted to you ten fold. JFL at how many people think surgery is going to transform them from incel to chad, when your are a NEET, broke, and cant talk to women NOW. How the fuck do you even come to the conclusion that you need surgery if you are not even in decent shape physically? Can you date women? Are you an incel? If you can't even attract fattys IRL, surgery is the last thing to worry about.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6531, BigBoy and 1 other person
That's what most users don't understand, thoses circumstances are very rare and only possible for like 1% of people. You may argue that it's more common than that but I really do believe that only around 1% of people has a good base and the means to actually get the surgeries done.

I mean for myself, I have the money and never had problem getting pussy but I am also noticeably recessed (not truecel but the one just above that) and downward grown and every surgeon I talked to said I am an ideal candidate for MMA. So that's why I am getting Bimax done.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11099 and oatmeal
@facerate_00

Here is the entirety of PSL looksmaxing summarized for you, just forget about PSL and leave this shithole before it consumes you.

To be fair, Eppley's (malar-)infraorbital rim implants and Taban's lower eyelid retraction are surgeries I'm definitely glad I found out exist. That being said though, I 100% agree with the rest of your post. It's absolutely surreal how much time some people spend rotting on here and researching obscure surgeries and looksmaxxing methods just to find out that stuff like RTT, rhino, hair/beard/eyebrow transplants, acne scar treatments, fillers, etc. are still the absolute king when it comes to improving your looks/life and that the rest is basically just cope and mental masturbation.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
To be fair, Eppley's (malar-)infraorbital rim implants and Taban's lower eyelid retraction are surgeries I'm definitely glad I found out exist. That being said though, I 100% agree with the rest of your post. It's absolutely surreal how much time some people spend rotting on here and researching obscure surgeries and looksmaxxing methods just to find out that stuff like RTT, rhino, hair/beard/eyebrow transplants, acne scar treatments, fillers, etc. are still the absolute king when it comes to improving your looks/life and that the rest is basically just cope and mental masturbation.
Like I said in the op, many users are using psl as a cope and thinking some secret knowledge about obscure surgeries will save them. What we call PSL is just a delusional cope. The real looksmaxes (rhino, rtt, hair/beard/eyebrow transplant, otoplasty, lipo, buccal fat removal, retin a, accutane etc) require no PSL knowledge about lookstheory and what makes a face attractive besides the obvious that you knew before PSL, that's why these surgeries are so accessible and popular, they will actually give you noticeable results in real life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
OP is right, I see how it works now. You can't expect to completely change your face but there are still things you can improve realistically. Jaw surgeries are worth it, I am proof of that, but apart from that, the biggest change you can make is in your body. Plastic surgeries are only worth it to make you look normal if you look ugly, they won't make you into a Chad, only genetics can do that.

I realize now that I will never be a Chad but at least I can try to be the best version of myself in looks. Also, I don't believe in the idea of the oldcel, because when you get older, you just end up dating older women, as a man, you can still date women who are a bit younger than you or even as much as 10-15 years younger than you, and that is enough for me personally. And if you start dating in your early 20s, then you will not feel like you wasted your potential. And anyways, an 18 year old girl who graduates from high school doesn't have the same life experience as a 30 year old man (or older) who has finished college at 22 and has been working a high paying job for years.

And hooking up can definitely be fun but I could never see myself doing this for my entire life, very few men ever do it, even hollywood actors and famous male models end up in serious long term relationships very quickly. Even the Chads who hookup a lot are just in a phase, most of the time, it doesnt last longer than their 20s, I knew guys like that personally and they end up getting married and having kids in their early 30s, even if they still have the looks to hookup.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
OP is right, I see how it works now. You can't expect to completely change your face but there are still things you can improve realistically. Jaw surgeries are worth it, I am proof of that, but apart from that, the biggest change you can make is in your body. Plastic surgeries are only worth it to make you look normal if you look ugly, they won't make you into a Chad, only genetics can do that.

I realize now that I will never be a Chad but at least I can try to be the best version of myself in looks. Also, I don't believe in the idea of the oldcel, because when you get older, you just end up dating older women, as a man, you can still date women who are a bit younger than you or even as much as 10-15 years younger than you, and that is enough for me personally. And if you start dating in your early 20s, then you will not feel like you wasted your potential. And anyways, an 18 year old girl who graduates from high school doesn't have the same life experience as a 30 year old man (or older) who has finished college at 22 and has been working a high paying job for years.

And hooking up can definitely be fun but I could never see myself doing this for my entire life, very few men ever do it, even hollywood actors and famous male models end up in serious long term relationships very quickly. Even the Chads who hookup a lot are just in a phase, most of the time, it doesnt last longer than their 20s, I knew guys like that personally and they end up getting married and having kids in their early 30s, even if they still have the looks to hookup.
Copingvolcel essay, nice.

