The worst thing you can do is to go with a woman that is a bad person

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
It is the ultimate mistake. I have seen it with my own eyes too many times. Men are easily manipulated by snakes of good looks because of money or a passport or whatever the case may be.

Better to be alone than to be with a very beautiful woman who is manipulative or not kind to people she is supposed to be kind to like the elderly and kids. Damn it, i swear by The One in Whose Hand is my soul that i will never marry a woman that doesn't respect my mother to a certain degree, which is the only woman that actually has given something to me in exchange for nothing (With my grandmother).

I know the case of a poor man who didn't visit his mother (She died because of cancer, may Allah have mercy on her and grant her paradise) in the hospital until one of her friends made him to do it by force in her last days, and from what i've heard he was obssesed with his girlfriend or wife (I dont remember exactly). Imagine doing such to the only person that has truly loved you more than any other human being. RED LINE PEOPLE!

A man must have some honor code. Forget about looks, there is always something more important for a man.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Mosh12, Pikabro and 7 others
My brother is married to one.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Pikabro, 147 and 2 others
‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: I have come to swear allegiance to you and pledge to migrate but I have left my parents weeping. He said: “Go back to them and make them smile as you have made them weep.”

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, princelymogger, Fiqh and 2 others
I think this is why we need to reincorporate wife disciplining (not beating ofc). There’s too many deal breaker flaws a woman being a human being just like us can have no wonder men just give up and play into desires over logic. If you can just slap her whenever she shows disrespect or evil it would be so much easier ngl

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin