There needs to be a separate section for MTN+ users tbh

oh yeah i have seen you in my early days here. you make it in a hoodie.
Do you think a haircut that's long near the ears might suffice or nah?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and St.TikTokcel
i think including pheno would be borderline racist and immoral brother.
no racism or immorality on this Christian site but lets exclude less attractive individuals because they were born with unfortunate genetics right?

average low iq curry moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Myth, Deleted member 27660 and 8 others
I would make a well constructed, thoughtful reply refuting every point that you made but I cba. Also this is foid behaviour. Only women are judgemental and superficial. Most men select and respect people based on merit and accomplishments in their lives not muh looks.
Not in this forum. Guys here are even more superficial than women even towards men

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Deleted member 23564
no racism or immorality on this Christian site but lets exclude less attractive individuals because they were born with unfortunate genetics right?

average low iq curry moment
fun fact: there has never been a pope under 4.25psl.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72 and Deleted member 28541
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 27660, mecha72 and 2 others
I would make a well constructed, thoughtful reply refuting every point that you made but I cba. Also this is foid behaviour. Only women are judgemental and superficial. Most men select and respect people based on merit and accomplishments in their lives not muh looks.
Just say ur lower then MTN no need to type essay Jesus

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Deleted member 28541
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
Imagine writing an essay to justify why I shouldn’t be allowed to post in a certain section because I’m an ugly dude. :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, It'snotover, mecha72 and 5 others
I'm sure most are in agreement, but maybe this hasn't been implemented yet because there's nothing in it for the moderation team - it will only restrict their access.

So as a compromise - I will allow the moderators access to the premium section regardless of their psl. @TRUE_CEL
In that case… I give you full support. 😎

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, mecha72, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Jew mods are all below MTN (outside @TRUE_CEL), theres no way in fuck they'd ever let this happen even if they had ways to profit off it.
I dunno man, @tyronelite looks like handsome Squidward but black. He should be at least HTN.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 25938, tombradylover and 1 other person
In that case… I give you full support. 😎
thanks but u sure this isn't ur alt bhai?
Screenshot 2023 04 29 at 114835 PM

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, mecha72, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and Michael Myers
@Ekil73_YT @confirmedtrucel suck my dick faggots. Dont think I dont notice what u clowns do. FUCK U

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 28541 and forevermirin
Really got butthurt because they'd be excluded... @ me next time clowns lets talk this shit out instead of doing that. PATHETIC COWARDS @ ME NEXT TIME
i don't understand my suggestion is for everyone's good. the sub5s dont need to get mogged on constantly in the rating section and we get to have our own personal space to discuss women and the finer things in life.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 28541 and tombradylover
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
The same gaslighters which say Vain786 is chadlite but im ltn :lul: :lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mecha72 and forevermirin
no, shit thread

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, mecha72, forevermirin and 1 other person
The same gaslighters which say Vain786 is chadlite but im ltn :lul: :lul:
Noone thinks that dudes chadllite hes ugly as fuck with great bones.
@confirmedtrucel ur a pussy dude at least at me u fucking coward

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Michael Myers
Forevermirin Ramu Kaka and some other dick riders think that and say im subhuman asw :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and tombradylover
He’s obviously the brown handsome Squidward, keep barking for @Vain786.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vain786, mecha72, sub5inchcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Vain786, mecha72, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 21661 and forevermirin
Exactly. 💯 Too many fags be hating on us.
most of them wont make it to the proposed subforum bhai just waiting for the bill to pass

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, mecha72 and Michael Myers
the guys calling this a shit thread and ugh reacting are probably panicking fr jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vain786, mecha72 and tombradylover
most of them wont make it to the proposed subforum bhai just waiting for the bill to pass
Based! here is me holding a saffron ball to show my support of the Indo-Aryan alliance 🟠 (Dravidians are welcome.)

