theory: if you can make an ugly face or look bad in selfie you are ugly

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Chad doesn’t have any bad angles

if you can look bad from making a face it’s making a flaw more obvious

same with “lens distortion”

if you can look sub htn by making a face, distortion, bad angle, being bloated ect you are subhuman, period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, rubberduck, Debetro and 9 others
15713.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
yes, you can still tell a chad is chad if he makes the most goofiest expression, because his features are good and its just gonna look like a chad with a goofy expression

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Debetro and incel194012940

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 32973 and 8 others
It means you're average-looking. And average-looking guys aren't desirable to majority of women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Sonny Black
Bad take, with bad lighting and bad angles, anyone can look worse than they actually are

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rubberduck, king_bandon and 9 others

if you can look sub htn by making a face, distortion, bad angle, being bloated ect you are subhuman, period
true imo

Water is wet. So many men are in denial

yes, you can still tell a chad is chad if he makes the most goofiest expression, because his features are good and its just gonna look like a chad with a goofy expression
show face please

it means you're not chad, not that you're ugly. jfl.
i know this for sure cause I observe people who look good irl and their pictures on their cellphones

biggest cope ever
IMG 20230726 192541
Download 3

Show me the best looking man on Earth.
If he's famous, I guarantee I will find a bad picture of him within a few minutes.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton and rubberduck
being photogenic or non photogenic is a thing

theres a photogenicness spectrum and ofc its correlated with the looks spectrum but ofc they arent the exact same

some chads look shit in selfies like cavill and some htns with g ood averageness can look good in most selfies

jbs can look reallly shitty in selfies and to a lesser extent candids actually because of extreme skin thickness but in motion they have that jb aura. On the contrary, models can look really photogenic but in motion they look like trannies

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and angelo

Low iq

• +1
Reactions: Detective, mm_6 and incel194012940

they do have bad angles, just look at this man

they look fine and have good bodies they are just having gay sex, try and be objective about looks and do not let your personal biases get in the way
I wanted to test your opinion about this chads, but you still sticking to your point soldier, u have mt respect:love::love:

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
Nah cause every dude can look like shiet in a bad selfie lmao

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck