The results of mouth breathing are too brutal

Yeah but kids seem more likely too thanks to hard focus
Ok I’m out after this comment. You don’t think athletes mouth breathe while playing sports? They mouth breathe the entire 2-3 hours

Ok I’m out after this comment. You don’t think athletes mouth breathe while playing sports? They mouth breathe the entire 2-3 hours
That's bullshit. Matthew Bolling barely even appears to mouthbreathe as he did the 100 meters lmfao. And what athlete mouthbreathes for 3 hours straight? Yeah none stop coping cause you lack any type of knowledge on this

I mean this one closes the lid of all the goblin Mew heretics escaping the trash cans, doesn't it?

Just because there are other factors like disproportionally growing facial plates within the naurocranium (cranial base), a genetic tendency to a shorter midface or wider nasal bridge that could mildly counteract the effects of mouthbreathing etc. doesn't mean that mouthbreathing doesn't affect one negatively.

No skull is untouched by mechanical loads or lack of thereof.

Also, on a mildly related note, from what I have read in a study it seems like facial variety is a lot greater amongst children who did not have a strong biteforce.
Weak-jawed children could have either long or short midfaces, but all children with a strong bite had a short midface.

It seems as if strong mechanical forces kind of work like their own "cranial base", forcefully directing where a skull should and should not grow.

Everyone seems to underestimate how strong human jaws can actually be. From a study I have read the human bite is proportionally to skull size one of the strongest within mammals.

so what are you really saying though. That your genetics are good everywhere but your face? That if you didn’t mouthbreathed You’d have no flaws anywhere?

How are
That's bullshit. Matthew Bolling barely even appears to mouthbreathe as he did the 100 meters lmfao. And what athlete mouthbreathes for 3 hours straight? Yeah none stop coping cause you lack any type of knowledge on this
are you joking right now? No athlete can exert themselves without supplementary breathing from the mouth? You obviously do not watch or play sports. Go ask an ENT if mouth breathing while playing sports is natural. They will look at you like you’re retarded because of course it’s natural.
100 m dash isn’t the same thing as a 3 hour game.
Seriously just go watch a full NBA game and come back to the thread. You’ll see mouths gaping everywhere. Partly because of “hard focus” and partly because of exhaustion
You ever hear the saying “he’s a mouth breather” as in he’s a moron? It’s because mouth breathing is associated with a whole slew of other bad genetics. “Mouth breathing yorkel”... as in mouth breathing low class white genetic farmer trash. It’s a stereotype. Stereotypes have truth.

If you can’t fucking breathe through your nose as a kid, it is 99% likely you have bad genetics elsewhere too. It’s not just your jaws my friend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD and Deleted member 685
so what are you really saying though. That your genetics are good everywhere but your face? That if you didn’t mouthbreathed You’d have no flaws anywhere?

How are

are you joking right now? No athlete can exert themselves without supplementary breathing from the mouth? You obviously do not watch or play sports. Go ask an ENT if mouth breathing while playing sports is natural. They will look at you like you’re retarded because of course it’s natural.
Seriously just go watch a full NBA game and come back to the thread. You’ll see mouths gaping everywhere. Partly because of “hard focus” and partly because of exhaustion
You ever hear the saying “he’s a mouth breather” as in he’s a moron? It’s because mouth breathing is associated with a whole slew of other bad genetics. “Mouth breathing yorkel”... as in mouth breathing low class white genetic farmer trash. It’s a stereotype. Stereotypes have truth.

If you can’t fucking breathe through your nose as a kid, it is 99% likely you have bad genetics elsewhere too. It’s not just your jaws my friend.
Didn't read. Too long. Show me any study supporting your claims all you made up is shitty anecdotes and some hypothesis that was useless

How are

You still don't understand the difference between habitual mouthbreathing and mouthbreathing because of sports where most don't even seem to mouthbreathe that much. Pretty funny
Caged irl at this

Last edited:
Didn't read. Too long. Show me any study supporting your claims all you made up is shitty anecdotes and some hypothesis that was useless

You still don't understand the difference between habitual mouthbreathing and mouthbreathing because of sports where most don't even seem to mouthbreathe that much. Pretty funny

Caged irl at this
So why did you start mouth breathing? Do tell me your story. Let me hear about how mouth breathing ruined your otherwise great genetics.
When did it start? Were you born a high prenatal T baby at first and then it all went downhill for yOu?

So why did you start mouth breathing? Do tell me your story. Let me hear about how mouth breathing ruined your otherwise great genetics.
When did it start? Were you born a high prenatal T baby at first and then it all went downhill for yOu?
Are you not seeing why people will laugh at you for this? Literally ALL you were able to provide were anecdotes and some hypothesis. I've asked you for proof several times and you just ignored it and went on mindlessly blabbering around. It's not even that I can't give an correct answer to this, it's just that I'm not going to cause it'll just continue the circle jerking.

If you can't show me actual sources to prove your point and disprove my statement including a dozens of studies published throughout the decades, this conversation is OVER.

Caged irl at this
So athletes play 3 hour games 4 times a week. They’ve done this for 30 years straight. As kids they played sports on their off days with friens, multiple times a day. As they got older the times they weren’t playing actual games they were running on the treadmill and working out, leading to more mouth breathing..

Are you saying you mouth breathed MORE than this? Wow man you must’ve played a lot of video games, like alotttttt, (why would you play video games for so long if your genetics were so great), had some serious anatomical problems with your jaws/ airway, or were just fucking retarded.

What I’m trying to say is; you didn’t just “habitually” mouth breathe 24 hours a day as a “bad habit” which then ruined your otherwise square jaw and short midface from birth.

No kid with a large airway, space for their tongue, mouth breathes 24 hours a fucking day becusee their “parents never taught them how to breathe”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So athletes play 3 hour games 4 times a week. They’ve done this for 30 years straight. As kids they played sports on their off days with friens, multiple times a day. As they got older the times they weren’t playing actual games they were running on the treadmill and working out, leading to more mouth breathing..

Are you saying you mouth breathed MORE than this? Wow man you must’ve played a lot of video games, like alotttttt, (why would you play video games for so long if your genetics were so great), had some serious anatomical problems with your jaws/ airway, or were just fucking retarded.

What I’m trying to say is; you didn’t just “habitually” mouth breathe 24 hours a day as a “bad habit” which then ruined your otherwise square jaw and short midface from birth.

No kid with a large airway, space for their tongue, mouth breathes 24 hours a fucking day becusee their “parents never taught them how to breathe”
Yeah thanks we're done here
@SayNoToRotting gtfih this guy is so retarded it's funny

[
Yeah thanks we're done here
@SayNoToRotting gtfih this guy is so retarded it's funny
w.e man why don’t you forget the studies and really think critically about your own case. Why was it you and not all the other kids who mouth breathed so extremely.

You really believe it was your parents ? And video games? Like you can look at photos when you were a toddler. Did you have a robust face or were there signs of small jaws already? Be honest with yourself.

[

w.e man why don’t you forget the studies and really think critically about your own case. Why was it you and not all the other kids who mouth breathed so extremely.

You really believe it was your parents ? And video games?
I was only breastfed for like 3 months and bottle fed until like 7 months. There's multiple studies showing different breathing patterns among people who are breastfed/bottlefed etc and I mouthbreathed pretty much since I was a kid, meanwhile my dad looked decent until his 40s and my mom was a model at some point and used to be a singer.

I never said it was just videogames but yeah pretty much close to every guy I see playing videogames or hanging in front of a Computer in general appears to have absolutely shit prosture.

Bone expansion happens from light forces over a long period of time, which is why I was putting so much value on HABITS

Even if your mouth breathe 2 hours a day, but you mew for the rest of the day its impossible for downward growth to occur.
multiple studies have shown that its better to breathe through your nose when you are exercising anyway, makes me feel better too when sprinting in my city

trust . once you mew and have good nasal pasages etc mouth breathing feels like your life force is being drained. even during hard exercise we were never meant to do it

• +1
trust . once you mew mouth breating feels like your life force is being drained. even during hard exercise we were never meant to do it
True. It's BAD.

True. It's BAD.
theres no way he mouth breathes for long. even as a unaware kid i only nasal breathed during sports and everything
mat boling *

• +1
mouthbreathing destroyed my entire life, thanks my parents/school for not providing me with this crucial information that is correct tongue posture

• +1
So I'm out with friends from my class rn and we're all going to this restaurant and eating pizza, it amazes me how craniofacially deformed most of them are, we're a computer science class. Crooked, long noses, narrow faces, long faces, weak Jaws and chins, high gonial angles, it's fucking insane. I used to think it was all genetics and how this was all cope but they literally ALL mouthbreathe while in front of their computer. ALMOST ALL OF THEM. Only 1 kid who doesn't with me excluded and he has a good midface, pronounced chin etc and would be rated 6.5 here.

Never let your children play videogames, make them go outside instead and be healthy. Videogames are the devil.
Videos games have nothing to do with mouthbreathing
mouthbreathing destroyed my entire life, thanks my parents/school for not providing me with this crucial information that is correct tongue posture
I can relate...

So I'm out with friends from my class rn and we're all going to this restaurant and eating pizza, it amazes me how craniofacially deformed most of them are, we're a computer science class. Crooked, long noses, narrow faces, long faces, weak Jaws and chins, high gonial angles, it's fucking insane. I used to think it was all genetics and how this was all cope but they literally ALL mouthbreathe while in front of their computer. ALMOST ALL OF THEM. Only 1 kid who doesn't with me excluded and he has a good midface, pronounced chin etc and would be rated 6.5 here.

Never let your children play videogames, make them go outside instead and be healthy. Videogames are the devil.
Fuck my life, I hate my class, every class in my school has a bunch of deformed cockroaches but my class? Fucking Chads and Chadlites... Suicidefule
And even the mouth breathing faggots got killer eye area

• +1
Only time i've ever mouthbreathed was during intense sports and for like 3months 4 years ago.
But my posture was atrocious

Mouth breathing is a cope. Sure it will fuck you a little bit but not that much.(like going from 4/10 to 3/10.)