This fucking Framecel ogre fat Mexican at school pulled and has been with a white mtb.

zxim

zxim

Iron
This one guy he’s a fat ogre framecel pulled a blonde mtb/low htb, I keep seeing these nt basic white girls go for subhuman/ltn Mexican dudes.

I feel like these white girls pick them off small desirable features, this guy I described has curly hair but ugly everything else, and then this one ltn dark ass Mexican is tall but hes fat and has ugly face and managed to pull blonde mtb.

No fuckign way they’re actually in love with those dudes, they’re probably just being used as a source for carts and other looksmin drugs that highschoolers crave.

This one guy he’s a fat ogre framecel pulled a blonde mtb/low htb, I keep seeing these nt basic white girls go for subhuman/ltn Mexican dudes.

I feel like these white girls pick them off small desirable features, this guy I described has curly hair but ugly everything else, and then this one ltn dark ass Mexican is tall but hes fat and has ugly face and managed to pull blonde mtb.

No fuckign way they’re actually in love with those dudes, they’re probably just being used as a source for carts and other looksmin drugs that highschoolers crave.
Personality