Yeah, you can realistically jump one tier with surgery if you're lucky and rich.

Copingvolcel essay, nice.

Yeah, you can realistically jump one tier with surgery if you're lucky and rich.
I'm not rich but I got a double jaw surgery and orthodontic treatments for free since they were paid by my dad's insurance from his six figure job, that surgery completely improved my face.

Back when I was in elementary school, a guy in my class called me Cro-Magnon because my lower teeth would clench over my upper teeth.
The surgery fixed that and made women much more attracted to me. Once I'll be gymmaxxed, I'll have everything I have ever wanted.

My point in that long essay was that we don't need a bunch of different expensive surgeries, we just need to fix our greatest imperfections in the face and then gymmax and that will give us most of the improvements that we need.

Plastic surgeries only make sense if the area of your face looks abnormal because the surgery can't make you into a Chad, but it can make you go from ugly to normal.

I say this because people on here said I need plastic surgeries when in reality, I really don't, even the men that they consider to be the most attractive have a normal nose, mouth, jaw and normal eyes (maybe not supermodels, but hollywood actors do), and when those features are normal, you can't make them become amazing, we just don't have the technology for that.

Harmony is the only thing that will separate normal men from Chads but you can't improve harmony, not even plastic surgeries can do that.

So, when you fix your biggest flaws, you'll be limited by your genetic potential. The goal shouldn't be to surpass that potential (since it's not possible to do so), the goal should be to reach your genetic potential or as close to it as possible and use it to get what you want. Most guys have a potential that is good enough to get what they want, the problem is just that they never even try to reach it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and everythingisacope
I'm not rich but I got a double jaw surgery and orthodontic treatments for free since they were paid by my dad's insurance from his six figure job, that surgery completely improved my face.

Back when I was in elementary school, a guy in my class called me Cro-Magnon because my lower teeth would clench over my upper teeth.
The surgery fixed that and made women much more attracted to me. Once I'll be gymmaxxed, I'll have everything I have ever wanted.

My point in that long essay was that we don't need a bunch of different expensive surgeries, we just need to fix our greatest imperfections in the face and then gymmax and that will give us most of the improvements that we need.

Plastic surgeries only make sense if the area of your face looks abnormal because the surgery can't make you into a Chad, but it can make you go from ugly to normal.

I say this because people on here said I need plastic surgeries when in reality, I really don't, even the men that they consider to be the most attractive have a normal nose, mouth, jaw and normal eyes (maybe not supermodels, but hollywood actors do), and when those features are normal, you can't make them become amazing, we just don't have the technology for that.

Harmony is the only thing that will separate normal men from Chads but you can't improve harmony, not even plastic surgeries can do that.

So, when you fix your biggest flaws, you'll be limited by your genetic potential. The goal shouldn't be to surpass that potential (since it's not possible to do so), the goal should be to reach your genetic potential or as close to it as possible and use it to get what you want. Most guys have a potential that is good enough to get what they want, the problem is just that they never even try to reach it.
Shut the fuck up

This is not a looksmaxing forum.

after I got my lefort 3 + bsso + LL +hair transplant + roids and then fuck your oneitis, I will show you that looksmaxing is not cope.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
Facial Skeletal Correction
Skin Care
Fitness/Leaness

This should make a huge difference. But A lot of people want the instant gratification of surgery and not have to diet or exercise to be lean and healthy looking.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7419, Gaia262 and 1 other person
If you can't ascend with softmaxxing gym, skin care etc.., it's probably over for you

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It's either coping with surgeries or killing yourself jfl not a hard choice tbh

greatest defeatist thread ever

@thecel don't "huh" react without saying anything, speak your mind

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@thecel don't "huh" react without saying anything, speak your mind

I'm confused how you arrived at the conclusion that the classic blackpill procedures—Le Fort 1/2/3, OBO, BSSO, bimax, MSE, etc.—won't save incels.

You haven't even left your basement in years, how are you supposed to save up 10k and then travel to another country to get some shit surgery

This says nothing about the validity of the PSL sphere's idea of looksmaxxing. People who don't save up money to looksmax are simply not looksmaxxers.

MSE won't save you, Lefort won't save you, BSSO won't save you (unless you are deformed tier). It's so tiresome to see the same 5 examples of men ascending with surgeries, these men just had the perfect base, which 99.5% of users don't have.

How the fuck will they not save you? Surgeries like these obviously improve your bone structure, no?

