The white man's diet

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Any self respecting White man would follow the white man's diet.

Here it is.

1. Dairy products
P07vvrpj

2. Wheat
How to cook pasta 3 1200

3. Potatoes
Best ever deep fried chips 13995 1

That's it! If the food is white, it's A okay!

I've been following the Whiteman's diet for nearly my whole life!

@Erik-Jón
@Eriot Lodger
@StrangerDanger
@Makhachev
@RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Alt Number 3, HerpDerpson and 19 others
white people don't season their food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, RAMU KAKA, to be human and 10 others
Dairy and potatoes have their place, but why the wheat? They're almost nutritionally empty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 17791
white people don't season their food
Boyo, I'm eating pasta with cheese right now. It mogs so fucking hard. It's all I ever eat. Except mcdonalds chips ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Where's red meat?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17791
Dairy and potatoes have their place, but why the wheat? They're almost nutritionally empty.
It's got energy, fiber and some vitamins. It also tastes good so might as well add it.

White people have the most Chad gut biome. They are rarely lactose, gluten, alcohol or seafood intolerance or sensitivity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 16369, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Where's red meat?
Meat is not white. It's red and brown. That's ethnic food.

A white aryan doesn't eat the animals that provide him with his milk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
White people have the most Chad gut biome. They are rarely lactose, gluten, alcohol or seafood intolerance or sensitivity
Milk is so fucking good. tastes so good. Like, nothing beats it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Average ray peat diet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fxdzcki and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’d say East Asians (super nothern like mongolic type and Inuit) or native Americans. Those guys can devour raw meat and not get sick, they can also drink alcohol and not get fucking drunk for a long time they do have red Asian face syndrome though when they do drink. Mongols are also lactose tolerant but the only Asians why are that’s their only down side. Native Americans are the same but get fucked by dairy badly

• Woah
Don't forget the corn 🌽🌽🌽

• Woah
I’d say East Asians (super nothern like mongolic type and Inuit) or native Americans. Those guys can devour raw meat and not get sick, they can also drink alcohol and not get fucking drunk for a long time they do have red Asian face syndrome though when they do drink. Mongols are also lactose tolerant but the only Asians why are that’s their only down side. Native Americans are the same but get fucked by dairy badly
White people literally have no common intolerance but sometimes wheat/gluten. 90% of white people are lactose tolerant, and celiac is rare in whites.

Native Americans are sensitive to phytotoxins just like all hunter gatherer populations.

The white man's achilles hill is his sensitivity to the sun and prone to cancer. otherwise they're goat with great disease tolerance as well

• Woah
Hmm. Maybe they don't get it as bad but asians can't digest milk too well. Only nordics can drink milk super good.
310px Worldwide prevalence of lactose intolerance in recent populations

I didn't know Native americans could to some extent. Cool

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I'm not white but mine is
7-11am: porride, protein shake, tea, coffee, greek yoghurt and banana
Around 1: Omlette with cheese
3-4: Protein shake
Then just whatever my parents make

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17791
White people literally have no common intolerance but sometimes wheat/gluten.

Native Americans are sensitive to phytotoxins just like all hunter gatherer populations
Dude. you're not white if you can't eat wheat.

You'd be some barbarian subhuman. All aryans can eat wheat. :feelsyay:

I'm not white but mine is
7-11am: porride, protein shake, tea, coffee, greek yoghurt and banana
Around 1: Omlette with cheese
3-4: Protein shake
Then just whatever my parents make
Tea is nice.

I drink coke more than I drink water.

• Woah
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Matthias8272
Hmm. Maybe they don't get it as bad but asians can't digest milk too well. Only nordics can drink milk super good.
View attachment 1924276

I didn't know Native americans could to some extent. Cool
I never said Asians… I said MONGOLIC Asians and Inuits. Asian are the most lactose intolerant on earth and I said that’s their big L but I’m saying Mongolic and northenr natives have super guys that make them be carnivores and not have any health negatives I’m not even joking like opporsite or Hindus

• JFL
Tea is nice.

I drink coke more than I drink water.
By potatoes do you mean fish and chips? It makes me sick personally and is too oily

• Woah
  • JFL
I never said Asians… I said MONGOLIC Asians and Inuits. Asian are the most lactose intolerant on earth and I said that’s their big L but I’m saying Mongolic and northenr natives have super guys that make them be carnivores and not have any health negatives I’m not even joking like opporsite or Hindus
Oh you mean like siberia cunts? Oh right.

