Thinking of skipping mk677 for my cycle

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
For my test + anavar + dbol cycle i was considering adding in mk677 for the added effects of higher GH and IGF1, but I suspect it wouldn't have any effect on the muscle mass or fat loss since it's such a strong cycle anyways, might be a complete waste of money overall. Am I mistaken bros? @jefferson @ZUZZCEL @fatcelnolonger @Zeta ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
it's nice for appetite, sleep, and recovery, i wouldnt say it would be a waste of money but if you only wanted it for muscle building properties i would say its worthless to you

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, jefferson and CupOfCoffee
it's nice for appetite sleep and recovery,
Yeah that's what I want from it, in addition to maybe helping with back pain alongside physical therapy, by working synergistically with the other compounds. Money situation is bad though so it might be dumb to get it....

Yeah that's what I want from it, in addition to maybe helping with back pain alongside physical therapy, by working synergistically with the other compounds. Money situation is bad though so it might be dumb to get it....
It helped with my back pain

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
thts alot of stuff for a first cycle,

if your high bf, drop the dbol and mk677 or you gunna be bloated to hell imo

semen fix ur skin yet bro?

I would get it purely for the better sleep but not if money is an issue. Spend the money on gear.

And the anavar will help alot with back pain. The test however would do the opposite so not sure how that would even out with your doses.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

About 16-17% bf and cutting.
And the anavar will help alot with back pain. The test however would do the opposite so not sure how that would even out with your doses.
Why would test cause more back pain?

Last edited:
finish your cut then juice, roiding at high bf is the most retarded thing you can do srs.

nah but ur moms pussy juice did tho
I'll be 14% when I start roiding.

What's wrong with it? I'll keep cutting for 6 weeks to get super lean @10% with muscle mass, then second half of cycle I'll add in dbol to increase muscle and strength gains further.

What's wrong with it? I'll keep cutting for 6 weeks to get super lean @10% with muscle mass, then second half of cycle I'll add in dbol to increase muscle and strength gains further.

cutting during your cycle is retarded man

just do your cut natty and roid up so you can bulk on ur cycle and make the most gainiz u can.

cutting during your cycle is retarded man

just do your cut natty and roid up so you can bulk on ur cycle and make the most gainiz u can.
I'm taking a month off lifting from rhino, my best bet is to use the roids to help lose that last excess fat while building muscle at the same time. Then I can go for 6 weeks clean bulking my way to massive upper body mass alongside dbol. It's a perfect plan

You just had a nose job done, why would you risk running mk677 now?

I’m on the last of mine and probably won’t buy any more. But I’m also on L Dopa which I take just before bed. I’ll probably continue that.

It is the only compound that will affect your gh levels bro,

For my test + anavar + dbol cycle i was considering adding in mk677 for the added effects of higher GH and IGF1, but I suspect it wouldn't have any effect on the muscle mass or fat loss since it's such a strong cycle anyways, might be a complete waste of money overall. Am I mistaken bros? @jefferson @ZUZZCEL @fatcelnolonger @Zeta ascended
I'm not really qualified with sarms, but it cycle looks good

TBH I only use Mk 677 for the sleep, possible height/clavicle growth, back pain, hair growth and skin health. Its good for looksmaxing but not muscle building.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton