This forum is finished

Literally who tf is this kid đź’€
C'mon man it's possible we can start somewhere can't let this site go to shit cause of tik tok

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
Which society? The fallen west? :lul::lul::lul: faggots and kikes are still despised in many parts of the world and are secretly hated in those countries that "accept" them
Didnt know nazis are anti white and hate the west, i guess you learn something new every day

Are you a chinese nationalist or what?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
also the richest, most developed, most immigrated to, etc
Conservatives and religious people absolutely do not prefer you and they are growing against ur repulsive culture. Enjoy islam or whatever else takes over ur degenercy

I'm a newgen, but can I stay please? I like it here

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
>said by an ACTUAL neo-nazi
gays and jews are 100x more accepted in society than nazis
of course

Matthew 10:22
"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."
2 Timothy 3:12
"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted."

C'mon man it's possible we can start somewhere can't let this site go to shit cause of tik tok
You are collatoral damage buddy

• +1
And yes I'm proud to be a neo-nazi, what are you gonna do about it? Cancel me on Twitter? :lul::lul::lul:
Youre trying to cancel unbothered lgbt users like me, stop projecting

Why are nazis such snowflakes?

theres no escape, theres no going back.

• +1
just stop embarrassing yourself bro đź’€

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Youre trying to cancel unbothered lgbt users like me, stop projecting

Why are nazis such snowflakes?
Keep projecting faggot. If I had the chance to kill you slowly with mustard gas I would've done it.

• JFL
Conservatives and religious people absolutely do not prefer you and they are growing against ur repulsive culture. Enjoy islam or whatever else takes over ur degenercy
>islam
muslims overwhelmingly become atheist in the west
>conservatives/religious ppl
pro-israel and a low% of the population

• JFL
we're caged

• +1
>islam
muslims overwhelmingly become atheist in the west
>conservatives/religious ppl
pro-israel and a low% of the population
Tales from your butt plug faggot

Keep projecting faggot. If I had the chance to kill you slowly with mustard gas I would've done it.
mad over nothing award

so fucking fragile lmao

• Ugh..
Bro Ive already been came to this conclusion since around 2022 when the Forum started to first decline,
but I never went soo far as to consider deleting my account.Instead i just log out for days,weeks sometimes
Months because I actually do love reading some of the nonsense here which is kinda entertaining and
humbling

• +1
The good days are over

Low iq bullshit everywhere

Who is gonna leave this forum with me. Im not joking we can delete our accounts together

You fucking imbeciles dont match with my reality calling people who go viral on tiktok mtbs and mtns, spreading nasty race wars and being irrational on a whole. Ive seen like 6 low iq threads ina. Row without trying. This vegan propaganda is my last straw
To be fair there are mtn+ that go viral but ik what u mean
It's dumb

• +1
people here care only about reactions so they are trying to post the most ridiculous stuff

• +1
Reactions: Carv and try2beme
  • +1
interesting

most faggots support palestine

but ur the opposite, how refreshing
Nah israel is land of the faggots they pride themselves on that

So much for a holy land

theyre retarded, israel is the only pro-lgbt country in the middle east
That’s not true

Lebanon and Tunisia are pro faggots iirc

• Woah
Reactions: URL code
Good luck in your journey. I'm staying here and extracting the useful information while it lasts.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Carv and try2beme
I know unknown info and instead of make guides this forum made me schizo Dexter Joe Goldberg type shit

• +1
People think I'm low IQ due to my negative rep, however, it's like that because I basically screwed it up when I was new 6 months ago.

• +1
yeah people here are fucking idiots, race bait gets more rep than anything worth reading and I've called out the ratings a few times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back