The idea that you can access some hidden info about looksmaxing on PSL forums and then turn into a model through this knowledge is a cope, it's just mental masturbation to help you cope and start thinking that there's still hope for you to become really attractive, you weren't attractive in school so you use PSL as a convenient cope and dream of getting invasive surgeries that you will never get. You laugh at normies for coping, but are you any better?

Blackpilled looksmaxxing forums educate you on the truth about facial aesthetics. Most non-PSL-users are unaware of the parts of the face that matter the most and what women really find attractive.

E.g. normies don't know about forward-grown maxillas. If a non-PSL-user ugly guy has a recessed maxilla, he'd probably think it's his other features that need fixing—such as nose, eyes, cheeks, etc.—when in reality, his problem is maxilla.

Not having blackpill looks theory knowledge may lead you to make bad, uninformed decisions. Like, you might get rhinoplasty when paranasal augmentation is what you actually need.

There was a study in which women, non-PSL men, and PSL users were asked to pick which of 4 sets of guys' eyes were the most attractive. From the 1st to the 4th photo, the eyes got increasingly hunter. The 1st photo is of prey eyes and the last photo is of giga hunter eyes. Non-PSL-user men thought the prey eyes were the most attractive. This kind of ignorance could cause someone to get the wrong type of eye surgery. This shows why it's good to acquire knowledge from blackpilled looksmaxxing forums.

inb4 somebody sends a woman who ascended through surgery, women are a completely different case, they don't need every star to be aligned to be attractive so surgeries will benefit them way more than men.

Do you think men need every star to be aligned to be attractive?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and joseph
I'm confused how you arrived at the conclusion that the classic blackpill procedures—Le Fort 1/2/3, OBO, BSSO, bimax, MSE, etc.—won't save incels.

This says nothing about the validity of the PSL sphere's idea of looksmaxxing. People who don't save up money to looksmax are simply not looksmaxxers.

How the fuck will they not save you? Surgeries like these obviously improve your bone structure, no?

Blackpilled looksmaxxing forums educate you on the truth about facial aesthetics. Most non-PSL-users are unaware of the parts of the face that matter the most and what women really find attractive.

E.g. normies don't know about forward-grown maxillas. If a non-PSL-user ugly guy has a recessed maxilla, he'd probably think it's his other features that need fixing—such as nose, eyes, cheeks, etc.—when in reality, his problem is maxilla.

Not having blackpill looks theory knowledge may lead you to make bad, uninformed decisions. Like, you might get rhinoplasty when paranasal augmentation is what you actually need.

There was a study in which women, non-PSL men, and PSL users were asked to pick which of 4 sets of guys' eyes were the most attractive. From the 1st to the 4th photo, the eyes got increasingly hunter. The 1st photo is of prey eyes and the last photo is of giga hunter eyes. Non-PSL-user men thought the prey eyes were the most attractive. This kind of ignorance could cause someone to get the wrong type of eye surgery. This shows why it's good to acquire knowledge from blackpilled looksmaxxing forums.

View attachment 1109078

Do you think men need every star to be aligned to be attractive?

:feelsrope: no reacts

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Facial Skeletal Correction
Skin Care
Fitness/Leaness

This should make a huge difference. But A lot of people want the instant gratification of surgery and not have to diet or exercise to be lean and healthy looking.

Facial skeletal correction? Tf?

I can see what you're saying OP, surgery really is something that should be done at the very end after every softmaxx has been exhausted. And honestly a lot of people could have a genuinely enjoyable life by just doing the softmaxxes and not even touching the blackpilled surgeries. Surgeries aren't going to transform the people on here into the next Gandy or Chico and the way the blackpilled surgeries are thrown around, it's shocking. These are not basic surgeries like taking out some fat from the cheeks or knocking out some cartilage from the nose. These are surgeries that have high chances of complication and if they fail, it can annihilate your quality of life.

But seeing my height, I've genuinely thought about the idea of getting LL. Being this height, it's genuinely a problem that quite frankly people who are much taller can't even fathom. The way the world, not just woman, view and treat you at this height is downright incredible. It's not something I would wish upon any man and might have been one of the main catalysts for me moving away from my belief in religion and god. If I didn't look at least normie facially then I would have roped years ago, being sub-normie facially with this height is a long run death sentence.

Maybe my view on LL will change over the years as I softmaxx more and enter the hardships of the real world better, in my final semester of college currently. But at this point, as much as I don't want to admit it, it's a guarantee.

You are forgetting health reasons though. My recessed jaw makes it harder to breathe and sleep, with a bimax my quality of life would be better.

• +1
Reactions: Churchill213

My lf2 is gonna mog

• Love it
Reactions: thecel