This fat bitch has been staying in my house for the past 4 months lol

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
apparently its my dads cousins daughter or some shit like that. but shes been staying here for 4 fcking months, i legit cant walk around my house naked etc cus of this, i also cant go to the basement cus thts where she stays.

its soo fkcing annoying.

apparently its my dads cousins daughter or some shit like that. but shes been staying here for 4 fcking months, i legit cant walk around my house naked etc cus of this, i also cant go to the basement cus thts where she stays.

its soo fkcing annoying.
Make her your fuckcow

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Future Arablite and androidcel
shes hidous and she wieghs like 200+lbs
Close your eyes and pretend she is a cow that is chewing on your grass (dick)

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Deleted member 281, theropeking and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Youngcell and Nibba
Is she a curry? Force her to do sports and lose weight tbh

Is she a curry? Force her to do sports and lose weight tbh

yea she is, she bought a membership to some gym and never goes lmfao, she says she wants a personal trainer to help "push" her lmfao. like she cant do it by herself.

either way, nah Its not my problem tbh, couldnt care less wtf she does. anyway all it is just eating less.

bro there was this fat bitch that my mom brought home from her job. SHe broke one of our fucking chairs just from sitting in it. AND THEN was walking downstairs to our basement and one of the fucking steps caved in JFL. I've literally run and jumped on those stairs so many times and this bitch snaps it in half. Imagine

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Ritalincel
bro there was this fat bitch that my mom brought home from her job. SHe broke one of our fucking chairs just from sitting in it. AND THEN was walking downstairs to our basement and one of the fucking steps caved in JFL. I've literally run and jumped on those stairs so many times and this bitch snaps it in half. Imagine
lmao and the worst thing about fat fucks is that they frame mog you, like the space they take up is soo fckign annoying, legit cant squeeze my way through. soo fcking annoying.

hate fat ppl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Heirio
i also cant go to the basement cus thts where she stays.
Now you can't even rot peacefully in your basement. Its over buddy boyo just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Deleted member 470 and AntiSocial-Fakecel