Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Racism
Homophobia
Transphobia
Misoginy
Uglyphobia

Women are free and independant, and can have the sexual past they want you assholes. It doesn’t diminish her value, in fact, it bring her value.I’m tired of pretending the. Opposite.

Sexwork is real work just as much as working in a bank or grocery store. She can do whatever she wants with her body

Women should be encourage to have a hoe phase, it help them grow as individuals and become more mature so they can be ready to have a good and loving remationship with their husbands in their 30s.

Too much toxic masculinity here, keep seething incels

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, Sny, AllesScheiße and 10 others
noone cares didnt read
GO ROPE

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger and Manu le coq
Racism
Homophobia
Transphobia
Misoginy
Uglyphobia

Women are free and independant, and can have the sexual past they want you assholes. It doesn’t diminish her value, in fact, it bring her value.I’m tired of pretending the. Opposite.

Sexwork is real work just as much as working in a bank or grocery store. She can do whatever she wants with her body

Women should be encourage to have a hoe phase, it help them grow as individuals and become more mature so they can be ready to have a good and loving remationship with their husbands in their 30s.

Too much toxic masculinity here, keep seething incels
Another aspie BBC in an incel fourm.

Poor fucks imagine being black and then being cursed with non NTness. If your brain worked properly you’d be deep inside pussy rn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, FrameMogger, GetShrekt and 1 other person
extremely low quality bait

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, AllesScheiße, FrameMogger and 6 others
You incels just don't want your wife to have a boyfriend that impregnates her instead of you cause you're bitter insecure misogynists who hate to see a woman be happy

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq
3C0C0E89 C15A 4867 BBE5 07DB150DC632

Another aspie BBC in an incel fourm.

Poor fucks imagine being black and then being cursed with non NTness. If your brain worked properly you’d be deep inside pussy rn
I don’t need to be nt all i need is to find a single mom in her 30s who gone finding herself in her 20s. So i can play with her child at the nintendo switch while she is out doing some cardio with her male friends.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don’t need to be nt all i need is to find a single mom in her 30s who gone finding herself in her 20s. So i can play with her child at the nintendo switch while she is out doing some cardio with her male friends.
A real black KANG right here, Syistus take this man home he’ll look after you and your bastard kids to jamal and Tyrone

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin and Manu le coq
The obscurity of this forum is the only thing keeping it alive.

If it had more active members it wouldve been shutdown ages ago.
Society doesnt like free speech when it doesnt suit them.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I've bought a nigger slave and walked him outside. I've seen two faggots kissing and I commanded my nigger to attack them immediately, I have also taught him to sniff trannies and call them out in public exposing their subhumanity, as a reward I have let him pick any foid on the street and surprise them with BBC, ofc no ugly foids.

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Sny, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
Wholeheartedly agree with all your statements.

Only thing that needs to be purged is your asshole fag

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq