The root cause of being skinny fat

Solstice
Most people don’t realize what “skinny fat” actually is. So you dropped to 5% body fat and still have a bulging stomach? To break it to you, the truth is that it is not fat or bloat at all (mostly). It is undigested fecal matter inside of your intestines sitting there stagnant. People like to believe that you eat anything and your body just magically eliminates all of it without any worry. Well sorry to break it to you but that is not the case. When you eat processed foods for decades on top of decades your body isn’t going to be magically 100% working efficiently — your body is damaged from years of eating the wrong foods — abuse. You wouldn’t believe the shit sitting inside of our colons right now, colonics are extremely important and it is also important to stay away from processed foods at all costs. Cooked foods will also plaque up the intestines, especially grains and beans. To remove the serpent(s) from your intestines, go on solid food vacations or juice fasts, just stop eating and you will see the shit come out of you, even at day 90 most likely.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Insecure03, AH1882 and 5 others
What

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and RoundHouse
so is taking a big gigashit the cure to being skinnyfat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5912, 000 and 1 other person
so is taking a big gigashit the cure to being skinnyfat?
Yes. But it takes a long time to get everything out from a lifetime of eating this way. The intestines are 9 m long.

Yes. But it takes a long time to get everything out from a lifetime of eating this way. The intestines are 9 m long.
so what if you just waterfast and shit it all out?

Most people don’t realize what “skinny fat” actually is. So you dropped to 5% body fat and still have a bulging stomach? To break it to you, the truth is that it is not fat or bloat at all (mostly). It is undigested fecal matter inside of your intestines sitting there stagnant. People like to believe that you eat anything and your body just magically eliminates all of it without any worry. Well sorry to break it to you but that is not the case. When you eat processed foods for decades on top of decades your body isn’t going to be magically 100% working efficiently — your body is damaged from years of eating the wrong foods — abuse. You wouldn’t believe the shit sitting inside of our colons right now, colonics are extremely important and it is also important to stay away from processed foods at all costs. Cooked foods will also plaque up the intestines, especially grains and beans. To remove the serpent(s) from your intestines, go on solid food vacations or juice fasts, just stop eating and you will see the shit come out of you, even at day 90 most likely.
I will order me big pizza today is that procesed food? Btw im skinny fat

so what if you just waterfast and shit it all out?
You don’t just shit it out all at once, it comes periodically. Water fasts are a good tool but they are very difficult for the average person because of how much toxins we have in us .. very detoxifying. Juice fasts are much more realistic.

How to get rid of shit in stomach?
My grandma has a method of mixing lactase something with water, really gets your bowel moving, i think fasting can help

it all has to do with digestion and it's easy to get your digestion better

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
I will order me big pizza today is that procesed food? Btw im skinny fat
Pretty much. That will just make it worse. Have you seen even just plain rice or potatoes after you cook them? You have to scrape that shit off the cooking device and it takes forever. Imagine what it’s doing inside of you.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Just lol at the state of this site, people actually believing this stuff. It's a claim ridiculous enough, and people still take it even without any evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and audreyen
Seems legit tbh. We are full of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
finally ima shit that bubblegum pack i swallowed when i was 11

• JFL
Reactions: draco, diggbicc and 000
Pretty much. That will just make it worse. Have you seen even just plain rice or potatoes after you cook them? You have to scrape that shit off the cooking device and it takes forever. Imagine what it’s doing inside of you.
The issue is what is gonna keep someone full and is healthy? I mean i cant eat 1 kg of salad a day and fruit has sugar too and i dont really like much meat

shit threaderino

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
skinny fat is low t, also it means you have bodyfat with 0 muscle mass, just inject t and gymmaxx if you're skinny fat

skinny fat means you have low t, and too much body fat with 0 muscle mass, solution inject t then gymmaxx correctly, should fix problem

Not necessarily true lol. It’s literally just genetic predisposition combined with a bad diet & not enough exercise + muscle.

Sounds like a conspiracy ngl

Bulging stomach while skinny = abdominal viscera

Fix with transverse abdominals exercise, eating clean and better posture.

Do you even know what skinny fat is ? 5% bodyfat there is no fucking way you re skinny FAT .
DicZUtvVAAAAe9H

This is what skinny fat is , literally FAT but looks skinny , and the cause is low T and bad diet , idk what shit has to do with anything .

Do you even know what skinny fat is ? 5% bodyfat there is no fucking way you re skinny FAT . View attachment 637816
This is what skinny fat is , literally FAT but looks skinny , and the cause is low T and bad diet , idk what shit has to do with anything .
Most likely it’s constipation

uhm you got any research backing that?

uhm you got any research backing that?
My own experience and just common sense (most of the time what this is). Do it for yourself find out if you’d like

not my case, still skinny fat

My own experience and just common sense (most of the time what this is). Do it for yourself find out if you’d like
dude i cant see common sense in that because if you think about shit stuck in your colon, it would cause a blockage and youd not be able to take a shit. i can see having swollen intestine from being a human garbage disposal and thus making your stomach look bloated even when low bf.