The sequence of events after @The Heartless (Snake.0359) got permabanned [Everybody GTFIH]

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
@The Heartless is now permanently banned for doxxing .org users on his YouTube channel. I myself went into Sherlock Holmes mode and gathered extensive proof of his illegal acts.

surprised steve urkel GIF

Before I present you with the sequence of events after his ban, I'll first give you some information about his character.

He's a low-IQ, schizophrenic subhuman (a real one, this man is UGLY) who is the laughing stock of this forum. You may remember @moggathon's threads on him, which forced him to spend 1/4 of his monthly salary on a single month of VIP because he was being brutally bullied by the whole forum for being extremely deformed and disgusting. You may also remember my even more popular evisceration thread on him.

He's an extremely obese 28-year-old gook standing at around 5'7". He spends his whole day spamming the forum with images of BBC orgies and poop. He is extremely non-NT and has zero social interactions. He's also extremely unhygienic and smelly.

Eric Andre Koo Koo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

team america vomit GIF

Here's a short summary of the description of him provided by our favorite doctor @BlackpillRemedy ❤️

Physical Flaws and Problems

-Severe class 3 malocclusion with a posterior open bite
-Severe bimaxillary recession (both upper and lower jaws are recessed)
-Upper jaw more recessed than lower jaw
-Rotated occlusal plane (clockwise)
-Flat-concave facial appearance from the front
-Bloated/chubby/boneless facial appearance
-Lack of forward growth preventing a chiseled lookLack of paranasal support
-Lower lip covers the upper lip
-Nasal breathing issues due to maxillary recession
-Overall deformed facial structure due to the combination of issues
-The maxillary recession exacerbates the appearance of a large nose
-Functional and aesthetic issues caused by severe facial structural problems

Additional Negative Attributes

-Described as subhuman
-Accused of treachery for complaining after giving permission to post his face
-Considered to have low IQ and delusions of grandeur
-Believes in unrealistic and pseudo-scientific methods to enlarge his maxilla
-Coping with pseudo-science and showing ineffective methods he believed would help
-Surgeon’s attempts to dissuade him from these methods were unsuccessful

Additional Observations

-Surgeon’s wife described the individual as "genuinely disgusting"
-Combination of traits leads to feelings of rejection and disgust rather than mere unattractiveness

He's also absolutely obsessed with me. I pretty much live rent-free in his head. He's extremely jealous of me and likes making up lies about me. Yesterday, he made a thread about me (again :feelskek:) where he posted a distorted picture of my eyes to make them seem ridiculous. He also made up some fake measurements to lie about what I look like.

Here are my real eyes. Note that the UEE comes from me looking down at my phone.

4045778 2024 03 20 23 45 240730200

In an attempt to humble him (for his own good), we did about five mog battles with random users who had no bias. I obliterated him in all of them, but he still couldn't accept the fact that I'm simply 4 PSL points above him (as confirmed by @BlackpillRemedy ).

Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter

THE DENOUEMENT

Movie Theater Reaction GIF by CBS

@The Heartless got extremely mad after the ban.

This was his reaction

He tried arguing with the mods about the ban, but his offense was severe and they didn't listen to his yapping.

Snake.0359 arguing with the mods

He couldn't control the rage and took it out on his mother.

Result:

Dead pig

His neighbors heard their altercation and called the police and an ambulance. His mother was rushed to the hospital.

This is her now.
Pig under anaesthesia using the Ketamine 10 Xilazine 10 protocol Q320

Snake.0359 managed to escape right before the police came and is now on the run from the law.

Car Chase Police GIF

People who knew him reported he was very suicidal, so its very probable he got shotgun shell implants.
Crack Shotgun GIF

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

Roosters out

Ist Behind The Scenes GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, SDPmaggot, Pollorex and 33 others
@arabcelxxx @jisko32 @nigkook @Magnum Opus @NorwoodAscender @moreroidsmoredates @CarrotMaxxer @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀 @Sergeant @RaidenJTR @nword49 @Rivers of Nihil @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @sub5c3l @tombradylover @Charisma @silencio @smallman @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @Ricky212 @n9wiff @TechnoBoss @Tyler x Durden @Donquixote @PrinceofDarkness @ggg.tv🤫 @LooksThinker @northern mogger @onthewaytochadlite @noobs @Jova @Xangsane @User28823 @IndraBC @PrinceLuenLeoncur @synock21 @HTN_Mentalcel @Eďo_ @ascension @sperma @Crisick

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, yeeyeeslayer, Jova and 11 others
@ascension @coisbhai @ilovetakis @wsada the thread’s concept sounds kinda familiar to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Jova, Carv and 9 others
@ascension @coisbhai @ilovetakis @wsada the thread’s concept sounds kinda familiar to me
@i_love_roosters Stole your idea like the Jew he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Jova, nigkook and 4 others
the end of an era

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, nigkook, PsychoH and 1 other person
We're so up
Happy Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

Inspired by you. You deserve credit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Jova, ascension and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and ilovetakis
@The Heartless is now permanently banned for doxxing .org users on his YouTube channel. I myself went into Sherlock Holmes mode and gathered extensive proof of his illegal acts.

Before I present you with the sequence of events after his ban, I'll first give you some information about his character.

He's a low-IQ, schizophrenic subhuman (a real one, this man is UGLY) who is the laughing stock of this forum. You may remember @moggathon's threads on him, which forced him to spend 1/4 of his monthly salary on a single month of VIP because he was being brutally bullied by the whole forum for being extremely deformed and disgusting. You may also remember my even more popular evisceration thread on him.

He's an extremely obese 28-year-old gook standing at around 5'7". He spends his whole day spamming the forum with images of BBC orgies and poop. He is extremely non-NT and has zero social interactions. He's also extremely unhygienic and smelly.

team america vomit GIF

Here's a short summary of the description of him provided by our favorite doctor @BlackpillRemedy ❤️

-Described as subhuman
-Coping with pseudo-science and showing ineffective methods he believed would help

Additional Observations

-Combination of traits leads to feelings of rejection and disgust rather than mere unattractiveness

He's also absolutely obsessed with me. I pretty much live rent-free in his head. He's extremely jealous of me and likes making up lies about me. Yesterday, he made a thread about me (again :feelskek:) where he posted a distorted picture of my eyes to make them seem ridiculous. He also made up some fake measurements to lie about what I look like.

Here are my real eyes. Note that the UEE comes from me looking down at my phone.

In an attempt to humble him (for his own good), we did about five mog battles with random users who had no bias. I obliterated him in all of them, but he still couldn't accept the fact that I'm simply 4 PSL points above him (as confirmed by @BlackpillRemedy ).

THE DENOUEMENT

This was his reaction

View attachment 2958247

He tried arguing with the mods about the ban, but his offense was severe and they didn't listen to his yapping.

View attachment 2958258

Result:

His neighbors heard their altercation and called the police and an ambulance. His mother was rushed to the hospital.

This is her now.
View attachment 2958276

Snake.0359 managed to escape right before the police came and is now on the run from the law.

Car Chase Police GIF

People who knew him reported he was very suicidal, so its very probable he got shotgun shell implants.
Crack Shotgun GIF

Roosters out

Who did he dox

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, LegitUser, PsychoH and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, PsychoH and Eďo_
ANOTHER FUCKING CLASSIC :feelsgah::feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH

team america vomit GIF

-Described as subhuman

Additional Observations

THE DENOUEMENT

This was his reaction

View attachment 2958247

View attachment 2958258

Result:

This is her now.
View attachment 2958276

Car Chase Police GIF

Crack Shotgun GIF

Roosters out

holy fuck i loved to read this thread. saved it
@i_love_roosters thanks for tagging me G
was caging so hard at the jokes u put in shit made my evening

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
its ov-er

• JFL
holy fuck i loved to read this thread. saved it
@i_love_roosters thanks for tagging me G
was caging so hard at the jokes u put in shit made my evening
Gigachad chad

• Love it
Do you beef with everyone? I’ve seen you post beefs with at least 4 users outside this one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, nigkook, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it

team america vomit GIF

-Described as subhuman

Additional Observations

THE DENOUEMENT

This was his reaction

View attachment 2958247

View attachment 2958258

Result:

This is her now.
View attachment 2958276

Car Chase Police GIF

Crack Shotgun GIF

Roosters out

also amazing formatting btw+ check pm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and i_love_roosters
u didnt cook that nigga u grilled him, he got boiled

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick and PsychoH
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, PsychoH and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH and Crisick
  • +1
shit was amazing, check my post if wanted
this is my best thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoH
this is my best thread
checking

• +1
OFFICIAL COMMENT SECTION SOUNDTRACK

Rest In Piss. Thots and prayers.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, coisbhai and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Caged then reversed time and Uncaged because i wasn’t tagged

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Caged then reversed time and Uncaged because i wasn’t tagged
You don't tag mods in schizo thereads, do you? :forcedsmile:

I'll know for next time

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
You don't tag mods in schizo thereads, do you? :forcedsmile:

I'll know for next time
These threads are my favourite

Me, a mod, made like 3 evisceration threads on @MakinItHappen :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, i_love_roosters and normie_joe

Me, a mod, made like 3 evisceration threads on @MakinItHappen :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Mogger mod! We need more like you :feelsyay:

• Love it

Why did bhai get banned though?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and coisbhai
This reminds me of a George Floyd creepypasta number 37

• JFL
THIS WAS REVENGE FOR MY NIGGA @BlackpillRemedy

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@The Heartless good riddance you filthy bastard

• JFL
  • +1
Did you just went after him because he is ugly? That's bad honestly

• JFL
The authors of Mumbai made a masterpiece

• JFL
Did you just went after him because he is ugly? That's bad honestly
Nah, I made a little joke about something (wasn't even talking to him) and he went full schizo mode and started getting mad at me. He was tagging me n shit trying to start beefs

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
Nah, I made a little joke about something (wasn't even talking to him) and he went full schizo mode and started getting mad at me. He was tagging me n shit trying to start beefs
His looks took a toll over him. He should have known his place simply. Innervoid was htn still acted like truecel. he should have aswell. Very sad tbh being humble is important ugly or handsome

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, CarrotMaxxer, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person