MeWyso0_10
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ok brobecome a mtn before you even think about htn
spawn in bones
thkscutecel
i dont know how, and about bs at the age of 15, im scaredspawn in bones
im sure theres guides on here you can search and safely followi dont know how, and about bs at the age of 15, im scared
I have a problem with the bite, it's too deep, I don't know what I can doLooks like recessed jaw and chin perhaps, post side profile. If so start saving up for bimax when you're old enough
i can't give you professional information because I'm not a professional and other people have better words for it but the lower half of your face is too narrow and would look way better if it was more wide. again, i don't have the correct information on how to do that but if you want you can use ai maybe to see what you would look like with a wider lower half of your faceok bro