There needs to be a separate section for MTN+ users tbh

phenotypes are an inherently racist concept that only find a place in today's society because of the female brain - we are on a male only forum the least we can do is keep female problems and fetishes to them?

height on the other hand is something that men actively use irl to determine how much to respect a person - you aren't going to start respecting a guy more because he is north atlantid but you will if he heightmogs you severely.

it's a fairly easy concept to understand for the heterosexual mail brain tbh
Look at the thread earlier. Most men find curries to be the ugliest and therefore most people respect curries less.

• WTF
Reactions: mecha72
Alright well let it be in the past! Even I am allied with the South Asian polytheists because our so-called “brothers and sisters” from MENA countries have showed their true colors by discriminating against us but they care more for African kafirs. JFL.
Yeah bro ive been saying this for a while. Glad u realized

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mecha72 and Michael Myers
no id say weak MTN dont back down the guys he tagged are known subhumans with infamously autistic takes.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mecha72 and copefuel
no id say weak MTN dont back down the guys he tagged are known subhumans with infamously autistic takes.
Ngl bro there’s prob a lot of ugly users we don’t even know about. He may be right in this one but u can still make the forum for HTN+ anyway to spite them more 😂🙏

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mecha72 and forevermirin
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vain786 and mecha72
Yeah bro ive been saying this for a while. Glad u realized
Yeah bhai I should have listened but I still
believed in the Islamic brotherhood meme back then. Oh well better late than never eh? 😅 the whole KSI thing was very eye-opening. Saw Abduls using a slur against south Asians while censoring the slur against Africans and also they would say that the slur against South Asia “isn’t even bad” at the same time. Fuck those guys.

• WTF
Reactions: mecha72
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, mecha72 and tombradylover
@mecha72 bitch ass nigga I see u

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and mecha72
you've attracted the wrong attention let this thread feel rage

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
JFL curries are ruling the UK and CEOs of top big tech companies.
Ngl the whole idea of looking at men’s looks and judging how you’re gonna respect them seem alien to me, but excluding the pheno and including the height is purely bias. There is no other way to put it. Anyway good luck making this sub section.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and forevermirin
Ngl the whole idea of looking at men’s looks and judging how you’re gonna respect them seem alien to me, but excluding the pheno and including the height is purely bias. There is no other way to put it. Anyway good luck making this sub section.
you sound like a manlet with north atlantid pheno

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
phenotypes are an inherently racist concept that only find a place in today's society because of the female brain - we are on a male only forum the least we can do is keep female problems and fetishes to them?

height on the other hand is something that men actively use irl to determine how much to respect a person - you aren't going to start respecting a guy more because he is north atlantid but you will if he heightmogs you severely.

it's a fairly easy concept to understand for the heterosexual mail brain tbh
You do understand the halo effect, right? You respect and admire people based on appearance which includes phenotypes.

@5.5psl @colesp @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Makhachev @Arborist @julianchicago @NegativeNorwood @RAMU KAKA @Hoso @sibience @Ellipsis
also @mrriceguy
Where's badg, do you want our mascotte to rope?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and forevermirin
You do understand the halo effect, right? You respect and admire people based on appearance which includes phenotypes.
you cannot objectively measure phenotype like you can height. nor can you ascertain whether a certain pheno is objectively a halo or a failo since that varies by geography, age, social class etc.

with height its pretty simple - taller the better. hth

• +1
Where's badg, do you want our mascotte to rope?
i didn't want to disturb forum moggers @badg96 and @Esteban1997 since they might be busy slaying.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and 1 other person
Over, now we will rot in a even more dead forum(it is already a corpse) with doomers like st. Doomer cel and his friends. Over @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Michael Myers and tombradylover
I enjoy using this forum and spending time on it but sometimes I get really weirded out when I realize some of the posts I'm reacting or replying to were made by literal LTNs or worse Subhumans.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

The solution is simple
- a separate "premium" subforum for users who are verified MTN+ (height halo included, pheno failo excluded).

