Theres got to be a way to time travel your mind to the past, and you see people doing this all the time

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Iron
Serious, I was looking some elementary exercises of math from my school days and everything was so easy now, but at that time it seemed to be so hard, this got me thinking, hear me out, all those "gifted" students like that 9 years fucker who is finishing college, yeah I know, a 9 year toddler is finishing college . :feelswhy:

All those kids I think I know what is going on with them, is not that they are genius making calculus lessons in their mothers wombs, they are actually, don't laugh, they are time travelers, serious there is no other explanation, they got the secret in the future, somehow they achieved this.

We should go after these kids and make them spill out their secrets, they probably lived until they reached 100 years and studied a lot so they come back to the past to achieve greatness, because no one cares about a old man with 150 IQ but a toddler with the same knowledge of a 100 years old man, well this they care about.

I want to go back to the past and be special :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 1707, Kilimanjaro and 3 others
My IQ is 146

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I was thinking about this theory before and yeah you COULD timetravel but its more difficult than you might think

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, BigBoy, Arkantos and 2 others
Well it wouldn't be possible to make your body YOUNGER aka from 100 to 5 again but it WOULD be possible to stay at 5 for 100 years.

Well it wouldn't be possible to make your body YOUNGER aka from 100 to 5 again but it WOULD be possible to stay at 5 for 100 years.
Hmmm, that's interesting, but would be possible to come back to your 5 years old body, with your mind of 100 years old?

like you livid all your life and now you make only your mind travel to the past to a time when you are 5 years old, the mid of the kid you were at 5 is replaced by your 100 years old mind.

Hmmm, that's interesting, but would be possible to come back to your 5 years old body, with your mind of 100 years old?

like you livid all your life and now you make only your mind travel to the past to a time when you are 5 years old, the mid of the kid you were at 5 is replaced by your 100 years old mind.

No where are all the other molecules lol

Serious, I was looking some elementary exercises of math from my school days and everything was so easy now, but at that time it seemed to be so hard, this got me thinking, hear me out, all those "gifted" students like that 9 years fucker who is finishing college, yeah I know, a 9 year toddler is finishing college . :feelswhy:

All those kids I think I know what is going on with them, is not that they are genius making calculus lessons in their mothers wombs, they are actually, don't laugh, they are time travelers, serious there is no other explanation, they got the secret in the future, somehow they achieved this.

We should go after these kids and make them spill out their secrets, they probably lived until they reached 100 years and studied a lot so they come back to the past to achieve greatness, because no one cares about a old man with 150 IQ but a toddler with the same knowledge of a 100 years old man, well this they care about.

I want to go back to the past and be special :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
My IQ is 146
if you were an infantile age for many years does this still presuppose neurological development? would ones life experience express itself in the same way as the life experience of a person who naturally ages between 1 to 100? if it didnt then the life experience would be inferior. if it did then life experience would be beneficial. if i had the choice to be trapped in a body i would like to be trapped in the body of 23 yo. this is the ideal male age.

Last edited:
Life is all predetermined. People with greatness are rare.
Cuz genetics, environment, all takes part in.
And you cannot change anything. In fact even your brain is not under your control.

I wanna go back to 2010 with all my current knowledge and determination

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

twitter of the todler in college btw. confirmed 140+ iq. still seeking attention online and talking about politics and climat change. jfl at IQ copers

I wanna go back to 1920 when men were still men

lol this nigga looking at his elementary school worksheets and saying hes a genius because they are now easy

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Only time travel to the future is possible and you still will age slightly

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension