There is a TV programme that offer Bimax for subhuman

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Every episode there would be 2 subhumans that listed on the programme with their back stories and the TV producer would have to pick the pitiest one for the best surgeon that they have prepared.

I don't give the link because it is in Thai language but there are prob the korean one as well. TBH Asian countries are so BLACKPILLED it's next level

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18840 and Gaia262
Every episode there would be 2 subhumans that listed on the programme with their back stories and the TV producer would have to pick the pitiest one for the best surgeon that they have prepared.

I don't give the link because it is in Thai language but there are prob the korean one as well. TBH Asian countries are so BLACKPILLED it's next level

Yeah it's called let me in korea and let me in thailand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Silver, Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived and 2 others
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
  • +1

Tell them to invite me bhai 😹🤙💘🤙😹💘

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Tallooksmaxxer
They look and are deformed. Nothing blackpilled about this. Every normie knows that deformation will lead to problems in everyday life

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
They look and are deformed. Nothing blackpilled about this. Every normie knows that deformation will lead to problems in everyday life
bruh pretty sure one of the girls got de gookifying eye surgery too

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
bruh pretty sure one of the girls got de gookifying eye surgery too
I like da like their gook eyes tho it resembles to a hooded eyes reminding me of Björk so cute

what is your thought on this?:unsure:

It's a great show to be honest , i watched alot of the episodes before my surgery.

They are a very Blackpilled culture even the show title "let me in" summarises the social problem.