Thick skin can cause bigger nose after rhino

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
Most plastic surgeons only show side profile of their nose surgery clients. If u have thick skin it can take two years for all the swelling to heal fully. After u get rhino if u have thick skin with a hooked nose and u fix it, the skin comes down and due to the bone becoming more wider after the hook is removed, ur nose starts looking wider after the surgery. Make sure to ask ur surgeon about this. I asked someone else and they agreed because the hook makes nose look less wide from the frontal view!!

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, NormieKilla, Gaia262 and 7 others
ererer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, NormieKilla, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person

I will not rhino my beautiful Jew nose... I will keep this subhuman nose.

Imagine if they ruined my big nose like this. I would Allahu akbar this forum.

What were they thinking??

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, datboijj, Babyblackcarrot and 12 others

how to know if you got thick skin?

He just needs more

Attachments

• F1AE052D-34A1-4137-9B89-4B1A4FDFB0D8.jpeg
    F1AE052D-34A1-4137-9B89-4B1A4FDFB0D8.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 9A0C9CE8-BEC8-44E4-A904-82DD6B703BDA.jpeg
    9A0C9CE8-BEC8-44E4-A904-82DD6B703BDA.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, CursedOne, NormieKilla and 3 others
plasma fibroblast can reduce thick skin a ton

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, needsurgeryasap, NormieKilla and 2 others
can confirm, but its just swelling. thick skin holds onto swelling for a lot longer than normal skin

People with thick skin cant achieve a really structured bony nose-it will always be bulbous or round.
not if they get plasma fibroblast
Is the effects of this treatment permanent ?
yes but it wont fight against aging, as in, a lot of men get thicker skin on there nose as they age, this treatment wont stop that but you can always get it again

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
not if they get plasma fibroblast

yes but it wont fight against aging, as in, a lot of men get thicker skin on there nose as they age, this treatment wont stop that but you can always get it again
Should u get this before or after a nose job? Gogole says it lasts 3years only

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I have medium skin thickness confirned by Eppley, shouldn't be a problem

Most blackpilled people here don't think about thick skin and it make or bramkę all the results, the thinner skin the better. If you are white you shouldn't worry about it, also reducing bf to low can thinning tissues but removing fat pads

Results are subtle so depending on how thick ur skin is usually u need atleast 2-3 treatments. It isn’t that expensive though and u can even get a plasma pen and do it urself so long u have the right technique

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
im getting it before a nose job because i have a bulbous nose which can be difficult to work on, before is better imo

and it doesn't last 3 years jfl don't just search up "how long does plasma fibroblast last" and read the top result ffs, it lasts for way longer than 3 years and if you take care of ur skin it can last over a decade

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Mateusz74
im getting it before a nose job because i have a bulbous nose which can be difficult to work on, before is better imo

and it doesn't last 3 years jfl don't just search up "how long does plasma fibroblast last" and read the top result ffs, it lasts for way longer than 3 years and if you take care of ur skin it can last over a decade
Can u update after the treatment? Would like to know if it’s worth getting

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and hairyballscel
Thick skin is one of the most sub-human traits.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, CursedOne and NormieKilla
Can u update after the treatment? Would like to know if it’s worth getting
im not getting it soon btw, im 17, some time in 2021 i'll try to get it and make a thread

im lightskin doe, plasma fibroblast is ideal for lighter skin because there is a smaller chance of hyperpigmentation, so i might not even be able to get it

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Most plastic surgeons only show side profile of their nose surgery clients. If u have thick skin it can take two years for all the swelling to heal fully. After u get rhino if u have thick skin with a hooked nose and u fix it, the skin comes down and due to the bone becoming more wider after the hook is removed, ur nose starts looking wider after the surgery. Make sure to ask ur surgeon about this. I asked someone else and they agreed because the hook makes nose look less wide from the frontal view!!

Whats the situation with thick skin and a crooked nose (deviated nose) are these good for rhinos?

Whats the situation with thick skin and a crooked nose (deviated nose) are these good for rhinos?
For crooked nose yes good but when you shave the bridge down, it makes ur nose wider from the front. Thick skin takes longer to heal and when it does, it can still look a bit bulbous and shows less bone. Some turkish doctors prescribe acne creams to make your skin thinner before surgery though and some can do steroid injections to make skin thinner as well but some people have issues with the injection

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I have a thick skin and my rhino is 7 months old, but my nose tip is still big

I have a thick skin and my rhino is 7 months old, but my nose tip is still big
Yea bro, can you ask your doc if they can make ur akin thinner? And let us know what he says. Some doctors do that and your nose becomes more structured