These are the women I only get 'likes' from on dating site POF.

It's never over, but what are you looking for?

A Nonfat average slim woman, no kids, not ghetto whitetrash or SJW feminist nazi. Just slim, kind feminine, some shared hobbies and under age 36 or so.

A Nonfat average slim woman, no kids, not ghetto whitetrash or SJW feminist nazi. Just slim, kind feminine, some shared hobbies and under age 36 or so.
Oof 😣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Johnnybegood
every oldcel on this forum be like
Yeah I think being a NEET has slowed down my aging process. If other oldcels are in a similar boat or have a fairly low stress life, that would explain them looking young for their age.

You're 43 and expect a woman under 36? Is it because you want kids? If you don't want kids, what's wrong with older women if they take care of themselves? I'm 36 and I'm open to dating women older than me. So as long as she takes care of herself. So many foids my age have terrible skin or have turned into whales sadly.

I swiped right on a 52 year old cradle robber on Badoo that looked great for her age. But she probably never got shown my card on there. Since you can't message women without matching on there without paying like 200 credits (that's like more than $2 I think).

The one great thing about foids in their mid-40s and older is that you can rawdog them without worry. If you cum inside them, what are the odds of a pregnancy? Very low I imagine.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
God damn Brian, never thought I'd see you around again on PSL sites

Honestly? move fucking country bro. UK is a turbo shithole. Move to Brazil, get a tan, find a slim but thick Brazilian or Colombian chick

You will rot for eternity otherwise in the UK. It's fucked on so many levels. Leave.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
God damn Brian, never thought I'd see you around again on PSL sites

Honestly? move fucking country bro. UK is a turbo shithole. Move to Brazil, get a tan, find a slim but thick Brazilian or Colombian chick

You will rot for eternity otherwise in the UK. It's fucked on so many levels. Leave.
Are you ex sluthate / puahate? What was your username.

POF is full of bots, I wouldn't recommend using that site.

Should I just rope? I'm 43, not fat, rated 5/10 on photofeeler, could pass for 8-10 years younger. I honestly feel hopeless.

Why no slim average women ever like me ? 😭. I don't like these obese women back.
Get of the internet. Don't rope.

tinder is the only useful dating app

think about it

what type of top tier female with options around her is going to sit down on a computer set up a full profile on pof or whatever the other is called

I get a bunch of trannies messaging me on POF. Its my least favorite dating app so far. Its the also the app with the most landwhales and old females. Almost no females under 24 are on there
i agree 100 percent, pof is free but 60 percent of the women are fat/obese 30 percent are trannies.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Made a fake account to see what it’s like and POF only has 11 women on it in my entire country lol. Tinder, Badoo, bumble is more common

I got nudes off mkg on puahate 10yrs ago that was it. She would be about 33 today. I wonder if she moved on with her life. I'm still rotting and alone at age 43.
What do you want to know about mkg? I can tell you everything.....

mkg also sent me nudes. Which I didn't upload. Some other poster leaked the nudes she sent them. But she lived pretty far from me
Mkg nudes. Did you think they were really her? Can you see her face in the photos?

Yes. I know the whole story. If you met her circa 2013-2014 she was a grad student in math.
She was in San Diego until 2019, then NY, then Boston.

I got nudes off mkg on puahate 10yrs ago that was it. She would be about 33 today. I wonder if she moved on with her life. I'm still rotting and alone at age 43.
Do you still have the nudes? I wonder if they are real?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyhome
I dated mkg as well, when she was a grad student.