There should be a cut in SHITSKINS (curries, pakis, Arabs) In this Website

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I CANT take these niggas fighting about their different features (spoiler alert 0),

this shitty Hindu website just became a arguing playground for shitskins who look the same and wanna feel superior to each other

seriously 300 dayley threads about muh who mogs pakis or curries muh lightskin muh muh, Theres way too many Curry users here and they all feel superior to everyone else when they’re subhuman

05899780 8837 4EBF A2E6 F4812B6C17B5

people like this think they’re PSL gods when They look like the monsters under my bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, mogstars and Deleted member 22924
A lot of white PSLers are now operating in curry free discord groups

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Iasacrko
Who cares, he is happy and that's what matters. I want every human being to be secure in who they are. C

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Jigen
What a beautiful monster. You should be honored to have him watch over you at night.

Attachments

• stewie-surprise.gif
    stewie-surprise.gif
    373.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars
I CANT take these niggas fighting about their different features (spoiler alert 0),

this shitty Hindu website just became a arguing playground for shitskins who look the same and wanna feel superior to each other

seriously 300 dayley threads about muh who mogs pakis or curries muh lightskin muh muh, Theres way too many Curry users here and they all feel superior to everyone else when they’re subhuman

View attachment 2098832

people like this think they’re PSL gods when They look like the monsters under my bed

Classic coping

"You see, I'M not like the other ethnics..."