This forum is actually very tame compared to Korean incel forums

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
Since we are incredibly depressed and oppressed we must release this rage somewhere

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, BigJimsWornOutTires, normie_joe and 6 others
think it has something to do with suppression of what we say, feds on here will snake you out if you say anything that seems a bit off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, murdah, cannotbeasked and 9 others
think it has something to do with suppression of what we say, feds on here will snake you out if you say anything that seems a bit off
not really

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, optimisticzoomer and Richard Cheese
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ElTruecel and The False Prophet
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Are they going ER on some surgerymaxxed kpop gook?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, not__cel and 4 others
I hate foids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, zura and 5 others
This is not an incel forum!!! :soy:
This is a community dedicated to the discussion of looksmaxxing, the art of improving your appearance to achieve your greatest aesthetic potential.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, romanstock, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
Since we are incredibly depressed and oppressed we must release this rage somewhere
I saw a clip of ishowspeeds irl stream in korea why does everyone have a bowl cut bro and most ppl are ltns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, not__cel and 4 others
tell me bro, what does it look like

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Which one. FM & ilbe are long dead apparently. Post, bro. We want some cage content. Do they obsess over white men there like we obsess over black men over here?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Which one. FM & ilbe are long dead apparently. Post, bro. We want some cage content. Do they obsess over white men there like we obsess over black men over here?
They obsess over gandy unironically

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, normie_joe and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
I saw a clip of ishowspeeds irl stream in korea why does everyone have a bowl cut bro and most ppl are ltns
They're all cogs in a machine

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
They're all cogs in a machine
And they lied to us saying koreans are getting taller tell me why speed whos 5'9 heightmogs majority of men there

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Hardrada and murdah
And they lied to us saying koreans are getting taller tell me why speed whos 5'9 heightmogs majority of men there
Cos they're squinty manlet brown bois with a propaganda machine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and jinnu
Nah I made a thread on here previously where we infiltrated a Korean incel forum and translated everything

They don't know 10% of what we know here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 케이제이 and Richard Cheese
1. Black men are statistically the least desired and most single race in the west
2. In korea they like tall height, white skin, bwc, white facial features, aka the opposite of black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, normie_joe, datboijj and 2 others
1. Black men are statistically the least desired and most single race in the west
2. In korea they like tall height, white skin, bwc, white facial features, aka the opposite of black
Aren't you 5'1" bro.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Are they going ER on some surgerymaxxed kpop gook?
PLEASE!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! I HATE THOSE FAGGOTS SO MUCH!!!!!

why does everyone have a bowl cut bro and most ppl are ltns
It’s our Asian stick hair but also you don’t need too much in Korea to slay, just height, good skin and a good hairstyle

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Richard Cheese and murdah
Nah they have more of a grasp in certain Lookism concepts but that's mostly skincare and boneshaving tbh. Everything else they have a vastly lesser understanding of.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 68779 and 2 others
the average black man has 100x as much as smv as you, youre a literal dwarf nigga. Muh superior race when you’re 5’3 IMG 8847

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, efidescontinuado, Bushman and 2 others
Jewlice is monitoring you g0y watch yo mouth

Nah they have more of a grasp in certain Lookism concepts but that's mostly skincare and boneshaving tbh. Everything else they have a vastly lesser understanding of.
Yea, koreans are inherently blackpilled. They literally have a common understanding of minimal things like undertones. Korea is the only blackpilled country, which makes sense why suicide rates are so high there.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, efidescontinuado, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
koreans are yellow not brown my negro
Nah they're very brown. Go look on "walking around seoul" youtube videos

Medium brown people

Typical ethnic tho, brainwashed by their media to think they're white

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, aspiringexcel and Richard Cheese
make a post and declare ur ER intentions then faggot
No one on here goes ER though, so no one is going to seriously make that thread
Plenty of people joke about going ER

There is no censorship on here

It's only black men that obsess over black men here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, murdah and Richard Cheese
w
wrong no stats say this your either a retard sfcel or a gook :forcedsmile: both pathetic

blacks have easily 2nd/3rd highest smv in America/Canada

Korean incel sites are 98% gay and black wish fulfillment, instead of 75%

the average black man has 100x as much as smv as you, youre a literal dwarf nigga. Muh superior race when you’re 5’3 View attachment 2950377
Chinese and most Asians throughout all of history worshipped whiter skin it’s a East Asian beauty standard

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 케이제이 and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Do they obsess over white men there like we obsess over black men over here?
and yep, but we aren't obsessed with white cock like black cock here, instead we hate on them

Chinese and most Asians throughout all of history worshipped whiter skin it’s a East Asian beauty standard
haha, we worship pale skin but not european features, most european features like a big jaw are actually undesirable

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and noobs
What are they saying? How is it worse?
for example, 99% of korean men especially single men don't support feminism AND are participating in politics and voting for politicians that try to reduce the strength of feminism in our country unlike here in america but if american men organized a bit more a lot could be done, truthfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68779 and normie_joe