This blackpill zoomers are all 6ft tall in America cope is delusional

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
15% of ppl are and probability is people larp so much as 6ft u will see some 5’9 dude claim 6ft every day

They also say it’s the white zoomers but the neonazis can’t explain why now it’s the majority and not in the past when most people were white

Pure autism tbh just so happens even here every subhuman and their mom claims 6’4 like that’s the avarage .org height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
I'm 5'2

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Uh cope white Zoomers average 6’0 here. I’m a true 5’11 180/181cm barefoot and 6’0.5 in one pair of shoes. 5’8 - 6’1 is the average range maybe pushing 5’9 at this point and height mogging old boomers + ethnics means nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
15% of ppl are
Like lol yea 15% ok so about 1 in 6. Ok 1 in 6 guys are 6 foot accounting For all ages and racial groups and it’s more common for whites/blacks.

Yea so about 1 in 6. Not a lot overall go to uni/hs & the gym
Turning 18 in few days
Take HGH

• JFL
I'm going to ldar, hgh wont help much now cuz I'm done growing
Nah u still have a chance have u checked ur growth plates? Also what’s ur race?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
That zoomer think only apply to other weestern developed countries. Usa is shit country. They will not have same nutrions as Euros. They eat fucking Mcdonalds in schools and all other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Numb, Heinrich Schmidt and Iasacrko
That zoomer think only apply to other weestern developed countries. Usa is shit country. They will not have same nutrions as Euros.
Cope UK is legit MANLET central. Also you’re just looking at the west coast known for having manlets

Refer to this video

That zoomer think only apply to other weestern developed countries. Usa is shit country. They will not have same nutrions as Euros.
In Europe the avarage especially in Nordic countries are closer to or straight up 6ft

But even there those niggas cope that every zoomer is 6’5 and 6ft is manlet height

It’s like everyone hates being avarage and copes that the avarage is 6’5 for some reason just to have a reason to cry more when they see 1 6’5 guy and treat it like it’s every guy in the street

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Heinrich Schmidt and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