the secret to be the hottest guy in the world

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
god created beauty, gave half to Joseph/yusuf and his mother, and distributed the other half amongst the world and its organisms. Those who inherit heaven will have the same beauty as joseph (the hottest man ever created). So i suggest u pray to god, do good thing, dont gossip about others, respects parents and neighbours and you'll be chad i promise u. Then u can look down at the at the men, who currently r chads, and watch them burn. just wait another 70 years it'll fly by boyz
verse two: when god granted joseph beauty, it caused him to be locked up in jail, but when god granted him knowledge of interpreting dreams it took him out of jail and lifted his rank in society. Proves that beauty is NOTHING compared to knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: vHenri, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3202
id litearlly rather live as a fucking trogolyte caveman with 90 iq who is psl 8 than be person with psl 4 + high intelligence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended, GordonFreeman and 4 others
id litearlly rather live as a fucking trogolyte caveman with 90 iq who is psl 8 than be person with psl 4 + high intelligence
dont u undertand verse 2 lol??? or dont give a shit about it

bible gay lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
lol at believing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the combined altruistic and wholly love and devotion for god of every cardiac cell of every 8 year old upper mid class sheltered indoctrinated mormon on the planet will not widen your sub-spider PFL or IPD a single nanometer keep howling for god hes a shitty C-- programmer

• +1
Reactions: vHenri and Kade
ummm , idk bhai.
yknow what. maybe not but it would have to be a psl 4 level that has base to ascend to 8 + high enough intelligence to get to it

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
yknow what. maybe not but it would have to be a psl 4 level that has base to ascend to 8 + high enough intelligence to get to it
Like me, omegalul
dont want no pietrosek :lul: :lul:

Like me, omegalul
I like your confidence. I know you know all just one bone is what you need to get there plus some other tweaks too. good luck,

I like your confidence. I know you know all just one bone is what you need to get there plus some other tweaks too. good luck,
I yooz da sacrazum bhai

Thanks for this pure shit post you fucking retard!

i already gave him stockholm syndrome, he'll be begging for my validation till the end of time

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
tricked u again u dumb fook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

Nah bro, PSL 4 breh can breed out his bad genetics if he mans up and betabuxxes for the good of his children :feelsgah:

• JFL
god created beauty, gave half to Joseph/yusuf and his mother, and distributed the other half amongst the world and its organisms. Those who inherit heaven will have the same beauty as joseph (the hottest man ever created). So i suggest u pray to god, do good thing, dont gossip about others, respects parents and neighbours and you'll be chad i promise u. Then u can look down at the at the men, who currently r chads, and watch them burn. just wait another 70 years it'll fly by boyz
verse two: when god granted joseph beauty, it caused him to be locked up in jail, but when god granted him knowledge of interpreting dreams it took him out of jail and lifted his rank in society. Proves that beauty is NOTHING compared to knowledge
I fail to grasp what you then do on a site like this...

Nah bro, PSL 4 breh can breed out his bad genetics if he mans up and betabuxxes for the good of his children :feelsgah:
Yeah, man up and betabuxx 🤡🤡🤡

JoinedOct 2019

• JFL

JFL no the secret beauty is 9 features that are the major factors

JFL no the secret beauty is 9 features that are the major factors
cranial base, prenatal T, pubertal T , how you mew, chewing, push swallowing, coloring AND nutrition

cranial base, prenatal T, pubertal T , how you mew, chewing, push swallowing, coloring AND nutrition

Oh no their how to get those feautres what i mean is the feautres them selves their are 9 that makes you beautiful life fuel i am making a guide for all of it it should be done by this week it's just connecting what others have found through their studies here really and some outside sources

Oh no their how to get those feautres what i mean is the feautres them selves their are 9 that makes you beautiful life fuel i am making a guide for all of it it should be done by this week it's just connecting what others have found through their studies here really and some outside sources
maxillary forward growth?, palatal width?, maxilla position? maxilla height? , lips, orbitals, etc.

everything factors in no?

maxillary forward growth?, palatal width?, maxilla position? maxilla height? , lips, orbitals, etc.

everything factors in no?

It's forward growth eye area philtrum and stuff like that the subtle stuff

It's forward growth eye area philtrum and stuff like that the subtle stuff
well tbh the most beauty is not subtle. its striking

well tbh the most beauty is not subtle. its striking

It's striking and subtle mm can cause recession but to be beautiful 1 needs a good cranial base