This forum is finished

try2beme

try2beme

I love you tiktokcels
The good days are over

Low iq bullshit everywhere

Who is gonna leave this forum with me. Im not joking we can delete our accounts together

You fucking imbeciles dont match with my reality calling people who go viral on tiktok mtbs and mtns, spreading nasty race wars and being irrational on a whole. Ive seen like 6 low iq threads ina. Row without trying. This vegan propaganda is my last straw

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, IMOGYOU, horizontallytall and 28 others
Thank you so much to all the tiktokcels who are spineless

And all the incels who force their mental masturbation onto everyone like they even know how the world works outside their basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, 5'7 zoomer, NoseProphecy and 3 others
I'm out too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and try2beme
we can delete our accounts tmr

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese, datboijj and 2 others
Im gonna make a group chat soon comment or interact in this thread we will delete our accounts

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
yeah im legit tired of homophobes and antisemites ruining the forum atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rand anon, NoseProphecy and 5 others
yeah im legit tired of homophobes and antisemites ruining the forum atp
No actually its you kikes and you faggots you fucking ruin it. You dont relate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: swerve2fly, fxckz, laaltin and 3 others
The best of the best threads went from being posted multiple times a month to only like once a month

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The good days are over

Who is gonna leave this forum with me. Im not joking we can delete our accounts together

You fucking imbeciles dont match with my reality calling people who go viral on tiktok mtbs and mtns, spreading nasty race wars and being irrational on a whole. Ive seen like 6 low iq threads ina. Row without trying. This vegan propaganda is my last straw
I was thinking of making a thread like this.

• +1

If this forum is doomed then I'm going down with it...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ggg.tv🤫
No actually its you kikes and you faggots you fucking ruin it. You dont relate
average 2023 user, nothing but low iq homophobia and bigotry :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
i saw this thread like 4827 times before

• +1
Reactions: gigell, SidharthTheSlayer, rand anon and 8 others
Thank you so much to all the tiktokcels who are spineless

And all the incels who force their mental masturbation onto everyone like they even know how the world works outside their basement
Ur a tiktokcel

• +1
I dint give a fuck, most of you are Low T imbeciles with attraction to men, i like gay normies but you are all closeted retards

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and datboijj
The best of the best threads went from being posted multiple times a month to only like once a month
The botb section is worst than the offtopic, its pricks trying to be smart and useful when theure far from it. Im not being rude its facts. My shitposts have helped so many more people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, Aero, flippasav and 1 other person
. This vegan propaganda is my last straw
Yet you have a "mein kamf" book in your PFP, the author of that book promoted vegetarianism and would have probably pushed veganism. Hyprocite much?
4138423 1715963620427

The botb section is worst than the offtopic, its pricks trying to be smart and useful when theure far from it. Im not being rude its facts. My shitposts have helped so many more people
I cage when everyone was begging master to hide both from greycels and non members as if it was some "secret knowledge":lul:

I wouldn’t delete my account since you’ll probably make a second one again.
Best would be to completely log off or log off and change email and password to something complicated you can never remember again, like @Jase did.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and try2beme
im not closeted, im pretty open about it
holy projection
Bro you l got admitted to me your a Chinese man with a sub 5 inch dick and gets hard when a white bull fucks a good. Your pretty close to it

• +1
The good days are over

Ill leave when i get 1/2 post to rep ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
Name one good post you’ve made in the last two weeks

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Name one good post you’ve made in the last two weeks
Honestly man do you think the forum deserves it in the last two weeks at least i made good threads in general

Bro you l got admitted to me your a Chinese man with a sub 5 inch dick and gets hard when a white bull fucks a good. Your pretty close to it
how am i closeted if i admitted this to you

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
how am i closeted if i admitted this to you

Ur nasty inbred from 4chan. No one give a fuck about gay ppl seriously nobodys fucking homophobic cuz we dont give a shit

Ur nasty inbred from 4chan. No one give a fuck about gay ppl seriously nobodys fucking homophobic cuz we dont give a shit
cope, the rules prohibit LGBT content and theres a pinned thread that bans LGBT posts, legit less free speech than reddit

cope, the rules prohibit LGBT content and theres a pinned thread that bans LGBT posts, legit less free speech than reddit
Who cares when I skin you alive battyman

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Honestly man do you think the forum deserves it in the last two weeks at least i made good threads in general
I can’t remember a single one. Name some

i agree

this forum has gone to shit

i think it's becasue of the younger userbase from tiktok.

now it's just dumb 14 yos spewing brainrot and retardation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and try2beme
Shut the fuck up shlomo i will fucking gas your whole family

• +1
The good days are over

Let's start a reinissance cmon. Make a gc of high IQ people and all of them will post high quality shit and talk high IQ stuff. @Blackgymmax @Clavicular @Allornothing @thecel and probably more people but i don't remember em rn

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Let's start a reinissance cmon. Make a gc of high IQ people and all of them will post high quality shit and talk high IQ stuff. @Blackgymmax @Clavicular @Allornothing @thecel and probably more people but i don't remember em rn
@the next o'pry too forgot his username

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
  • +1
this same post is made by someone else every other day on here

• Ugh..
Nobody asked u to organize shit graycel keep your mouth shut

Keep coping retard :lul::lul: no one likes your filthy race

Imagine being openly a faggot on top of being a kike :lul::lul::lul:
>said by an ACTUAL neo-nazi
gays and jews are 100x more accepted in society than nazis

i'm sorry but your not nearly relevent enough to be doing this

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, fuse and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Which society? The fallen west? :lul::lul::lul: faggots and kikes are still despised in many parts of the world and are secretly hated in those countries that "accept" them

• +1
And yes I'm proud to be a neo-nazi, what are you gonna do about it? Cancel me on Twitter? :lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back