• WTF
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Michael Myers
Why drag down your fellow South Asian, JFL. see this;
Bhai obv cuz he started shitting on me for no reason at first jfl out of jealousy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and sub5inchcel
I'm more Aryan than Indo but I will always support my curry and pak brothers.
Yeah, you are more Aryan than all of us. Half Iranian half South Asian. 🙈

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and Deleted member 21661
Bhai obv cuz he started shitting on me for no reason at first jfl out of jealousy
Alright well let it be in the past! Even I am allied with the South Asian polytheists because our so-called “brothers and sisters” from MENA countries have showed their true colors by discriminating against us but they care more for African kafirs. JFL.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 24770 and forevermirin
@5.5psl @colesp @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Makhachev @Arborist @julianchicago @NegativeNorwood @RAMU KAKA @Hoso @sibience @Ellipsis
also @mrriceguy
Uh actually sweaty I got rated 4.8 by Hot Chat so that means I'm a subhuman and I belong in the rope server not the chads.org server.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).
OP is a tal curry btw, in case you didn’t know what he meant by the rules JFL.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, mecha72 and forevermirin
Uh actually sweaty I got rated 4.8 by Hot Chat so that means I'm a subhuman and I belong in the rope server not the chads.org server.
Hot Chat? More like Not Chad. 💅🏿

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and Deleted member 25938
you might need a more forward grown maxilla bro
Screenshot 2023 04 28 at 104945 PM

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mecha72 and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5inchcel, mecha72 and forevermirin
He’s obviously the brown handsome Squidward, keep barking for @Vain786.
Nah he’s just annoying tbh. Gets no results and claims chadlitr jfl I actually have results to back up any claims I make. One of the worst users on the site fs

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mecha72 and forevermirin
its just a coincidence tbh
I don’t believe you. Why is height included but not pheno? Both are part of your SMV. And in terms of your PSL; pheno plays a part whereas your height doesn’t at all.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 28541, sub5inchcel and 2 others
Nah he’s just annoying tbh. Gets no results and claims chadlitr jfl I actually have results to back up any claims I make. One of the worst users on the site fs
I don’t think he claims to be chadlite.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, forevermirin and tombradylover
agree. incels are too edgy

• WTF
  • +1
I don’t believe you. Why is height included but not pheno? Both are part of your SMV. And in terms of your PSL; pheno plays a part whereas your height doesn’t at all.
phenotypes are an inherently racist concept that only find a place in today's society because of the female brain - we are on a male only forum the least we can do is keep female problems and fetishes to them?

height on the other hand is something that men actively use irl to determine how much to respect a person - you aren't going to start respecting a guy more because he is north atlantid but you will if he heightmogs you severely.

it's a fairly easy concept to understand for the heterosexual mail brain tbh

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 1901 and mecha72
the guys calling this a shit thread and ugh reacting are probably panicking fr jfl @forevermirin
Jfl bruh instead of debating just ugh reacting pathetic they have nothing to say bro imagine Jew mods actually use ur idea 😂 it’s over

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 25938, mecha72 and 1 other person
TBH I feel like this forum is MTN on average anyways the ugly ass users just go to incels.is where they belong. it should really be HTN+ ONLY
Confused Giannis Antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

@mrriceguy @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, mecha72, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
the guys calling this a shit thread and ugh reacting are probably panicking fr jfl @forevermirin
Jfl bruh instead of debating just ugh reacting pathetic they have nothing to say bro imagine Jew mods actually use ur idea 😂 it’s over
i have already presented a legally viable document to the mod team and they are making steady progress behind the scenes, so i've heard.

it's truly gonna be brutal for ugh reactors jfl @confirmedtrucel @Ekil73_YT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, It'snotover, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mecha72, copefuel and 2 others
There’s a lot of GL users here but ur right it’s prob lower LTN
no id say weak MTN dont back down the guys he tagged are known subhumans with infamously autistic takes.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 1901, copefuel and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back