There is no reasoning in this world

Deleted member 19598

Deleted member 19598

Iron
Nothing in this world makes sense, and nothing is solved.

It's such a joke at this point it must be a test. Reality is more bizzare than any story a man could craft. Why do women want to be jackhammered by 8 foot Chad? Why do I crave a tight ass so much I can't even think straight? Oh and when you die your primary drive for living is pointless because it does nothing but make a new life resetting the cycle.

If you are thinking of killing yourself I think it's the right thing to do. But if you want to fight on then I wish you all the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and the BULL
So much meat, so little SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member and GamerCel
Why ugly people are not attracted to ugly people is the question. It would be convinient.

You get the crappy genes making you look shit, but your brain continues to lust after the ones with good perceived genetic quality.

Why ugly people are not attracted to ugly people is the question. It would be convinient.

You get the crappy genes making you look shit, but your brain continues to lust after the ones with good perceived genetic quality.
thats a good thing, subhuman genes are more likely to die out that way
look at indians, they are attracted to eachothers subhumanity
now there is 1 billion subhumans there, if they only wanted attractive people they would evolve to be less subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan