The wristpill is brutal

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
It’s not slim wrists by themselves that are unattractive, it’s the fact that large wrists show a person has a strong robust skeleton and slim wrists show a person has a frail weak frame.

There hasn’t been much research on the topic, but broscience is legit. Wrist size is unironically the best indicator of a persons genetic strength potential. Subconsciously small wrists is a major failo.

And on the other hand, big wrists is a massive halo. It’s the best indicator of masculinity and strength. Far better than a big jaw, because many jocks have tiny jaws but NO jocks have tiny wrists. Find me one jock slayer with below average wrists YOU CANT.

Pic related is the ideal wrist size for men.

D9795349 4CF3 408B 9580 3E9884702E9A

I got the 7 inch wrists of hell

This is all bullshit cope. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. Just lol at obsessing over this shit when none of you would even be thinking about this in the event you belonged to the 5-10% of males that women actually find even half-decent looking.

No single physical element will make or break you, BECAUSE ALL OF THEM MATTER. A big failo in even just one area will destroy you. You need everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Justttt, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
I got the 7 inch wrists of hell
The most brutal thing is my WHOLE skeleton is frail, not just my wrists. Wrists are just the most obvious sign of a bad skeleton.

you can’t hide your wrists no matter what
This is all bullshit cope. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. Just lol at obsessing over this shit when none of you would even be thinking about this in the event you belonged to the 5-10% of males that women actually find even half-decent looking.

No single physical element will make or break you, BECAUSE ALL OF THEM MATTER. A big failo in even just one area will destroy you. You need everything.
read my post nigga, ITS NOT JUST WRISTS, but wrists are the most obvious sign someone has a weak frail skeleton. If you have sub 7 inch wrists everyone will instantly be able to tell you are a weakling

ChDbARtWIAEELZQ
Plus
Pill

waawwwww :)

Attachments

• plus.jpg
    plus.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 15
You had me until you started saying wrist is more important than jaw.

Wrists are important - everything is important - but jaw is law.

If you don't have a good jawline, you will never be remotely close to comparing yourself to humanity's most attractive men. Jaw and jawlines are one of those features that really separate the ugly, average and good looking men. A big wrist on the other hand is nice to have, but I'm sure I could show you many MMs with small wrists who would mog someone with big wrists into obscurity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MogTheMogger