There is this research drug called 5-MAPB thats similar to MDMA

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
But the interesting thing is that it releases zero dopamine and double the amount of seratonin that mdma does jfl, its basically the most pure empathogen, pure seratonin loving type high. It is theorized to be less neurotoxic then mdma because it doesn't release the toxic metabolites mdma does, but who knows what else can there be, this thing has zero research ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476
i fuggit you?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Would never touch either of them again

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1476
Would never touch either of them again
Thats great bro, i get this moments cause of my impulse adhd to have an retarded urge to try stuff jfl, need to keep my hands of this shit until my urges stop ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CupOfCoffee
Thats great bro, i get this moments cause of my impulse adhd to have an retarded urge to try stuff jfl, need to keep my hands of this shit until my urges stop ngl
Trust me it's the ADD and impulsivity that made me do so much drugs before. Please realize that it's not worth it at all. Stop trying to escape the present, embrace it and do things to make your life better sober

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and TsarTsar444
Will this fix my anhedonia?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Sounds like something insanely addictive

Sounds like something insanely addictive
No? Seratonin stuff is not physically addicting at all, MDMA is quite more addictive cause it also releases dopamine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kilimanjaro
Trust me it's the ADD and impulsivity that made me do so much drugs before. Please realize that it's not worth it at all. Stop trying to escape the present, embrace it and do things to make your life better sober
Ngl empathogens and psychedelics sound way too good :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No? Seratonin stuff is not physically addicting at all, MDMA is quite more addictive cause it also releases dopamine
Understandeble, might give it a try