The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.

hwats your stack and the supplemtents your taking
Boron , calclium , keto dht , k2m4 , d3 3,000 iu , eating in a caloric surplus to boost igf1 also 500mgs of test perweek i am now done with this cycle and saw good gains + facial changes will now do MSE + facepulling

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ahnafdaniel
Boron , calclium , keto dht , k2m4 , d3 3,000 iu , eating in a caloric surplus to boost igf1 also 500mgs of test perweek i am now done with this cycle and saw good gains + facial changes will now do MSE + facepulling
why 3000 d3 and not one thousand? and where did you get the test

bro im legit praying for u rn, plz follow correct dosage and timings, hope u do well brother!
where are the correct dossages and timings for this

folic acid,folinic acid, sam-e, ecdysterone, meclizine, BMP formula, hexarelin, si wu tang and glucosamine chondroitin msm

why 3000 d3 and not one thousand? and where did you get the test
test from a friend , 3000 because you need a higher dosage for quick bone gains it works synchronously with the 12-15mg of k2m4 i was taking daily

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-18138/I-stop-growing.html Like I said, increasing methylation too much will make sure you never stop growing, like this article says there is no cure to stop him from growing he will just keep growing till he dies, stick to my dosages and timings and you should be fine, moreover this article says that he can't stop growing but he doesn't have any tumor which is where the hypermethylation part ALSO comes in https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/gigantism#:~:text=There are also rare genetic,as acromegaly, can affect adults.

'There are also rare genetic conditions that can cause gigantism without the child having an adenoma. Examples include Sotos syndrome, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, and Weaver syndrome' all well known epigenetic defects there is also DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome which can contribute for this anyway.

Both sotos and weaver syndrome linked to inactivation of NSD1 gene: https://www.pnas.org/content/106/51/21830
'NSD1 Promoter CpG Island Hypermethylation Leads to Gene Inactivation'

I have experienced sides when taking that sam-e or folic and folinic acid that involve major cramps at times, just something to keep in mind
what does meclinze do?

what does meclinize do agian ive read the thread but still dont understand

d
bro it's alright man... that was the dosage recommended to me by a guy on the old grow tall forum named xcrunner who studied biochemistry at the med university of antigua and my friend haruda michinoku who also studied biochemistry back in Japan, it's a safe dosage and it is the right dosage, it won't give you a pituitary tumor but it is close enough to make it happen, sensence is the biological process of in many regions of the body, the loss of DNA methylation and growth plate senescence has already been established and so has it's importance in maintaining chondrocyte phenotype for the MSC's in the hyaline cartilage to differentiate into chondrocytes, SAM dependent methylation especially hypermethylation of that pathway has been shown to delay senscent changes pretty quickly and even reverse some senscent changes like bone age and other parts of biological aging, folic acid is used for increasing DNA methylation with another enzyme and to give protection from DNA damage, lowering the dose won't benefit you that much. Look at me, only taken it for 2 days, I have got more red spots, more acne and now more growth pains. This WORKS! read this for a guide on it: https://web.archive.org/web/2011031...NLIMITED-HEIGHT-GROWTH-t-8783-1.html#pid76187 having hight amount of methionine nhibit the enzyme B-Galactosidase, and increase telomerase activity, and high folate intake will all contribute greatly. In terms of reviews there was this guy on the forum named anonymousguy, started taking the folic acid alone for 2 months with a weaker form of hexarelin and he gained 1.5 inches in 2 months when he had not grown at all for a year.

Also Tyler from heightquest.com who now also runs naturalheightgrowth.com understands it's importance, tricking your body that it is in an earlier chondrocyte differentiation state which can be done easily by hypermethylation may be the key to unlimited height growth

Also other than pituitary tumors to watch out for you also gotta watch out for leukemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4208652/
'Loss of the deleted in lymphocytic leukemia 7 (DLEU7) gene is frequently observed in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, due to hypermethylation of the DLEU7 promoter (Hammarsund et al. 2004).'
'Hypermethylation of MOS is associated with the development of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Scholz et al. 2005).'

'Consistent with this, DNA hypermethylation modules were detected in 42 height‐associated genes'

This is going deep deep deep into epigenetics, which is why people have a maximum genetic potential, regulated by switching on or off epigenetic factors. Which is why in some family's even identical twins separated at birth to poorer countries, one turning out table than the other, epigenetics at it's finest...

'Remarkably, 72 of 87 height‐associated genes (82.8%) were found to contain at least one CpG island in the 2,000 bp upstream of the transcription start site (TSS) (99 CpG islands overall) (Table 1).'
o you have nay idea what the weaker form of hexalerin was called?

d

o you have nay idea what the weaker form of hexalerin was called?
puerarin, it was effective to give even adults with closed/inactive plates 1-2 inches, and teens with active plates 3-5 inches despite whatever their genetic potential was

• +1
Reactions: JRob1
what does meclinize do agian ive read the thread but still dont understand
meclizine targets the ERK node in the CNP pathway, basically it acts just like CNP does for growth

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and JRob1
puerarin, it was effective to give even adults with closed/inactive plates 1-2 inches, and teens with active plates 3-5 inches despite whatever their genetic potential was
whats an alternative to hexalerin that i can buy from a store thats not as expensive?

Where am I supposed to get 2g of SAMe daily in enteric tablets? Is there anywhere that actually sells it in doses of 1000mg+?

Do you actually need the stuff like the BMP formula and ecdysterone? I know the basic stack needs hexarelin, meclizine, si wu tang, folic acid, and the SAMe

Do you actually need the stuff like the BMP formula and ecdysterone? I know the basic stack needs hexarelin, meclizine, si wu tang, folic acid, and the SAMe
Did I stutter anywhere? I did say you need EVERYTHING, you also need turmeric too as it will have good synergy when used with the bmp formula and u need folinic acid

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and JRob1
Did I stutter anywhere? I did say you need EVERYTHING, you also need turmeric too as it will have good synergy when used with the bmp formula and u need folinic acid

On Amazon you can get Glucosamine Chondroitin Turmeric and MSM all in one pill... FYI

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Good thread but simply all you need is HGH, IGF-1, DHT cream, HCG and Dsip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
Good thread but simply all you need is HGH, IGF-1, DHT cream, HCG and Dsip
Did you read anything past the first post? Not a single person in this thread believes that HGH will do anything except a few of us retarded graycels. Also HCG w/o an AI and proper pct is an accident waiting to happen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Cope and 4 others
Did you read anything past the first post? Not a single person in this thread believes that HGH will do anything except a few of us retarded graycels. Also HCG w/o an AI and proper pct is an accident waiting to happen.
Are you retarded boss? Hgh won't do anything
:lul: :lul: @Mohamad @Extra Chromosome @Chad1212

Put this delusional greycel in his place

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chad69 and Deleted member 5912

greycels.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman, Deleted member 4946 and Lev Peshkov

@Dyorotic2 and @Strike_Poseidon almost hate each other because of how different their views on heightmaxxing are, yet they both say HGH is a cope unless you’re deficient.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Tom2004 and Lev Peshkov
@Dyorotic2 and @Strike_Poseidon almost hate each other because of how different their views on heightmaxxing are, yet they both say HGH is a cope unless you’re deficient.
Oh sure, the primary trigger in growth (growth hormone) doesn't do anything. In the studies it is conducted of deficient people ofc, we know this however they all say that it doesn't mean it won't work in people not deficient. By that logic would Testosterone only work if you are deficient? And does tren only work if your deficient. Mnay studies on this, so rather than listening to incel brainlets do some actual research

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Osie, FreakkForLife, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Oh sure, the primary trigger in growth (growth hormone) doesn't do anything. In the studies it is conducted of deficient people ofc, we know this however they all say that it doesn't mean it won't work in people not deficient. By that logic would Testosterone only work if you are deficient? And does tren only work if your deficient. Mnay studies on this, so rather than listening to incel brainlets do some actual research
this doesn't work in terms of bone growth, muscle can always grow

