Theory on why Dennis Rodman grew so much at 19

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
It's easy if you think about it. What could possibly have caused Dennis Rodman a 5'6 man at 19 to grow to 6'8?

Dennis Rodman's genes lowered estrogen throughout his life. His estrogen wasn't actually suppressed to zero but..it was still lowered to the extent that kept his growth plates open. It's fascinating to me that most people who achieve growth spurts at these ages happen to be black. Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant and Giannis grew inches when they were in the nba.

So we know that Dennis's genes lower his estrogen, thus keeping his growth plates open for quite some time but.. what was the catalyst to make him grow? Could he have taken HGH? This is what most people would seem to think and my answer is no. It's highly unlikely that Dennis Rodman could've taken HGH at 19, he wasn't even concerned with his height.

In conclusion I think that black people have longer open growth plates due to their genetics. You can try and replicate this by taking AI. Also, whatever catalyst made Dennis grow, you can just use mk677 as the catalyst.

HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ShineBright
This is good news for me...

It's easy if you think about it. What could possibly have caused Dennis Rodman a 5'6 man at 19 to grow to 6'8?

Dennis Rodman's genes lowered estrogen throughout his life. His estrogen wasn't actually suppressed to zero but..it was still lowered to the extent that kept his growth plates open. It's fascinating to me that most people who achieve growth spurts at these ages happen to be black. Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant and Giannis grew inches when they were in the nba.

So we know that Dennis's genes lower his estrogen, thus keeping his growth plates open for quite some time but.. what was the catalyst to make him grow? Could he have taken HGH? This is what most people would seem to think and my answer is no. It's highly unlikely that Dennis Rodman could've taken HGH at 19, he wasn't even concerned with his height.

In conclusion I think that black people have longer open growth plates due to their genetics. You can try and replicate this by taking AI. Also, whatever catalyst made Dennis grow, you can just use mk677 as the catalyst.
That’s quite interesting but afaik blacks start puberty earlier on average

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I took Letrozole (2.5mg/day) and I've grown just under 0.5" in the last month at the age of 18.5

Rodman was 6'6 maybe 6'7, not 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
This is good news for me...
great great news.
imagine if black people height maxxed, just loool

I took Letrozole (2.5mg/day) and I've grown just under 0.5" in the last month at the age of 18.5
hmm.. I mean haven't you been taking an AI for quite some time now?

When you're young, you have high amounts of HGH. When your growth plates are open, you're still actively growing.

Interesting. I've always wondered why the most part of NBA players are black. Low Estrogen genes, probably

great great news.
imagine if black people height maxxed, just loool

hmm.. I mean haven't you been taking an AI for quite some time now?

When you're young, you have high amounts of HGH. When your growth plates are open, you're still actively growing.

Yes, but whenever I took AI is was to combat high E in the first place, just enough to bring me into normal range. This is the first time I completely fucking crashed my estrogen. As in fucking 0.

Holy fuck he grew over a foot at 19? :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Heirio

I googled it and it says when he graduated high school he was 6 ft. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Dennis-Rodman Big difference from 5'6. The reasons for growing that extra height after high school are probably:
  • hgh use
  • late puberty
  • weird genetics

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Chadelite, Slob and 1 other person
Michael Jordan too, his parents were short apparently

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
There is no doubt in my mind that these basketball Americans who on average finish growing earlier than whites had induced height growth. Think about how much money the nba rakes in. There is no way they wouldnt try to up that with drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ULTRATERAX63 and Slob
Are you sure it was actual growth and not just day time or whatever?

I have new stretch marks on my legs and knees.

And they depict vertical stretching/growth because they are horizontal.

I think I am below genetic potential tbh. Ate almost no food as a child, and all my uncles are 6'3-ish and I'm 6'1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio
@L Lawliet

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
I have new stretch marks on my legs and knees.

And they depict vertical stretching/growth because they are horizontal.

I think I am below genetic potential tbh. Ate almost no food as a child, and all my uncles are 6'3-ish and I'm 6'1
could u pm me? i've some questions