The SMV of northern European men in every single country in the world is insane

@TopzCat1 is a traditional blonde haired blue eyed chadlite and iirc he says his pheno is bad for uk? @Anstrum95 is Nordic htn and he says just be good looking theory more important. @LookismMigrant said same thing. He was blonde blue eyed htn and said he gets nothing in USA :hnghn::hnghn:
I’m killing it now since I spray tan every week got a perm fillers for my jaw chin. Good diet , I cruise on 250 test week take 30mg anvar daily I became a club promoter I shag 2-3 x week

my SMV through the roof now thanks to this site for helping me I managed to ascend IRL I still need to fix my nose though for modelling but I can’t find good surgeons in uk

Attachments

• 5F462EE0-BC32-4BF2-94BE-1ACAA68EC35A.jpeg
    5F462EE0-BC32-4BF2-94BE-1ACAA68EC35A.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Mewton, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I’m killing it now since I spray tan every week got a perm fillers for my jaw chin. Good diet , I cruise on 250 test week take 30mg anvar daily I became a club promoter I shag 2-3 x week

my SMV through the roof now thanks to this site for helping me I managed to ascend IRL I still need to fix my nose though for modelling but I can’t find good surgeons in uk
If anyone can help me with my nose I actually pay them

If anyone can help me with my nose I actually pay them

pm me I also need my tip reduced :feelswhy:
I have a couple consults in march

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1

Looking good man :oops:

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1

Obviously I had a good base to start with my height but you gotta be determined in this game keep looking for improvements and find your market the club promoters who I work with would be rated normie or lower on this site they still do well nt maxing is huge part of doing well with chicks

jfl.

only white worshipping self hating noodlewhores and SOME (mainly the lower middle class) ethnic whores go for light looks.

everyone else prefers the better looking person, and yeah blond foids prob prefer dark looks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
If you're genetically from the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Flanderrs, Northern Germany, the UK or Scandinavia you literally can't lose.

Your SMV will be atleast average in these countries due to your heritage and the amount of foreigners, and if you ever go abroad you will be top 20% in literally every single other country.

Light looks theory. People love blonde men.
Agreed. What type of blonde coloured hair?

when you are 100% nordic with trash pheno
Tumblr 4f333bfbc997521e8eaef7d94d2d0ade 02553c91 400 2

Plenty of subhuman from there too

And in top 1 percent in shitholes like South Asia indonesia

in Poland,ukraine,czech and slovakia its dark men that are prefered.also rican women prefer darker men.lebanese women also prefer tan ones over blonde guys or pale brunettes.

Koreans are beating blonde justin bieber men also at their own game.its really just media halo and being from a rich country.