There are Chads in every field and every trade you think you'll have a shot.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
There is always a Chad in every pursuit , field and trade you think you'll have a shot. No matter

The classic All-American Jock "Todd"

Imagine the dopamine rush when you know that girls cry in joys after you won that last try-out?

He is Adored and loved by every female , feared and respected by every guy in the school.
Blessed with looks and athletic prowess ,He enjoys being at the top of the food chain.

JOCK

The pretty boy genius "Clark"

Nerd

Some of you incels seem to be obsessed with concepts of IQ and genius, using it as the last cope.
That strong jawline , dreamy eyes in that thick glasses melt all "the girls next door" 's hearts. This guy is soon to find himself performing a life-saving cardiac surgery , tinkering a manned-mission to mars rocket or smashing atoms (and hoes). Intelligence and aesthetics -This guy has it all.

The "every white girl's secret and kinky fantasy" "Tyrone"

"Weekend fantasy" , "the secret that a white girl doesn't want her conservative daddy to know" , "that guy from the local basketball yard"

Growing up in the harsh and masculine streets, nothing scares him.

6f04d81998413bf288fd3e802ce16ae8

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Nice gay fantasy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, piscicide, Deleted member 9787 and 16 others
I literally knew a smart guy chad who was valedictorian as well as basketball star went d1 as well,

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
nerd-jpg.644737

this is the worst pill. the "double standard" pill.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I literally knew a smart guy chad who was valedictorian as well as basketball star went d1 as well,

Every incel's worst nightmare.

I'm not a racist, but the Negroes look ape like at times

Knowing that Chad is likely to be smarter than you is one of the most brutal blackpills.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7866
Can't relate this is me

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6892, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Knowing that Chad is likely to be smarter than you is one of the most brutal blackpills.
Yea, lots of guys seem to cope with thinking of males being born with "skill points" like an RPG game and GL guys just having all their points spent on "Aesthetics" so they have few left for other talents. Reality is that some guys are born with just more skill points to spend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5634 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Yea, lots of guys seem to cope with thinking of males being born with "skill points" like an RPG game and GL guys just having all their points spent on "Aesthetics" so they have few left for other talents. Reality is that some guys are born with just more skill points to spend.

Yeah with some guys it's like they are the overpowered weapon that's above average at everything. Others are the bottom tier weapons nobody uses.

• JFL
My programming class is almost all unattractive guys. Literally none of them would be rated above 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
nerd-jpg.644737

this is the worst pill. the "double standard" pill.
Sexual harassment

"E...Excuse me d...don't want to bother you b...But you look like the greek goddess of love."

Flirting

Capture dcran 2020 09 06  214309

"U hot AF wanna bang lol ?"

• JFL
My programming class is almost all unattractive guys. Literally none of them would be rated above 5 PSL.
IT has 0 attractive man from what i saw tbh.
I'm attending a chef's academy next year and it's basically filled with decent looking girls and fat men ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
IT has 0 attractive man from what i saw tbh.
I'm attending a chef's academy next year and it's basically filled with decent looking girls and fat men ngl

Things are changing bro. Now the CS departments are milking data science hype. It will be filled with high tier normies ,Chads and foids soon.

Last edited:
based thread