The way to Htn, 15 years, what would you advise to do?

MeWyso0_10

MeWyso0_10

Iron
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
IMG 3278
 
become a mtn before you even think about htn
 
Looks like recessed jaw and chin perhaps, post side profile. If so start saving up for bimax when you're old enough
 
Looks like recessed jaw and chin perhaps, post side profile. If so start saving up for bimax when you're old enough
I have a problem with the bite, it's too deep, I don't know what I can do
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3349.jpeg
    IMG_3349.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Neverminda ctually your side profile looks pretty good but if you do have a problem you should see an orthodontist who will (if they are qualified) refer you to a maxillofacial surgeon
 

Similar threads

Skye2000
Replies
2
Views
36
Skye2000
Skye2000
JOTAROSON
Replies
12
Views
91
JOTAROSON
JOTAROSON
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
98
mxl4chi1
M
kjhcfad
Replies
3
Views
19
kyril
kyril
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
48
billybobjr2004
B

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kanahme
  • chairandrope
  • MeWyso0_10
  • mmxen
  • nyxij
Back
Top