The vaccine is completely safe long term, in fact it only has a super small risk short term

I got vaccinated today mainly out of curiosity and to prevent long covid symptoms if I actually catch the virus. I should also be careful because I've had bronchitis issues since birth.
However, the likelihood for me to get covid isn't that high. I haven't caught it during 3 covid waves so why should I in the fourth. The only people I see are some colleagues, family and the people at the grocery store.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
why are mrna shots bad?
Mrna im itself doesn’t have to be bad I guess but the spike protein it codes for im this case is bad, it’s pathogenic by itself
Sry my phome is brokem I can’t type well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fukmylyf
I trust @TsarTsar444 more than my doctor ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and TsarTsar444
I am afraid that if I get the vaccine,I will die.I have been having breathing problems,chest pains,dizziness when around lots of people,sneezing,two months ago I could barely walk,I feel ill frequently.Everyday I feel dead and sometimes I am afraid when I go to sleep because I fear I will die

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786, lutte and 2 others
I trust @TsarTsar444 more than my doctor ngl
Watch what he does not what he says
He threatened to kill his GF when she told him she booked a vaccination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acnno and TsarTsar444
Watch what he does not what he says
He threatened to kill his GF when she told him she booked a vaccination
Jew gif 1

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and lutte
wtf is arthouse hidistant?

wtf is arthouse hidistant?
Mine, @lutte , @Tony and @CupOfCoffee secret psychedelic facility where we give LSD and PUFA's to gypsies to expirement its effect on the human body

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, Tony, fukmylyf and 2 others
So the thing for many is not that the vaccine is dangerous but that it is stupid to take any sort of risk or making the effort to go get 2-5 shots for such a bullshit virus.

The natural immunity is 13 times stronger and preferrable.

barium (hazardous)
- sodium phosphate
- hydrolyzed porcine gelatin (so if you're a Muslim, you're sinning by taking this because it's from a pig)
- chick embryo cell culture
- WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts (taken from aborted fetuses)
- amino acids (generic term, this could literally be anything)
- fetal bovine serum (taken from pregnant cows during slaughter)
- squalene (has been linked to Gulf War syndrome, look it up)
This shit legit reads like some witch potion u make in an mmorpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and lutte
Even if it was a 100 percent legit vaccine I wouldnt get it since my survival rate is more than 99.9 percent even if I get covid and i dont hang out around near enough old or fat people to worry about being a danger to spreading it to them

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Even if it was a 100 percent legit vaccine I wouldnt get it since my survival rate is more than 99.9 percent even if I get covid and i dont hang out around near enough old or fat people to worry about being a danger to spreading it to them
99.9 doesn't even begin to describe it, it's almost as low as 99.999, and that's just statistically for someone your age. If you factor in not being overweight, no underlying illnesses, etc, the rate is pretty much 0.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
no such thing as a 100% legit vaccine @Tony 💩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Vaccine can only turn you into a Greek long term
Which is desirable

Most of the people bashing are conspiracy theorists with absolutely no professional history in medicine.
Both my parents are docs, and if you ask them whats the difference between mrna, viral vector and protein adjuvant vaccines they don't know the difference .You see , regular docs are not involved in researching , they just follow along what WHO/CDC/FDA says.

So yeah , there is appeal to authority fallacy that only docs are well informed about vaccines.

@TsarTsar444 there is absolutely no need if you are healthy ,not overweight and young to take the vax , and it comes with possible side effects. How about the irregular periods more and more women experienced till it got media attention.

I would argue +50 yo people should be taking the vax , for safety. Even in that regard, it comes eith caveats.
My relatives experienced side effects , mother got leg clots three weeks after second dose . It is within reason to suspect it was caused by the vax. I may be biased though.

Last edited:
The vaccine is completely safe, its literally impossible for it to have long term side effects if you understand how mRNA works. It naturally degrades after a short while when enough proteins are complete, then those protein insert themselves all over the apical cel walls, and start to get attacked by antibodies with T cel response. Because there is no mRNA present anymore after the proteins will naturally get degraded in your cells by lysosomes and more wont be produced. The antibody immunity will last for 6 months after that BUT the T cell memory can last for 20 years

And no, the spike proteins can't cause blood clothes were lining the cell membranes because we already have Insulin receptors on all cells in our body that have significantly longer length and girth then the covid spike protein.

Now short term is different, there were a super small number of people that got heart attacks after the injection, but thats from the initial anti body flood, not the proteins themselves. Its extremely unlikely to die from the vaccine if you are young, cause you arteries and heart are healthy
Indeed bro i am with u based euro bros amerimutts always come up with 80 iq theories like vaccine conspiracy or holocaust denial

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444