The white man's diet

I'm vegetarian bro. I don't do that stuff.
Eat chicken at least, good protein and less likely to give heart disease. seafood too if you don't have the intolerance. if you're from an atlantic country you should have tolerance to all sea foods.

eggs are also god tier and protein animal fats and protein in abundance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Eat chicken at least, good protein and less likely to give heart disease. seafood too if you don't have the intolerance. if you're from an atlantic country you should have tolerance to all sea foods.

eggs are also god tier and protein animal fats and protein in abundance
I just don't wanna eat animals bruh.

I late bacon and chicken I guess.

How dare you!?? Pepsi all the way!
kys pepsi fag.

Based coke moggers supply ss with delicious drinks as they are gassing minorities.

What has Pepsi done? Fuckall innit.

kys pepsi fag.

Based coke moggers supply ss with delicious drinks as they are gassing minorities.

What has Pepsi done? Fuckall innit.
Pepsi tastes way better than coke, has more flavor variations and is cheaper too. Coke is overhyped. It may have been around longer, but tastewise, it's just thin, watery, too acidic and has too much carbonation compared to pepsi. It has less caffeine too. The only thing I liked about coca-cola is coke energy, but unfortunately, they stopped producing it. It was one of my favorite energy drinks

Last edited:
  • Woah
Pepsi tastes way better than coke, has more flavor variations and is cheaper too. Coke is overhyped. It may have been around longer, but tastewise, it's just thin, watery, too acidic and has too much carbonation compared to pepsi. It has less caffeine too. The only thing I liked about coca-cola is coke energy, but unfortunately they stopped producing it. It was one of my favorite energy drinks
Alright. Well I like the extra fiz. You can't beat the original.

Faurk, I might go pick up a can at the shops quickly. I need my fix!

Alright. Well I like the extra fiz. You can't beat the original.

Faurk, I might go pick up a can at the shops quickly. I need my fix!
Have you ever tried pepsi? I really like pepsi max cherry flavor (Idk if it's available in your area tho). Give it a shot if you can. They also have mango, lemon and vanilla. The normal pepsi max is delicious too. I usually only buy sugar free pepsi max. Can't tell you how the light and normal versions taste

• Woah
Have you ever tried pepsi? I really like pepsi max cherry flavor (Idk if it's available in your area tho). Give it a shot if you can. They also have mango, lemon and vanilla. The normal pepsi max is delicious too. I usually only buy sugar free pepsi max. Can't tell you how the light and normal versions taste
I've tried it before. I'm completely addicted to coke, it's over for any other drink.

Add eggs

• Hmm...
When I was a kid I drank regular Pepsi but ever since I tried the sugar free version I cannot go back, regular feels too sweet.

• JFL
white people don't season their food
Black peoples diet mogs these days

Chicken is lean protein and good

Watermelon is fruit and mostly water so it’s healthy and lean

• JFL
whats your haplogroup pslcel

• Hmm...
whats your haplogroup pslcel
My dad is Half Anglo on his mom's side and half Scotish/Irish on his dad's side.

I would have to be R1b
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
White people have the most Chad gut biome. They are rarely lactose, gluten, alcohol or seafood intolerance or sensitivity
Such eugenic chad trait

• JFL
My mom. She's like 75% German and English.
How did a Khoisan reproduce with an European in the 20th century that feels out of place

• JFL
How did a Khoisan reproduce with an European in the 20th century that feels out of place
South Africa?

How did mullatos appear in America?

Tbh, khoisan are nearly extinct now, you're not seeing any moggers like me anymore. Im a once in a universe type of person

• +1
South Africa?

How did mullatos appear in America?

Tbh, khoisan are nearly extinct now, you're not seeing any moggers like me anymore. Im a once in a universe type of person
lmfao i thought u were oz not even kidding! but your a boer cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's lacking protein. Egg whites and larvae should be supplemented for sure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 17791
what else is it lacking in?
A good probiotic to replenish healthy levels of gut microflora. I can recommend sauerkraut, or bird shit if you're willing to take the FMT route for obtaining a high bacterial load

• JFL
A good probiotic to replenish healthy levels of gut microflora. I can recommend sauerkraut, or bird shit if you're willing to take the FMT route for obtaining a high bacterial load
Yeah, I wonder how bad my microbiome is.

White people have the most Chad gut biome. They are rarely lactose, gluten, alcohol or seafood intolerance or sensitivity
Imagine being white and having any of those. Just LOL!