The sad truth is that most adults would be better off committing suicide but they don't have the balls.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Just look at people over 30. 99% are walking corpses, aged out and ready to die. Wageslaving and then going home and numbing their mind with the TV or some other shitty form of entertainment. At this point there really is no reason to live. but most will just drag out their pathetic existence

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 5912, stuckneworleans and 18 others
I hope one day I’m brave enough to rope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5912, Hades and 4 others
You have a 5 years left

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
2bag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet, PYT, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
All I'm asking for is a quick painless death

4612.jpg
599f6bfe5af60ef237f0f44d6cdd7056.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
true i see so many oldcels coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Deleted member 4612
@eduardkoopman

At this point there really is no reason to live.
to be fair.

There never is really a reason to live.
AND, There never is really a reason not to live.

Reasons = mental masturbation. Unconcious mind activities, makes the decisions for us. Likewise with roping, not roping, being able to cope, ornot to cope, etc..

Take the: free will is a false inate cope pill.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
to be fair.

There never is really a reason to live.
AND, There never is really a reason not to live.

Reasons = mental masturbation. Unconcious mind activities, makes the decisions for us. Likewise with roping, not roping, being able to cope, ornot to cope, etc..

Take the: free will is a false inate cope pill.
this post is mental masturbation

Just look at people over 30. 99% are walking corpses, aged out and ready to die. Wageslaving and then going home and numbing their mind with the TV or some other shitty form of entertainment. At this point there really is no reason to live. but most will just drag out their pathetic existence
JFL i am like that at 17, and this is telling something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 4612
you’re right if you don’t ascend by 30s latest (even then it’s late) what’s even the point of living the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 4612
JFL i am like that at 17, and this is telling something
brutal

your stories on .co were brutal

how the hell do you know about those 10-11 year old girls who are fucking adult men?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Chintuck22
brutal

your stories on .co were brutal

how the hell do you know about those 10-11 year old girls who are fucking adult men?
I have younger brother who is 13, everybody knows him so he is straight up telling me these stories, and i have some zoomer friends who told me about this, i was fucking shocked

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
are you stupid? what is worse than commiting suicide (aka being dead)? i prefer to rot in my bedroom rather than dying lol. Aside of that there is always some place for improvement, even after 30, amnesia is prime example of that

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
are you stupid? what is worse than commiting suicide (aka being dead)? i prefer to rot in my bedroom rather than dying lol. Aside of that there is always some place for improvement, even after 30, amnesia is prime example of that
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

amnesia is fucked in the head and can barely enjoy sex. he says masturbation is better. he even admits he himself is mentally ill

and amnesia is one of the "better off" 30+ year olds anyway, and he still is fucked in the head

jfl @ you. just admit you don't have balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

amnesia is fucked in the head and can barely enjoy sex. he says masturbation is better. he even admits he himself is mentally ill

and amnesia is one of the "better off" 30+ year olds anyway, and he still is fucked in the head

jfl @ you. just admit you don't have balls
no bro its just that i prefer to be alive lol

Last edited:
Life is beautiful man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 4612
Good topic. Adults living vibrant, exciting lives are EXTREMELY rare. 80% of adults will regularly say something fun-breaking like: "That's something you do when you are young, I am too old for that, blah blah".

Live fast, die young is the best way to go.

Meanwhile society forces me to pay for coping oldcels in hospitals and retirement homes, forcing me to save up for retirement by stealing my wages. They force this lifestyle onto people.

Everytime i think about whats wrong in the world it's always the government behind these coping shit lifestyles.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4612
Good topic. Adults living vibrant, exciting lives are EXTREMELY rare. 80% of adults will regularly say something fun-breaking like: "That's something you do when you are young, I am too old for that, blah blah".
Do you think society plays a role in the "I'm too old for that" mindset? It seems like most people act like their life is forced automation mode after they turn 30 or smth

• +1

Meanwhile society forces me to pay for coping oldcels in hospitals and retirement homes, forcing me to save up for retirement by stealing my wages. They force this lifestyle onto people.

Everytime i think about whats wrong in the world it's always the government behind these coping shit lifestyles.
whats a "vibrant life" for you tho?

• +1

"Live fast , die young " but yet you spent more than 2 years on this forum 😂😂 4000 posts whattt"

• So Sad
"Live fast , die young " but yet you spent more than 2 years on this forum 😂😂 4000 posts whattt"
he isn't claiming to be happy though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Hisseus
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Do you think society plays a role in the "I'm too old for that" mindset? It seems like most people act like their life is forced automation mode after they turn 30 or smth
Yes. There's huge social stigma on certain behavior at certain ages and society wants you to act 'responsibly', aka boring.

whats a "vibrant life" for you tho?
Life with a lot of change, new people entering and leaving your life. Learning new things, trying new activities, getting new hobbies, taking risks, doing fun stupid shit. and more. It's something you never see 30+ yo ppl do.

he isn't claiming to be happy though.
This. My life was way more shit before I started rotting here. Instead of posting here I was making calculus assignements and studying physics 40 hours/week for no pay and with 0 respect or social validation from peers or even adults.

I hope to get out of this hole some day. But I can't really blame myself for falling into this pit of despair if I look at what (lack of) opportunities life has given me. I was literally told by teachers, parents, everyone that I had to go to university and study or my life would be shit. Companies refusing to pay me more than 4 euro/hour (minimum wage). I had nothing.
I had to disown my parents and slowly start walking my own lifepath so that their threats of abandonment wouldnt hurt me anymore.

I am taking responsibility now, but I am first left to clean up the mess in my head from a failed youth and adolescence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
You're 100 percent correct. And I can only hope people who agree with you don't have kids since life is suffering at the worst and meaningless at best.
If i ever got the opportunity to have kids, i would make sure that they end up with financial stability, that they look like chad, and just actually caring about them.

Unlike me who have to figure out everything on his own, and had no one to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, 6485b025t and Deleted member 275
If i ever got the opportunity to have kids, i would make sure that they end up with financial stability, that they look like chad, and just actually caring about them.

Unlike me who have to figure out everything on his own, and had no one to talk to
This. My life was utter shit and hell from the start.

Imagine making your kid grow up FAT. How is that not extreme child abuse is beyond me. My parents should be given death sentences.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
Thats coz there's no good way of dying that isn't painful.

If there's a way for me to go to sleep and not wake up the next day that would be ideal.

In fact there are probably billions who hope they don't wake up the next morning when they go to sleep. Unfortunately for them the alarm rings to wake them from their sleep and they realize its another day of wagecucking for them since they're still alive.

Last edited:
I have younger brother who is 13, everybody knows him so he is straight up telling me these stories, and i have some zoomer friends who told me about this, i was fucking shocked
Link to thread?

Better off? Why would someone be better off with nothing? I disagree because being able to make choices is more valuable than any suffering you might experience in life, at least for me.

Just go rob a bank or shoot some jews, roping is no fun.

Reality is a joke

amnesia did all of his looksmaxxing in his late teens early 20s so what are you talking about? also you don't have his base anyways. if you don't have the genes there is no improvement for you.

amnesia did all of his looksmaxxing in his late teens early 20s so what are you talking about? also you don't have his base anyways. if you don't have the genes there is no improvement for you.
okay bro then just kys