This forum is actually controlled by a woman.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
She somehow has the mods under her control or pays them? Idk. But I have screenshots of deleted threads because I knew those threads would get deleted.(elhamdulilah God spoke to me and told me at that time to get all the proof because it will be deleted)This is something that happened over a year ago.

@Sny credit to @RODEBLUR (they deleted his thread and all the proof btw)

@Floda reminded me of this since she is a foid too

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 2969 and 7 others
@Niko you are a new mod thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
U should convert to feminism bhai. Repent to stacy for your sins against beautiful women

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Baldingman1998
@Ritalincel is a woman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, sub5inchcel, Truecel14 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
As far as I know every staff member is a dude
We need women on there. More diversity. I nominate @the BULL hes recently spontaneously grown a vagina and become a feminist

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, gymmaxedhorse, Sny and 5 others
As far as I know every staff member is a dude
Also - has the mods under her control "is banned" :unsure:
Add me on discord call and maybe tomorrow I will call you and explain it's a long story but I have proof of all what I'm saying

• Woah
U should convert to feminism bhai. Repent to stacy for your sins against beautiful women
I am a feminist irl. Easy to trick women and fuck them. Only my /friends/family and everyone else .know I'm a sexist(everyone but the woman)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Corleone and Deleted member 22780
I am a feminist irl. Easy to trick women and fuck them. Only my family know I'm a sexist
Bruh honestly same. In real I larp as a liberal. But I voted trump in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, DharkDC, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Not surprised. Men are giga simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Baldingman1998
oh control me big mama

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Niklaus Mikaelson and Baldingman1998
@DharkDC @malignant @Romeo1111 thoughts??

:feelshmm:

• +1
@Octillionaire

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@TRUE_CEL thoughts?

• +1
i said this a year ago on my old alt
no one listened

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 19036 and Baldingman1998
i said this a year ago on my old alt
no one listened
I have the entire thread screenshotted. It's one of 2/3 ( unfortunately the others are lost cuz cuck mods deleted it to protect foid) but my screenshots are more than enough proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and SunniMogger
does she still use this site?
Probably yes. Don't do it. If she reaches out to you on discord. (she reaches out to all users) she will make you cut yourself for her and donate money for her. (5 cucks did it then framed other users to remove blame from themselves they blamed me as well when I didn't pay 1$ and she got mad cuz I didn't give her shut.and sent them after me to ruin my reputation.) But Allah is great and the Truth is out now. And all the cards aee is in my hands now.

Half of them deleted tho.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16369
Probably yes. Don't do it. If she reaches out to you on discord. (she reaches out to all users) she will make you cut yourself for her and donate money for her. (5 cucks did it then framed other users to remove blame from themselves they blamed me as well when I didn't pay 1$ and she got mad and sent them after me to ruin my reputation.) But Allah is great and the Truth is out now. And all the cards aee is in my hands now.

Half of them deleted tho.
what's her discord tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I have it but I'm not sharing because you're a simp bro. It's for your own good trust me.
This is all larp and made up, there is no female boogeyman looksmax ceo that dms users and makes them self harm. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Deleted member 16369, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
This is all larp and made up, there is no female boogeyman looksmax ceo that dms users and makes them self harm. Jfl
Ok bro. Whatever you say.

In reality She probably blackmailed the users she abuses to get rich and pay the mods to delete threads to keep her business going

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Ok bro. Whatever you say.

In reality She probably blackmailed the users she abuses to get rich and pay the kids to delete threads to keep her business going
Not true, if you knew this you wouldn’t post your face

• JFL
Not true, if you knew this you wouldn’t post your face
I talked with her before I knew her scheme. She stopped talking after I rejected giving her money several times. I used to ask for face rating on discord a few years ago.

Also I can't be blackmailed using pictures I don't live in west.

I talked with her before I knew her scheme. She stopped talking after I rejected giving her money several times. I used to ask for face rating on discord a few years ago.

Also I can't be blackmailed using pictures alone and even if I were to post person information idc I'm self employed.
Will you give me a job?

• JFL
U talm leoo?

• +1
Wow, how did you figure this out? This should have been way above your ethnic brain and ethnic thinking but you managed to figure us out. Indeed, our administrator “Alexanderr” is actually Alexandrria. Our global moderator “KingKellz” is actually QueenKellz. Our other global moderator “tyronelite” is actually sheboonlite. And I, “TRUE_CEL” am actually TRUE_FEM_CEL.

@Alexanderr @Kingkellz @tyronelite apologies, sistas, but the cat is out of the bag and we can’t LARP anymore.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, BearBoy, Pikabro and 3 others
Wow, how did you figure this out? This should have been way above your ethnic brain and ethnic thinking but you managed to figure us out. Indeed, our administrator “Alexanderr” is actually Alexandrria. Our global moderator “KingKellz” is actually QueenKellz. Our other global moderator “tyronelite” is actually sheboonlite. And I, “TRUE_CEL” am actually TRUE_FEM_CEL.

@Alexanderr @Kingkellz @tyronelite apologies, sistas, but the cat is out of the bag and we can’t LARP anymore.
If they delete this thread you will know one of them is a snake

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Baldingman1998
tbf she prolly made a shit ton of alts or sum and the mods just let her in but she prolly can't reveal herself or sum cause niggas here different. Niggas be preaching no simping and then get the tinniest bit of attention and switch up

@Makeyousit thoughts?

tbf she prolly made a shit ton of alts or sum and the mods just let her in but she prolly can't reveal herself or sum cause niggas here different. Niggas be preaching no simping and then get the tinniest bit of attention and switch up
if you want help with doxx message me on discord me boyo

She somehow has the mods under her control or pays them? Idk. But I have screenshots of deleted threads because I knew those threads would get deleted.(elhamdulilah God spoke to me and told me at that time to get all the proof because it will be deleted)This is something that happened over a year ago.

@Sny credit to @RODEBLUR (they deleted his thread and all the proof btw)

@Floda reminded me of this since she is a foid too
The fact that @ReadBooksEveryday is a confirmed foid and isn't banned is cagefuel.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday