There is no such thing as NT

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
That chad who js friends with everyone, he must be NT right? Or that girl who laughs and makes you feel at ease, NT right? What if I say that if you deconstruct all the conversations they had that day they'd put @Rupert Pupkin to shame in terms of autism

It's all about their looks and their dopamine which because of validation is at a maximum almost all the time. This is why most retards in uni are laughing and smiling always while some poor gringo gets his dick shoved down his throat by some brain-dead Latino.

If you want to be "NT" ascend and you'll get the dopamine to be interested in conversations which is the only main driver of whether people like you or not apart from looks. When I was subhuman and cooming everyday I was not interested in the convo, I was in my head and bored.

Now even if it's a convo about the shit they took that morning I automatically become interested genuinely and ask them what color it was etc. The high dopamine can only be gotten from gym looks and no fap or atleast less fap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Hipcel and Toth's thot
water

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just look at O Pry, he's chad but has aspie aura

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just look at O Pry, he's chad but has aspie aura
That's cause blue eyes is autistic trait give him black and he'll look normal

• Woah