This will make the forum much more useful and get rid of the subhuman trolls who are never serious and rate chadlites as "MTN" to get attention from actual MTNs. Also will make the environment a lot more classy (at least in the premium section).

MTN+ users will still be allowed to visit the sub5 sections to laugh at and mock the ugly users, but said uglies won't be able to do the same to those with better genetics and tongue posture.

Thoughts? @TRUE_CEL
WOW beautiful idea

finally 90% of these retard users wont be stinking up my threads

Noone thinks that dudes chadllite hes ugly as fuck with great bones.
@confirmedtrucel ur a pussy dude at least at me u fucking coward
u were mogged so bad u are having nightmares and ptsd to this day

u and ur dog @soldier_puzzle662 need to stick to ur subhuman section while me and the MTN+ chill in vip lounge

• JFL
u were mogged so bad u are having nightmares and ptsd to this day

u and ur dog @soldier_puzzle662 need to stick to ur subhuman section while me and the MTN+ chill in vip lounge
Im done arguing with u. Show me your results otherwise idc anymore im the only one that has proof to back up chad claims between us

• JFL
only if we get a subhuman section too, because i need to be segregated from all the mtn, htn, and chad characters here

i cannot take their braggery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and WanderingBurro
Height hailo is included but are height failos included? Would be a bit unfair to include height failos if pheno failos are excluded even if that bans 75% of the userbase

• Hmm...
Nah he’s just annoying tbh. Gets no results and claims chadlitr jfl I actually have results to back up any claims I make. One of the worst users on the site fs
@ me atleast

ive had opportunities to have 5somes but im halalmaxxed allahmaxxed and dont brag. HUMBLEMAXXED unlike u and top mogger on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and tombradylover
Im done arguing with u. Show me your results otherwise idc anymore im the only one that has proof to back up chad claims between us
where ur results besides ur dusty chin u keep shoving into ur camera lens and tricking these monkeys into thinking ur a bones god

i have more bone in my dick than ur entire skull

• Woah
only if we get a subhuman section too, because i need to be segregated from all the mtn, htn, and chad characters here

i cannot take their braggery
you do get your section along with the LTNs but higher psl users can freely use that section - although you can prevent this from happening from banding together and viciously attacking anyone who mogs you in that subsection.

Height hailo is included but are height failos included? Would be a bit unfair to include height failos if pheno failos are excluded even if that bans 75% of the userbase
yes height failos are included. i have explained how height and pheno aren't exactly analogous in the smv debate.
you cannot objectively measure phenotype like you can height. nor can you ascertain whether a certain pheno is objectively a halo or a failo since that varies by geography, age, social class etc.

with height its pretty simple - taller the better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and WanderingBurro
where ur results besides ur dusty chin u keep shoving into ur camera lens and tricking these monkeys into thinking ur a bones god

i have more bone in my dick than ur entire skull
IMG 8620
IMG 8618
IMG 8619
Should i fuck tonight or tomorrow? Got her number and facetimed all I need to do now is meetup. Oh btw can i see just one of your matches? Oh thats right.... Ur not on my level i forgot. Just one of my matches and convos u show me urs and ill show u ALL of mine lets compare quality

• JFL
yes height failos are included. i have explained how height and pheno aren't exactly analogous in the smv debate.
Nothing tanks an SMV more than a curry pheno though. Plenty of curries with robust bones who would otherwise be HTN if they were white are often bumped down to LTN because they look like street vendors in the slums of Bengaluru

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb, It'snotover, tombradylover and 2 others
. View attachment 2175741View attachment 2175742View attachment 2175743 Should i fuck tonight or tomorrow? Got her number and facetimed all I need to do now is meetup. Oh btw can i see just one of your matches? Oh thats right.... Ur not on my level i forgot. Just one of my matches and convos u show me urs and ill show u ALL of mine lets compare quality
the same one match u been bragging about for a week now JFL

dw brah after that facetime she defo wont meet up (if u arent larping in the first place)

• Hmm...