Yeah, those guys are pretty closely related to euros tbh. We're both step cunts originally.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Matthias8272
You have fucking beak lips, boy. You better watch that beak of yours!
i mog every man and woman in existence
i descended in this matrix because of it
but dont wanna start with this again..
sry 8psl

• Woah
  • Woah
sry 8psl
Lets end the war bro.

• +1
Reactions: juste
Oh you mean like siberia cunts? Oh right.

Yeah, those guys are pretty closely related to euros tbh. We're both step cunts originally.
No not then Turk type niggaz Nar I mean mongolic, and no they ain’t very related to europe they are phenotypically super gooks just nomadic so their diets meat based and dairy is consumed. They are moggers

• JFL
No not then Turk type niggaz Nar I mean mongolic, and no they ain’t very related to europe they are phenotypically super gooks just nomadic so their diets meat based and dairy is consumed. They are moggers
Post pics nigga. Lets see them lets fucking go!

• JFL
sry 8psl
Quack quack! I'd post that stupid face of yours to mock you, but I don't keep any pics that are impossible to fap too, so I'll let this one slide.

• JFL
Quack quack! I'd post that stupid face of yours to mock you, but I don't keep any pics that are impossible to fap too, so I'll let this one slide.
No! Me and @juste have ended our war.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
go in another thread subhuman
what is your point?
YOU KNOW I AMOG
you wanna post the character im into in this matrix go ahead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
  • So Sad
Shit thread tbh

Meat is not white. It's red and brown. That's ethnic food.

A white aryan doesn't eat the animals that provide him with his milk.
Also literally only whites and Latinx eat red meat @Manchild

• Hmm...
Shit thread tbh

Also literally only whites and Latinx eat red meat @Manchild
This is why you soy.

You eat soy beans and red meat.

Meanwhile true aryan moggers eat pasta and coke and nothing else.

Average Mcdonalds enjoyer.
Screenshot 2022 10 26 202332

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
do you mean like those robust gengis khan looking dudes?
Yes, I wish they raped my ancestor tbh I’m fucing livid they didn’t live close enough to get rape train ran on them

The one reason why I’d fuck an Asian girl is so I can have part Ghengis in me

• JFL
Dude. you're not white if you can't eat wheat.

You'd be some barbarian subhuman. All aryans can eat wheat. :feelsyay:
All populations show wheat intolerance tbh, whites just less than others. Middle Easterners the less so actually but less lactose tolerant and less tolerant to seafoods

• Woah
Yes, I wish they raped my ancestor tbh I’m fucing livid they didn’t live close enough to get rape train ran on them

The one reason why I’d fuck an Asian girl is so I can have part Ghengis in me
Yeah, HRE knights would have btfo them tbh.
Armour of the xiv century in churburg style3
This is like 1400s so they would not have had the good joint protection.

All populations show wheat intolerance tbh, whites just less than others. Middle Easterners the less so actually but less lactose tolerant and less tolerant to seafoods
Gas the gluten intolerant fags.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Black people literally have the worse, they have subpar lactose tolerance compared to whites, only slightly better than asians. and the highest instance of heart disease from red meats and high gluten sensitivity. alcohol is also not great

black people can literally only eat fruit and chicken
Gas the gluten intolerant fags.
You'd probably end up killing 40% of blacks, 20% of whites, 15% of mena and 30% of asians

• JFL
"avoid colored foods at all cost"

• JFL
Black people literally have the worse, they have subpar lactose tolerance compared to whites, only slightly better than asians. and the highest instance of heart disease from red meats and high gluten sensitivity. alcohol is also not great

black people can literally only eat fruit and chicken

You'd probably end up killing 40% of blacks, 20% of whites, 15% of mena and 30% of asians
Not being able to eat meats isn't a problem. You should not be hurting cows. They make milk for us.

But yeah, a lot of barbarians need to die.

"avoid colored foods at all cost"
Exactly!

White is right. I don't eat that ethnic food.

Coke is the one exception. It may be dark but it's got the white soul.
Download 7

Not being able to eat meats isn't a problem. You should not be hurting cows. They make milk for us.

But yeah, a lot of barbarians need to die.
Aryans literally ate meat and milk nonstop and why they were able to mog domesticated agriculturists in early bronze age europe from size. middle east already had advanced bronze weapons, defense infrastructure and meat items so they were spared the indo-european mog but it also made its way to iran and india

• Woah
Aryans literally ate meat and milk nonstop and why they were able to mog domesticated agriculturists in early bronze age europe from size. middle east already had advanced bronze weapons, defense infrastructure and meat items so they were spared the indo-european mog but it also made its way to iran and india
I'm vegetarian bro. I don't do that stuff.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522