he is overall gl gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, turkproducer, GenericChad1444 and 9 others
eyes are haloing him except maybe ipd

only thing I see on him is pct

and a decent eye area
don't act like an aspie PSL bro :
he has good mouth, good nose, good smile, good eye color, good eyebrows, good beard, and probably decent lower third. His zygos are average

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Gengar
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
don't act like an aspie PSL bro :
he has good mouth, good nose, good smile, good eye color, good eyebrows, good beard, and probably decent lower third. His zygos are average
of yeah good lips too. lips pill.

besides that his smile is legit just an expression anyone can replicate a smile lol what.

his eye color is light brown tbh not much of a halo compared to healthy brown eyes.

eye brows thick thats a good feature I agree.

beard is meh tbh

his lower third looks average or less.

his zygos are horrible from that pic maybe he may have prominance in front but non in width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
of yeah good lips too. lips pill.

besides that his smile is legit just an expression anyone can replicate a smile lol what.

his eye color is light brown tbh not much of a halo compared to healthy brown eyes.

eye brows thick thats a good feature I agree.

beard is meh tbh

his lower third looks average or less.

his zygos are horrible from that pic maybe he may have prominance in front but non in width
lol light brown mogs dark brown : i mean everything that is not a common eye color mogs brown eyes

lol light brown mogs dark brown : i mean everything that is not a common eye color mogs brown eyes
you think eye color that is a couple of shades lighter can legit make you THAT much more atractive to women?.

if so stromas gonna be making billions

• +1
you think eye color that is a couple of shades lighter can legit make you THAT much more atractive to women?.

if so stromas gonna be making billions
yes i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 3043
delusional basement dweller
basically the lighter the better for eyes.
if it's black or brown, it has to be very intense to be a good color, black very intense like the chico's one for example.

you'll rather be a white average or gl guy or a gl arab like him ?
View attachment 120224

and tbh compact midface is kinda cope when u see gl guys with long midface like him
all that matters is base

bones and ethnicity, you can fix the rest

but if ur handicapped by bones or ur ethnicity/pheno ur fucked in long term

• +1
Slayer eye area ngl

• +1
all that matters is base

yeah agree for the bones definitively.
Ethnicity, though, i don't know which ones are death sentence except beeing ricecel/currycel looking though.
The best is white ofc in western, but other than that i don't see real death sentence.

yeah agree for the bones definitively.
Ethnicity, though, i don't know which ones are death sentence except beeing ricecel/currycel looking though.
The best is white ofc in western, but other than that i don't see real death sentence.
it's not death sentence, it just makes it a lot harder

ethnics need to be notably higher psl than whites for slaying potential

• +1
all that matters is base

ofc thats true but

muscle and skin quality can make a slayer

and its the only reason why he must be SO atractive to these women.

you can find rando white guys with the same other features but his lips hair and skin are not to be found where you live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
they would have to have some next level x ray vision because it doesn' t look that different from brown eyes in lighting#

View attachment 120226

i know some of them have amber but still you can see that its the same for the darker ones as is for that arab

where do you live cuck?
just take a frontal pic with your eye color and it will halo fairly imo
it's not death sentence, it just makes it a lot harder

ethnics need to be notably higher psl than whites for slaying potential
definitively, yes.
ofc thats true but

muscle and skin quality can make a slayer

and its the only reason why he must be SO atractive to these women.

you can find rando white guys with the same other features but his lips hair and skin are not to be found where you live
skin quality / hair quality is not an issue ngl.
muscle neither you can gymcell maxx.

definitively, yes.

definitively, yes.
taking a pic in the sun makes you look way better

definitively, yes.

skin quality / hair quality is not an issue ngl.
muscle neither you can gymcell maxx.
its not about it being an issue . it needs to be top tier

• +1

yes, always

i have probably fairly top tier hair and skin quality, it does not halo.
though i look brown sometimes, despite having a fair light skin

this is why looksmaxxing is sort of cope from one PoV

its only really legit for people who have good base but otherwise shit features

for people who have shit base but good features(manlet framecel, bad ethnicitiy/pheno, but good skin, collagen, hair etc.) looksmaxxing is just mental masturbation cuz the problem is the base and any more slight adjustment like getting skin from 8/10 to 10/10 or getting a jaw implant wont really do shit

