Think im gonna purposefully shutdown my testosterone for heightmaxxing

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Still growing, 99% confirmed. But idk if my aromasin is legit as Im getting 0 sides at 12mg ED. I used asin from 4 different sources so far and none of them have worked

I have 300, 5mg lgd 4033 tablets to use to completely shutdown my natty T and therefore estrogen meaning ill grow for ever

I wanna be 5'9 so fucking bad that ill do anything. I will become a tranny just for an extra 1.5cm of height :feelswah:

Worth it boyos? Height = life?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 18052 and 6 others
Don't do that

• +1
Reactions: XAE17 and Manu le coq
Ideal is 188 cm but okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
174 measured in the evening after being outside all day taking 21k steps

When i joined here 4 or 5 months ago I was a lil under 173 evening height after being outside for a good portion of the day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and poopmaster22
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Lol definitely not, what's your age brosef dont do this stupid shit just find a better source, ask @FreakkForLife brah
Been through every source recommended.

Buydeus
Napsgear
Expresspct
@manletEater (fucking scammer)
Brainlabz

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
@Gestapo what height is ideal?

Which source worked for HGh?
Never taken gh buddyboyo.

Only mk 677, and I believe all of the mk 6live taken is legit because ive put on insane water weight with every single one

Uksarms
Science.bio
Brainlabz

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Gain any height? I’m thinking of going on it but I don’t want diabetes innit

Only mk 677, and I believe all of the mk 6live taken is legit because ive put on insane water weight with every single one

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Gain any height? I’m thinking of going on it but I don’t want diabetes innit
Hadnt grown any substancial amount in the 6 months prior to taking mk. Definitely not a full cm

Now during the 4 or 5 months ive taken mk 677 im around 1cm taller than before.

But I was dealing with pretty debilitating OCD during the 4 of the six months prior to hopping on mk 677. So my cortisol was through the roof constantly which may have affected growth.

So i legit cannot tell.

But it probably has benefitted my growth, and I have had very good results off mk 677 in other areas

I remember when @Henry_Gandy considered this

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and Bitchwhipper2

Buydeus
Napsgear
Expresspct
Brainlabz
Brutal.
I've only used Amino Asylum (don't even consider this source. They labled arimidex as aromasin before) and American Research Lab (recommended here) and experienced no differences as well
The AA "Aromasin" probably wasn't even mislabled Arimidex because I took 1ml everyday and experienced no arimidex sides unless it was just extremely underdosed too
If none were bunk for you, I think some people just may not have side effects or are non responder subhumans?

I took 75 or 100mg at once of Amino Asylum "Aromasin" and nothing happened :lul:

It's strongly recommended on sarmssourcetalk but they are probably just selling for the company

I took 50mg of American Research Lab "Aromasin" at once and nothing happened too

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
lgd 4033 tablets to use to completely shutdown my natty T and therefore estrogen meaning ill grow for ever
Potential risk I already found after a quick google search
Screenshot 20220504 163634 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: ironjacket
I took 75 or 100mg at once of Amino Asylum "Aromasin" and nothing happened :lul:

It's strongly recommended on sarmssourcetalk but they are probably just selling for the company

I took 50mg of American Research Lab "Aromasin" at once and nothing happened too
Aromasin is so commonly fake/underdosed, that its legit possible that every source both I and you have been through is just fake

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Aromasin is so commonly fake/underdosed, that its legit possible that every source both I and you have been through is just fake
Look at the disparity in cost. Exemestane from an actual pharmacy or death
Screenshot 20220504 164555 Chrome

Still growing, 99% confirmed. But idk if my aromasin is legit as Im getting 0 sides at 12mg ED. I used asin from 4 different sources so far and none of them have worked

I have 300, 5mg lgd 4033 tablets to use to completely shutdown my natty T and therefore estrogen meaning ill grow for ever

I wanna be 5'9 so fucking bad that ill do anything. I will become a tranny just for an extra 1.5cm of height :feelswah:

Not worth it, it's a lose-lose situation. You're basically spiking your estrogen to crash your estrogen. That can be enough to fuse your plates and in addition, your natty T production will be fucked.

Just own your height bro, girls don't care about that!

Last edited:
Above 6 feet as long as you are not a lanklet or horsefaced
See exactly I’m gonna take gestapos advice because he fucks actual dimes. Thanks for responding during your busy schedule love you King Gestapo :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo

Lol,instead of being in such a delirium,simply get ur blood test for estrogen.

Buydeus
Napsgear
Expresspct
Brainlabz
Try DragonOrdanance,they have legit Pharma aroamsin.

Also,get off lgd as it causes estrogen spikes.

Also,if u are afraid ur estrogen from DragonOrdanance will be bunk simply get an HPLC test for it.
HPLC test detects the purity and chemicals present in the medicine

Uksarms
Science.bio
Brainlabz
Also, don't take mk,take HGH and igf1,mk raises cortisol too much

Try DragonOrdanance,they have legit Pharma aroamsin.

Also,get off lgd as it causes estrogen spikes.

Also,if u are afraid ur estrogen from DragonOrdanance will be bunk simply get an HPLC test for it.
HPLC test detects the purity and chemicals present in the medicine
"Estrogen spikes"

It spikes your estrogen when you first get on because your free T goes up. Eventually you get suppressed and your estro goes down. Every way not enough to instantly cause groeth plate fusion
Also, don't take mk,take HGH and igf1,mk raises cortisol too much
Ik enough about mk 677 already.

All igf-1 abd hgh is either too fake or too expensive

"Estrogen spikes"

It spikes your estrogen when you first get on because your free T goes up. Eventually you get suppressed and your estro goes down. Every way not enough to instantly cause groeth plate fusion

Ik enough about mk 677 already.

All igf-1 abd hgh is either too fake or too expensive
I don't think it's fake.

UglyGod360 got hgh and lr3 from Wuhan senwayer in china and it works.

I would say instead of crashing ur testosterone,tàke pharma pfizer aromasin

it's brutally over for you. I am gonna wear lifts at 190cm/6'3 to reach 6'6 because I get heightmogged at least once a month by some dutch freakshow.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
I don't think it's fake.

UglyGod360 got hgh and lr3 from Wuhan senwayer in china and it works.

I would say instead of crashing ur testosterone,tàke pharma pfizer aromasin
I thought he got his igf-1 from science.bio tbh

I thought he got his igf-1 from science.bio tbh
Lol:lul::lul:
He is a loyal customer of Wuhan senwayer,He ordered from them again around a week ago ,and her ordered 20 mgs of lr3 and many packs of HGH .

Lol:lul::lul:
He is a loyal customer of Wuhan senwayer,He ordered from them again around a week ago ,and her ordered 20 mgs of lr3 and many packs of HGH .
Miring.

Ima buy some ngl:feelsokman:

Not a good idea. You will end up being taller, but your frame won't grow and you'll look like you have Klinefelters syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and FreakkForLife
this sounds very very fucking bad

Are you fucking retarded? Estrogen will lock your growth plates faster you dip shit. People like you deserve to be 5 foot for the rest of their life.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19