dw brah after that facetime she defo wont meet up (if u arent larping in the first place)
Like I thought u cant even properly counter. This argument is done until u show me ur on my level.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and Vain786
Just like in real life when normies talk about getting girls with muh game, Chad has to pretend he understands when he lives in a completely different plane of existence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, forevermirin and tombradylover
Nothing tanks an SMV more than a curry pheno though. Plenty of curries with robust bones who would otherwise be HTN if they were white are often bumped down to LTN because they look like street vendors in the slums of Bengaluru
bumped down by who? autistic polish teenagers with sub5 faces who have never seen an indian man in their life.

racepill is constantly evolving, jfl at trying to pretend its stuck in time and being curry will always be a death sentence. anyone who is nt and goes out will see that gl curries get gl women too. its only basement dwellers who think of a looksminned call center worker when they think "curry". @Bushman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman and WanderingBurro
Like I thought u cant even properly counter. This argument is done until u show me ur on my level.
ON UR LEVEL

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

im not on ur level u 20 iq niglet I AM EONS BEYOND U :lul: complete LIFEMOG

• Woah

i do believe @tombradylover is a confirmed chadlite and im not sure why you are insisting he isn't?

• JFL
i just dont know if i should eviscerate u here in this thread or new thread but then u will be publicly humiliated and probably suicide from the lifemogging

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and forevermirin
i do believe @tombradylover is a confirmed chadlite and im not sure why you are insisting he isn't?
confirmed by basement dwelling uglies who shouldnt be allowed to use their fingers or mouths without being put in jail (fact)

idk how he could be so overrated

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and tombradylover
confirmed by basement dwelling uglies who shouldnt be allowed to use their fingers or mouths without being put in jail (fact)

idk how he could be so overrated
bro i thought he was a chadlite too what am i missing or am i a shit rater bro

• JFL
bro i thought he was a chadlite too what am i missing or am i a shit rater bro
well congrats then because it began for u

if he is chadlite u are uber-gigachad with height halo king of curries

• Love it
What’s an average pheno then smv wise? I don’t know a single Somali virgin
average pheno depends on geography bro. average is tromso will be different from average in cairo.

bold claim btw jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
well congrats then because it began for u

if he is chadlite u are uber-gigachad with height halo king of curries
thanks bhai do u think i could get into bollywood as a lead role?

thanks bhai do u think i could get into bollywood as a lead role?
if u are smilepilled u can shahrukh khan-max but u need real life charisma+NT

hello LTN have u got more than a single recycled screenshot or is that all u can do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and tombradylover
if u are smilepilled u can shahrukh khan-max but u need real life charisma+NT

hello LTN have u got more than a single recycled screenshot or is that all u can do
Damn..... I didnt mean to spike ur cortisol this hard dude. U been crying for me for the past 10 minutes blud TAKE A BREATH lol

@Vain786

• WTF
@5.5psl @colesp @Xangsane @Iasacrko @Makhachev @Arborist @julianchicago @NegativeNorwood @RAMU KAKA @Hoso @sibience @Ellipsis
also @mrriceguy
Feels bad you did not tag me brodie

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and forevermirin
bumped down by who? autistic polish teenagers with sub5 faces who have never seen an indian man in their life.

racepill is constantly evolving, jfl at trying to pretend its stuck in time and being curry will always be a death sentence. anyone who is nt and goes out will see that gl curries get gl women too. its only basement dwellers who think of a looksminned call center worker when they think "curry". @Bushman
True.
I really don’t think being desi is as much of a failo as the users here claim.
I saw a gl vantablack Dravidian(long hair, nice beard) get checked out by a white girl when walking in town.
There are some unattractive curry traits like bug eyes, but every race has ugly features.

Just be westernized and athletic.

• +1
True.
I really don’t think being desi is as much of a failo as the users here claim.
I saw a gl vantablack Dravidian(long hair, nice beard) get checked out by a white girl when walking in town.
There are some unattractive curry traits like bug eyes, but every race has ugly features.

Just be westernized and athletic.
to me it feels like the only reason it keeps being brought up is bc theres so many curries on here so others use it to hold them back, some probably just troll.

unfortunately there are also some literal basement dwellers who haven't seen much of the outside world and just believe whatever they read on blackpill forums.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back