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 3043
though the best gl guys among arabs are the syrians ngl imo. white pheno more or less

yes, always

i have probably fairly top tier hair and skin quality, it does not halo.
though i look brown sometimes, despite having a fair light skin
im like a damn chamelleon out here in terms of skin too. in orange lighting i look von luschen 21

yet in any other lighting im von luschen 15 except from outside where im 14

• +1
jaw implant
especially this shit : most of the time it will fuck up your harmony : having a decent lower third + good harmony mogs hard very good jawline but looking kinda unatural

for people who have shit base but good features(manlet framecel, bad ethnicitiy/pheno, but good skin, collagen, hair etc.) looksmaxxing is just mental masturbation cuz the problem is the base and any more slight adjustment like getting skin from 8/10 to 10/10 or getting a jaw implant wont really do shit
well tbh mate the legit theories get put down and rejected by cunts. like mewing
especially this shit : most of the time it will fuck up your harmony : having a decent lower third + good harmony mogs hard very good jawline but looking kinda unatural
its because the processthat makes a jaw good is only avaliable to people with certain other features too thats affected by those features most of the time. some narrow faced dude with a brad pit jaws gonna look real weird because near enough everyone with a huge wide jaw has a wide face

• +1
well tbh mate the legit theories get put down and rejected by cunts. like mewing
i believe mewing can fix people who're recessed cuz of mouthbreathing and other issues, but otherwise genetically predisposed to good forward growth

i dont believe mewing will do anything if your not genetically predisposed for good forward growth

i view it as a rehabilitation tool, who have fucked up face cuz of medical issues, but this is low % of people

i believe mewing can fix people who're recessed cuz of mouthbreathing and other issues, but otherwise genetically predisposed to good forward growth

i dont believe mewing will do anything if your not genetically predisposed for good forward growth

i view it as a rehabilitation tool, who have fucked up face cuz of medical issues, but this is low % of people

imo braces and retainer can fuck up good forward grown as it did in my case.

i view it as a rehabilitation tool
could be the case that some people are not and some people are but some cunts just forget other factors too. prenatal health.

diet.

• +1

what's a bad ethnicity/pheno for you ? i'm asking you because you seems to be kinda good observator of these matters. in Western ofc i'm talking about.

can't tell because im getting good results while some others are not. I think it might be because my ancestors were also not subhuman and were living a good lifestyle with good nutrition also there was a lot of war in Punjab

could be the case that some people are not and some people are but some cunts just forget other factors too. prenatal health.

diet.

i don't think after puberty you can change a forward grown for the better

but also because im young and some other factors which I will not mention here

• +1
can't tell because im getting good results while some others are not. I think it might be because my ancestors were also not subhuman and were living a good lifestyle with good nutrition also there was a lot of war in Punjab
about what ? forward grown ? both my parents have it. i had braces and retainers as i do now too and during puberty, and i have average forward grown rn

what's a bad ethnicity/pheno for you ? i'm asking you because you seems to be kinda good observator of these matters. in Western ofc i'm talking about.
i know/seen ethnic slayers but they are usually only half-ethnics and are usually tall with big skull and have rather lighter skin, good hair, skin and NT/stylemaxxed

full on ethnics are often incels from my observation (I live in city with 2 million people, go to uni 5 days a week and go out every 2nd weekend)

• Woah
Being the biggest organ on a human body, skin is very important. Major health indicator of current and past health.

Taking care of skin can make your bones appear better, skin is more elastic and wraps around your fat and bones better.

Having bad skin even with great bones can legit -2 points in looks a lone.

Having great bones with great skin is goat

This to me is the perfect skin, high in collagen, smooth, glowing, good thickness and perfect tone.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo

i wish there was an applause emoji tbh, very incisive post
Being the biggest organ on a human body, skin is very important. Major health indicator of current and past health.

Taking care of skin can make your bones appear better, skin is more elastic and wraps around your fat and bones better.

Having bad skin even with great bones can legit -2 points in looks a lone.

Having great bones with great skin is goat

This to me is the perfect skin, high in collagen, smooth, glowing, good thickness and perfect tone.

chang af, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2486
Looks like Scar from the lion king

• +1