There's a fat oldcel smoking ciggarettes next to me and there's no where else for me to move away from him to

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
That shit smells disgusting and makes me feel like i'm dying on the inside just inhaling it :sick:

I wish i was low inhib enough to wrestle the ciggarettes out of his fat hands and throw them in the garbage

fuck all you smokers, i hope you all die of lung cancer

@Iasacrko @incelmogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: incelmogger, BigJimsWornOutTires, seethe and 2 others
If ur low inhib and brave tell him to have some respect and move to a smoking area

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Jfl I’m also guilty of smoking when ppl sit next to me :feelskek:

Idgaf but most ppl irl are like u and don’t say shit Jfl never got complaints most they do is stand up and move somewhere else

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
nigger got mad because some old fart is smoking next to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and yeeyeeslayer
most they do is stand up and move somewhere else
i just did this, i packed up my shit and walked somewhere else like a cuck :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
If ur low inhib and brave tell him to have some respect and move to a smoking area
well, it's not explicitly a designated smoking area but like

it's the outside sitting area outside a coffee shop which is implied to be a smoking area

it is a smoking area :ogre:
BRO THEN FUCK OFF UR IN THE WRONG

JFL IMAGINE SITTING UR ASS ON THE SMOKING AREA AND GETTING MAD NIGGAS ARE ACTUALLY SMOKING :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
That shit smells disgusting and makes me feel like i'm dying on the inside just inhaling it :sick:

I wish i was low inhib enough to wrestle the ciggarettes out of his fat hands and throw them in the garbage

fuck all you smokers, i hope you all die of lung cancer

@Iasacrko @incelmogger
mothers day smoking GIF
Slow Motion Smoking GIF
the sopranos smoking GIF
gas mask smoking GIF

i just did this, i packed up my shit and walked somewhere else like a cuck :lul:
I mean when I did it, it was in non smoking areas but if ur in a smokers spot and say that to him he has every right to smoke where he wants in between those lines

• +1
BRO THEN FUCK OFF UR IN THE WRONG

JFL IMAGINE SITTING UR ASS ON THE SMOKING AREA AND GETTING MAD NIGGAS ARE ACTUALLY SMOKING :feelskek:
IDC FUCK U NIGGAS, IT SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL ANYWAYS

well, it's not explicitly a designated smoking area but like

it's the outside sitting area outside a coffee shop which is implied to be a smoking area
If it’s implied in ur country and has an ashtray than it’s a smoking area

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
IDC FUCK U NIGGAS, IT SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL ANYWAYS
Nigga if u were a smoker you wouldn’t be so stingy :feelsokman:

Smokers are the nicest people ever and all those hot girls who smoke :aheago:

Guarantee conversion starter 99% of the time

• JFL
Nigga if u were a smoker you wouldn’t be so stingy :feelsokman:

Smokers are the nicest people ever and all those hot girls who smoke :aheago:

Guarantee conversion starter 99% of the time
I hate smokers I want to smash their skulls open with a fucking baseball bat and piss on their dead bodies

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I hate smokers I want to smash their skulls open with a fucking baseball bat and piss on their dead bodies
Why all the hate nigga? At least here in Germany 90% of the population is smoker is u can’t avoid these niggas

• JFL
Idek why I smoke tbh at first it makes u feel all dizzy and jizzy type shit but then u just feel nothing if u smoke constantly

Recommend smoking 2-3 times a week max for the best experience

• JFL
Idek why I smoke tbh at first it makes u feel all dizzy and jizzy type shit but then u just feel nothing if u smoke constantly

I dont want my collagen to be doomed

I only smoke 3-4 cigs a day now bro coz I got pouches and vape on me always. I also got a good every day fragrance recently that covers the smell

You need to kill him (verbally).

Yeah that’s what I found when I was smoking like 6-8 cigs a day. 3-4 is the sweet spot imo