There needs to be a separate section for MTN+ users tbh

Over, now we will rot in a even more dead forum(it is already a corpse) with doomers like st. Doomer cel and his friends. Over @TRUE_CEL
JFL this is the new era for .org

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
to me it feels like the only reason it keeps being brought up is bc theres so many curries on here so others use it to hold them back, some probably just troll.

unfortunately there are also some literal basement dwellers who haven't seen much of the outside world and just believe whatever they read on blackpill forums.
A lot of the stuff I’ve seen irl contradicts the racepill on the forum, so I take threads with a grain of salt.
The only person I heard complain about curry pill irl was not as gl as he thought. His unattractive features weren’t even Phenotypically Indian.
Women will say that they would never date a curry if asked, but that’s based on a mental image of an Indian formed from prejudices.
Many curries do not fit that negative archetype, and the same women may be open to dating them on a case by case basis.

The forum also egregiously overrates Black smv compared to curry Smv.
I’m not being a coon by saying this, but being honest as a black myself.

Last edited:
True.
I really don’t think being desi is as much of a failo as the users here claim.
I saw a gl vantablack Dravidian(long hair, nice beard) get checked out by a white girl when walking in town.
There are some unattractive curry traits like bug eyes, but every race has ugly features.

Just be westernized and athletic.
tbh being Dravidian is a pheno failo objectively speaking and is taxed pretty hard online and shit but some people here do it to troll others of that background to make fun of them and talk shit... I did see similar btw, I saw a tall black Dravidian guy with some MTB white bitch holding hands and stuff near my university place. @rand anon love you bro

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
i didn't want to disturb forum moggers @badg96 and @Esteban1997 since they might be busy slaying.
Stop disturb me fuck. I fuck 4 girls today and you disturb me. Fuck you

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and It'snotover
JFL this is the new era for .org
New era? This corpes only gain more bugs day after day. A new era for bugs maybe, spiders and warms will come to eat the poor body too. Fuck what things went wrong to find this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
New era? This corpes only gain more bugs day after day. A new era for bugs maybe, spiders and warms will come to eat the poor body too. Fuck what things went wrong to find this shithole
The people here are like bugs. 😂

• JFL
The people here are like bugs. 😂
Yeah, the bugs are the greycels that comes from tik tok because of mewing/ Syrian fag. But can we compare the community of. Org with bugs though? At least bugs reproduce and have somewhat good t levels, here they only have cortisol spikes. That's tough tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah, the bugs are the greycels that comes from tik tok because of mewing/ Syrian fag. But can we compare the community of. Org with bags though? At least bugs reproduce and have somewhat good t levels, here they only have cortisol spikes. That's tough tbh
Okay so real bugs are useful and .org bugs are useless.

• Love it
Half the niggas who want this are subhumans themselves JFL you’re playing yourselves

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
would be a cool concept tbh
24523.jpg

you might need a more forward grown maxilla bro
View attachment 2175546
This but fr tho when my hair is lacking volume or I'm noticeably bloated or my shoulders don't look wide enough or my abs don't feel lean enough I actually feel like it never began for me and feel like an abused dog.

• Woah
saw a tall black Dravidian guy with some MTB white bitch holding hands and stuff near my university place
One day :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
This but fr tho when my hair is lacking volume or I'm noticeably bloated or my shoulders don't look wide enough or my abs don't feel lean enough I actually feel like it never began for me and feel like an abused dog.
yeah i think everyone feels this sub-chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and forevermirin
Its not a bad idea its just mean to people who are ugly
yeah its like telling your short friend he should tie your shoelaces bc hes closer to them

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and forevermirin
What about VIP members

Prob the best way to seperate indians from everyone else on here jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin and tombradylover
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
it should be seperated based on NT not looks, an autistic chadlite is more relatable to me than an NTmaxxed subhuman looking guy

• Hmm...
it should be seperated based on NT not looks, an autistic chadlite is more relatable to me than an NTmaxxed subhuman looking guy
Easier to larp ntness

Might be legit, having @moggathon or @anthony111553 reply to every thread with literally no input is getting annoying
Cope. Leave offtopic if you have an issue.

dumb fucking idea

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
dumb fucking idea
All posts recorded on this account are purely satire and for entertainment purposes. None of them are to be taken seriously, nor are they meant to offend or demean any marginalized groups.

say less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back