The west is just desgined to multiply your status

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
The west (UK, USA, Brazil especially) is fucking evil whether you're a boy or girl lol. If you were supposed to be a handsome guy with a lawyer job, the west will make sure you're a handsome guy with a lawyer job with only fans, 50k instagram followers and tinder to find hot girls

If you were meant to be a low tier normie who works at Burger King, the west will make sure there are 1000 immigrants competing for the next level job where as women have 100 dating apps so they don't need a Low tier normie who works a burger king.

Same for girls but less threatening if you're nobody special, you'll just be ok

Tumblr ol3rsj5ViB1u4igpvo1 540

As lachowski chills through the orgy of a western city he doesn't realise how lucky he actually is but because of the multiplication of the smv provided by his looks nerds have it 100 times harder from the same system

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16530 and 16 others
The west (UK, USA, Brazil especially) is fucking evil whether you're a boy or girl lol. If you were supposed to be a handsome guy with a lawyer job, the west will make sure you're a handsome guy with a lawyer job with only fans, 50k instagram followers and tinder to find hot girls

If you were meant to be a low tier normie who works at Burger King, the west will make sure there are 1000 immigrants competing for the next level job where as women have 100 dating apps so they don't need a Low tier normie who works a burger king.

View attachment 1581979

As lachowski chills through the orgy of a western city he doesn't realise how lucky he actually is but because of the multiplication of the smv provided by his looks nerds have it 100 times harder from the same system
brutal mog

As I explained, the worst country in the west for dating market is probably Sweden, because it has the worst male-female gender ratio in the age range between 15 and 30 years old.
This happened due to immigration of male people and significantly increases the competion between men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship, Salludon and 8 others
As I explained, the worst country in the west for dating market is probably Sweden, because it has the worst male-female gender ratio in the age range between 15 and 30 years old.
This happened due to immigration of male people and significantly increases the competion between men
What about for high status jobs

Where do you live?

What's wrong with working at Burger King?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend

Well that is the same if not worse in Germany. I am happy for the people of Germany and Sweden though. They 100% derserve this. They chose it and they keep choosing it daily. Support for left politics increases constantly. I am happy and full of joy to know that Germans and Swedes will soon cease to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
You're obviously too structured. The west will be like brazil soon and there are definitely rich white people in brazil
I 100% agree the west will be like Brazil in the future

I thought you were comparing Brazil to the US and UK as in Brazil are nearly as good as them rather than the UK and us being nearly as bad as them

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and YoungJohnnyDepp
bro LIFE is designed to multiply your status
stop crying

bro LIFE is designed to multiply your status
stop crying
Ignored for not realising we are animals are are extremely prone to what governments, technologies etc can enforce

The thing about the west and just the age we live in is that outside of highschool or college, nobody really has status except for the 1/100,000 person who’s legitimately famous on some level. Either you’re somebody or you just aren’t. You could have one of the best, highest paying jobs but no one would be impressed because it isn’t glamorous and it isn’t netting you any Instagram followers.

Having status locally or status from your career is a thing of the past. This is why looks are more important than ever, it’s the only thing that differentiates you from others now

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101, TeenAscender and 4 others
The thing about the west and just the age we live in is that outside of highschool or college, nobody really has status except for the 1/100,000 person who’s legitimately famous on some level. Either you’re somebody or you just aren’t. You could have one of the best, highest paying jobs but no one would be impressed because it isn’t glamorous and it isn’t netting you any Instagram followers.

Having status locally or status from your career is a thing of the past. This is why looks are more important than ever, it’s the only thing that differentiates you from others now
nowadays it's literally the same if you work at Burger King or if you work at nasa, if you were to be mogged, you will be

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 17763
Don't get this thread
Just be yourself:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You probably consider London a western city even tho it's majorly populated by Indians, pakis and Asians
Am I wrong?:ogre:
No? I've remarked it as a third world city several times on here already

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Middle class+ women don't date immigrants/refugees unless they are tall/good-looking which is rare.

The only way refugees/immigrants make a difference is by taking away low-class women. Which in turn makes low-class men compete harder and have some spill-over that makes middle-class dating for men harder.

Maybe in the first world but in favelazil career is still a huge status, being a lawyer or other high status job gives you a huge social boost. For thirworldcells careermax is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17829
government cant change human nature
But women have a device which allows them to find 1000s of males they normally wouldn't have been able to, and your ancestors reproduced when they didn't exist.

Aswell as extreme women's rights which allows them to replace you, I'm guessing yoh live in the rest. Aswell as immigration which again allows women to replace you/have more choice.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Danish_Retard
But women have a device which allows them to find 1000s of males they normally wouldn't have been able to, and your ancestors reproduced when they didn't exist.

Aswell as extreme women's rights which allows them to replace you, I'm guessing yoh live in the rest. Aswell as immigration which again allows women to replace you/have more choice.

Women were able to meet many men way before dating apps. All they needed was to be in an urban area.
Well off women always had more options as well. This isnt unique to the west. Immigration is also not new.

Im not saying any of these are good. They aren't. But they also arent new or unique to this time period or a certain part of the world.

Honestly. Would you really be swimming in pussy if you were born 200 years ago?

Last edited:
Honestly. Would you really be swimming in pussy if you were born 200 years ago?
No, just one and some kids. And wouldn’t waste my life looking at computerised screens.

No, just one and some kids. And wouldn’t waste my life looking at computerised screens.
You don't need to waste time on the internet. And its quite easy to find a girl to marry tbh. Don't you have a family? They can find someone for u or some other people you know.

You don't need to waste time on the internet. And its quite easy to find a girl to marry tbh. Don't you have a family? They can find someone for u or some other people you know.
50 perecent of marriages end in divorce and im an ugly autist

50 perecent of marriages end in divorce and im an ugly autist
And 50 percent of people are below average.

Most people are overweight or unhealthy in some other way.

A ton of people are dumb and naive.

Its up to you how to make what out of your marrige or whatever else.

Its up to you how to make what out of your marrige or whatever else.
You can do whatever you want just put your mind to it !:soy:

Not saying i can’t ofc

View attachment 1581979

China has a low star rating on google

then continue rotting
Never said that.

Everyone has different limitations, to different levels of degrees in place no matter how much you try and no matter how many you manage to overcome.

it is what it is

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Turanid_Bull and YoungJohnnyDepp