Think about it im 34yo, high IQ as fuck and i wasn't ever able to find a worthwhile legal Money making methods.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
Couldnt be more obvious that crime is the way to go

skibidy among rus

sexyamongus.ru

Couldnt be more obvious making money is impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and _MVP_
morality and laws are there to prevent you from making the big bucks

• Love it
Reactions: _MVP_
Bro, give tips to iqcels like me.

They say you need the brains to start a successful moneymaking career online. Yet smart people who are good at this shit often go downhill and find themselves having absolutely nothing.

One of my autist friends payed for Andrew Tate’s hustler’s university and hasn’t done one thing.

It’s just luck

Time to give up acting like a high iq entrepreneur and work at McDonalds instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, MoggerGaston and _MVP_
morality and laws are there to prevent you from making the big bucks
Fully agree. I am good, everyone Else is evil Cuz they prevent me

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
They say you need the brains to start a successful moneymaking career online. Yet smart people who are good at this shit often go downhill and find themselves having absolutely nothing.

One of my autist friends payed for Andrew Tate’s hustler’s university and hasn’t done one thing.

It’s just luck

Time to give up acting like a high iq entrepreneur and work at McDonalds instead
U need very rare Workaholic genetics to make it legally, 99% of ppl dont have that, or they are foids and do onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Happy birthday!

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
U need very rare Workaholic genetics to make it legally, 99% of ppl dont have that, or they are foids and do onlyfans
I would be fucking exhausted and get a headache. I would save them hours to spend time on this site and order food from uber so I can chill

Btw I want to try and go uni if they let me next year if not I would have to start a trainee course in a laboratory. This only required you to pass your maths and english

It’s just luck

I have a friend who's read at least 15 business books and yet he's not done a single thing outside of his shitty 9-5

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, MoggerGaston and flippasav
i eat bacon in the morning that means i eat piggies

I have a friend who's read at least 15 business books and yet he's not done a single thing outside of his shitty 9-5
It baffles me and triggers me that so much foids my age (19) are making way more money than I do. I think business is more of a female thing than a male dominated industry in 2024.

Let alone OF of course

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back