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004
While the plates are open you can grow massively. I've studied this a lot.
How many anecdotal cases do you have? Strike and a few other people who focus on DNA methylation have at least 5 of people growing past their parents heights. There are no studies that show children with normal height can grow from HGH. Even if they could, you’d still get a significant HGH boost from Strike's stack. Dyortic and @PubertyMaxxer both used HGH and failed. Pubertymaxxer was 15 at the time, that's the main time for bone growth.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Is the folic acid and folinic acid dosages the same?

That’s not necessarily true lmao
Well ofc it's true. If your plates are open EVERYTHING will grow. Bow ofc if you have manlet parent you have a certain genetic potential. But you ceasily expect 1-2 inches

Well ofc it's true. If your plates are open EVERYTHING will grow. Bow ofc if you have manlet parent you have a certain genetic potential. But you ceasily expect 1-2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon. What do you think of justtrynagrow's method? Anything you would change or Improve?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@Strike_Poseidon , can you outline what in this BMP formula which ingredients do what including studies to prove they do what you say?

JFL at taking over 5 iu of growth - must be ordering it from China and allowing it degenerate in transit when not stored. I know IFBB pros who don’t take that much growth, why does a skinny fat incel need to?

Has anyone got any height gains from your stack strike? @Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Has anyone got any height gains from your stack strike? @Strike_Poseidon
people say they do, i call bs. no way fucking tumeric and some shitty anti dopaminergetic antihistamine can induce growth. maybe there is something to methylation but that's yet to be seen.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 1973, bruh3610 and 3 others
what kind of changes did you see?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3635 and TeenagePharmacy
@Strike_Poseidon , can you outline what in this BMP formula which ingredients do what including studies to prove they do what you say?

BMP-2 used in a smad independent pathway like MAPK p38 will target chondrogenesis, it is the Runx2 pathway which causes osteogenesis and if done in excess can result in chondrogenic and osteosarcomas, BMP-2 with MAPK signalling and sox9 transcriptional factor can revert dormant MSC's in inactive/closed plates (on the epiphyseal line https://regenexx.com/blog/skeletal-...the-growth-plates-may-one-day-make-us-taller/) basically to dedifferentiate bmp induced chondrocytes into mesenchymal stem cells. Understand this picture to get a just of all of this first:
This same process can be used for OP-1( BMP-7) however the activation may be a little different

Last edited:
people say they do, i call bs. no way fucking tumeric and some shitty anti dopaminergetic antihistamine can induce growth. maybe there is something to methylation but that's yet to be seen.
Even without it mainly targeting chondrogenesis people in their late thirties and forties have seen growth, and no they are not shilling for evomuse, this formula wasn't even made for height growth in the first place! Purely muscle growth

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.34.56 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.34.56 am.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.35.30 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.35.30 am.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, Usum and TheEndHasNoEnd
what kind of changes did you see?
I'd love to know as well. Pretty sure Test E was studied to stunt growth at 500mg EOW and worked to the point that it stunted their growth like 2-3 inches. He took twice that. Hopefully he took an AI too.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and hairyballscel
Even without it mainly targeting chondrogenesis people in their late thirties and forties have seen growth, and no they are not shilling for evomuse, this formula wasn't even made for height growth in the first place! Purely muscle growth
Those are nothing but 2 delusional oldcels.
no way tumeric and some shitty anti dopaminergetic antihistamine can induce growth. methylation
Also this. Even if the theory is correct I (personally) suspect that the current compounds/drugs don't have the level of influence in your body needed for the results we're looking for.

Something else could though.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4946
Half of an inch lol. Much more likely just the result of increased intervertebral disc height from glucosamine (due to improved lubrication) than actual longitudinal bone growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1973, John McCormick and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

• WiseWolf
Back